Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 33194
-
01-01-24 23:48 #28409Senior Member

Posts: 48Lindsay Rain
Has anyone seen her lately? The most recent reviews on here are from a year ago? Any other suggestions? Really like my time spent w / Trinity, Rachel Divine & Melanie D. But always looking for something new. Thanks!
-
01-01-24 22:59 #28408Banned Member

Posts: 5352Saw her a long time ago. Dull. Not into the session other then getting the job done take your money get you out.
Originally Posted by RadRussian
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 22:57 #28407Banned Member

Posts: 5352Best to look elsewhere can't go into details but avoid her.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin;6736194[URL
-
01-01-24 20:29 #28406Senior Member

Posts: 451Rumor has it.
She's got the gift that keeps on giving! Saw recent reports about her on here last month.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 19:22 #28405Regular Member

Posts: 23Good places
Any good places in the Mason area where I can find some loose women? I know Mason Pub was good, but it's been gone for a while now.
-
01-01-24 18:17 #28404Senior Member

Posts: 1163Inquired about
EastSideGuy34.
Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin
[View Original Post]
I think was going to meet a month or 2 ago.
-
01-01-24 17:29 #28403Senior Member

Posts: 537Duh
Thanks, I didn't think of that <facepalm/> .
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 16:55 #28402Senior Member

Posts: 2229That's usually a sign that her Aunt is visiting for a week /.
Originally Posted by CrazySteve45
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 16:52 #28401Senior Member

Posts: 2229Still looking?
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 16:45 #28400Senior Member

Posts: 66Intel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162816955
Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.
-
01-01-24 11:30 #28399Senior Member

Posts: 78Alexa / Lexi
She used to go by Alexa, I went and saw her back in early 2023 after talking with her for a while. She looks like her pics, but that was pretty much the only upside of my visit. She seemed totally disinterested during my visit, and was a dead fish. I got in and got out without any problems, but I never went back to see her because of her lackluster performance. Can't say for sure if she'd be worth it now. If her performance has improved she might be fun, I also don't know what she's charging at this time. Like everything else, I'm sure her rates have increased. She had a guy friend at the time, I saw him leaving when I arrived and I didn't see him around when I left. Not sure if he's still in the picture, but if he is, he doesn't seem to cause any issues. I hope this helps. Report back if you do see her, I'd be interested in seeing her again if her performance has improved. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by Swflmonger
[View Original Post]
RR.
-
12-31-23 22:31 #28398Senior Member

Posts: 130500 emails
Thanks, she is good for now, as she has about 500 emails. Some of you people have too much time on your hands.
Originally Posted by TravelerCin85
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 22:29 #28397Senior Member

Posts: 130500 emails
Yeah, she is good for now, thanks for the 500 emails.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 22:28 #28396Senior Member

Posts: 130Lol
Got about 500 emails. Thanks, she is good for now. Sorry for not responding to the 500 + emails.
Originally Posted by TitManToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 21:54 #28395Senior Member

Posts: 50Lexi
I am coming up to Blue Ash next week again work. It's been a little bit so the providers I have used in the past seem to be MIA now.
I have noticed Lexi posting everyday multiple times. I did some research but there are a few girls that go by Lexi. Does anyone have experience with the Lexi in the links below? If so, how was the experience and the damage for a half hour.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162794138
https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-341-6238









Reply With Quote




