Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Escort Reviews

+ Submit Review
Page 321 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 33207
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #28407
    Quote Originally Posted by RadRussian  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Alexa, I went and saw her back in early 2023 after talking with her for a while. She looks like her pics, but that was pretty much the only upside of my visit. She seemed totally disinterested during my visit, and was a dead fish. I got in and got out without any problems, but I never went back to see her because of her lackluster performance. Can't say for sure if she'd be worth it now. If her performance has improved she might be fun, I also don't know what she's charging at this time. Like everything else, I'm sure her rates have increased. She had a guy friend at the time, I saw him leaving when I arrived and I didn't see him around when I left. Not sure if he's still in the picture, but if he is, he doesn't seem to cause any issues. I hope this helps. Report back if you do see her, I'd be interested in seeing her again if her performance has improved. Stay safe.

    RR.
    Saw her a long time ago. Dull. Not into the session other then getting the job done take your money get you out.

  2. #28406
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin;6736194[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/162816955[/URL]

    Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.
    Best to look elsewhere can't go into details but avoid her.

  3. #28405

    Rumor has it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162816955

    Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.
    She's got the gift that keeps on giving! Saw recent reports about her on here last month.

  4. #28404

    Good places

    Any good places in the Mason area where I can find some loose women? I know Mason Pub was good, but it's been gone for a while now.

  5. #28403
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1164

    Inquired about

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMcLovin  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162816955

    Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.
    EastSideGuy34.

    I think was going to meet a month or 2 ago.

  6. #28402

    Duh

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I forgot what her name is but do a search in Dayton on "jiggle" and you get some reviews.
    Thanks, I didn't think of that <facepalm/> .

  7. #28401
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She is real and looks like pics just a little rougher in person.

    She was only doing BBBJ on this visit, She didn't say why she wasnt doing FS.

    Bbbjcimws 100. Was alright I would repeat if she is doing FS to try that out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5136922847
    That's usually a sign that her Aunt is visiting for a week /.

  8. #28400
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Still looking?

  9. #28399

    Intel

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162816955

    Saw this add no luck on searches she is close messaged her. Am always skeptical when thwy are in real small town. Thought about toft until she said her sister and bf where there anyone have any info would be nice to have one this close to home to go bust out with a quick BBBJ when I need a fast release.

  10. #28398

    Alexa / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Swflmonger  [View Original Post]
    I am coming up to Blue Ash next week again work. It's been a little bit so the providers I have used in the past seem to be MIA now.

    I have noticed Lexi posting everyday multiple times. I did some research but there are a few girls that go by Lexi. Does anyone have experience with the Lexi in the links below? If so, how was the experience and the damage for a half hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162794138

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-341-6238
    She used to go by Alexa, I went and saw her back in early 2023 after talking with her for a while. She looks like her pics, but that was pretty much the only upside of my visit. She seemed totally disinterested during my visit, and was a dead fish. I got in and got out without any problems, but I never went back to see her because of her lackluster performance. Can't say for sure if she'd be worth it now. If her performance has improved she might be fun, I also don't know what she's charging at this time. Like everything else, I'm sure her rates have increased. She had a guy friend at the time, I saw him leaving when I arrived and I didn't see him around when I left. Not sure if he's still in the picture, but if he is, he doesn't seem to cause any issues. I hope this helps. Report back if you do see her, I'd be interested in seeing her again if her performance has improved. Stay safe.

    RR.

  11. #28397

    500 emails

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Thanks, she is good for now, as she has about 500 emails. Some of you people have too much time on your hands.

  12. #28396

    500 emails

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOldPilot  [View Original Post]
    Never heard a thing. Someone playing games.
    Yeah, she is good for now, thanks for the 500 emails.

  13. #28395

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TitManToo  [View Original Post]
    I have not heard anything. Why bother putting that out there if you aren't going to do anything about it?
    Got about 500 emails. Thanks, she is good for now. Sorry for not responding to the 500 + emails.

  14. #28394

    Lexi

    I am coming up to Blue Ash next week again work. It's been a little bit so the providers I have used in the past seem to be MIA now.

    I have noticed Lexi posting everyday multiple times. I did some research but there are a few girls that go by Lexi. Does anyone have experience with the Lexi in the links below? If so, how was the experience and the damage for a half hour.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162794138

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/513-341-6238

  15. #28393
    Senior Member


    Posts: 984

    Re: Jiggle

    I forgot what her name is but do a search in Dayton on "jiggle" and you get some reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    I've seen this one around for a while but can't find a name to search on nor heard any reviews.

    Anyone experience her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...h/667739206862

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape