Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1739
-
01-08-24 18:39 #419Senior Member

Posts: 356She messaged me yesterday. I'll keep everyone updated.
Originally Posted by Scs2326
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 16:43 #418Senior Member

Posts: 353There was a girl named Savannah that I saw once back in July. I tried to set up another time with her but could never get it scheduled. At one point she asked if I wanted to meet her friend who was "new to this" and texted me a couple of those pics of Diamond. I said sure but that never panned out either (mainly because I was trying to stick to the 300 price point and they both wanted 4). I know Savannah was real so I assumed her friend was too.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-24 11:44 #417Senior Member

Posts: 50Sketchy SA account
This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf
Monique.
-
01-07-24 20:10 #416Senior Member

Posts: 356Yournextbaby.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
GoldenSmokeshow.
Diamond.
-
01-07-24 13:10 #415Senior Member

Posts: 353Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 19:52 #414Senior Member

Posts: 356Possible fake
Three profiles. Same girl.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e
And.
She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.
Be careful fellas!
-
01-02-24 16:23 #413Senior Member

Posts: 356Sexting only
This user is specifically looking for men to sext.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-e638ca9df80c
"I'm lovely. I'm specifically looking for men to sext as an arrangement".
If this is your bag, have at it mongers! She's all yours.
-
12-31-23 16:40 #412Senior Member

Posts: 115[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-31-23 01:39 #411Senior Member

Posts: 111[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-31-23 00:59 #410Senior Member

Posts: 123OF accounts
Here are some girls on SA that have OF.
Gorgeousgirl123 - Some of you lucky mfers were able to see her back before she retired. Here are more pics with the same hat and mirror. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a.
Yourstruly. Looks like she has done some collabs with Gorgeousgirl123. Guessing they're the same girls by the hair. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-75b9f306411d.
SweetDame - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-8b4bebf3a88e.
-
12-30-23 23:11 #409Senior Member

Posts: 115Wow
Besides the one scam SA is so much better in Phoenix than Seattle. I've been a total **** on this trip.
Great gems on SA. Bunch that I know are legit that I won't have time to meet. You guys are lucky in Phoenix. And I didn't even get to see Megan because she stood me up. Haha.
-
12-28-23 00:18 #408Senior Member

Posts: 3569 time out of 10 the reason is because you are the wrong gender of what they are looking for or they have blocked you.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 21:43 #407Senior Member

Posts: 1886Odd
I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 19:16 #406Senior Member

Posts: 356Yep! The profile is a scam / catfish. It's a dude named "Mica" with a social media presence as "vapeloser", "goatedtitianx" and "SauceGoated. " That is why you should always ask for a verification video before meeting.
Originally Posted by SeattleRr
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 12:47 #405Senior Member

Posts: 115It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






