Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 274 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 4108
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3163

    Anni at Jing's

    I saw Anni (I think) at Jing's. Pretty girl, fairly thin. Looks 25 but prolly older. So-so massage. I asked her to walk on my back and it was pretty good, but a few times she bounced which was a bit much LOL. She speaks almost no english but did have the translator App running. She was friendly and gave me an open mouthed kiss on the lips!

    Very nice body but kinda stinky vag. Standard tip. Feel free to PM me for more info.

    If you've never been, Jing's is fairly dirty looking. The bathroom stank of cigarettes too, maybe it was Mamasan?

  2. #3162
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep99  [View Original Post]
    Was at QQ yesterday. Jenny answered door, led me in. Ruffle mini skirt, lots of ink. Honestly, face like a pig.
    I saw Jennifer once. It appears that she is now gone. A few days ago, I made an appointment with Mia. While I was there, I saw the new girl; I think Mia said she was "Anna". She is thinner and prettier than Jennifer, long hair, glasses, probably a little younger than Mia.

  3. #3161
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Danvers

    Quote Originally Posted by Northshore8  [View Original Post]
    Hey crew,

    Anyone know of a spa who has a MT with a big rack so I could put my pin roller in between and finish? If so please DM!

    Thank you!

    NS6.
    Conifer Hill Dr, last time I visited lady there had some cannons that worked well for me, Older though so don't expect a 20-something with a big rack.

  4. #3160

    Tig bitties

    Hey crew,

    Anyone know of a spa who has a MT with a big rack so I could put my pin roller in between and finish? If so please DM!

    Thank you!

    NS6.

  5. #3159

    Rogers 8

    Went to day at 1230 and net Mia sweet looking AMP paid 40 for hslf hour great massage but no tease then she gave signals for all three options I went with full dervice for 160 great CBJ and ball licking and nice daty made her cum she was wet and grabbibg my head firnly then on to mish to finish all in all it took 45 min said to me come back tomorrow yeah right like I have that kind of money fun time.

  6. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick555  [View Original Post]
    Visited the spa on Roger's st went to apartment number 8. Not sure if this is the right one as others mentioned for unit 8.

    Met this chubby looking girl at the door and took the massage for 30 minutes. Paid 40 for the house and once in, she did an OK job with the massage but I was there for something else.

    Did some sensual massage to the boys and later asked to flip, she then asked me if I want to finish with HJ, I asked if she is OK for FS and asked for 2 Ben's and we finalized for 160. Covered BJ and then went in Mish then doggy and then blew up in relaxed doggy.

    Overall first visit was good.

    Not sure if these girls change regularly and I'm pretty sure I overpaid may be. But I went without an appointment and she was a heating her food for her lunch which she kept aside. Gave her a healthy tip and left.

    Is there another location for the AMP on Rogers?
    I've only been to #8 once, and I don't think you overpaid. Haven't been to #11, but from reading this forum a lot, seems like 8 is more reliable for getting FS.

  7. #3157

    Roger's st AMP 8 & 11

    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick555  [View Original Post]
    Visited the spa on Roger's st went to apartment number 8. Not sure if this is the right one as others mentioned for unit 8.

    Met this chubby looking girl at the door and took the massage for 30 minutes. Paid 40 for the house and once in, she did an OK job with the massage but I was there for something else.

    Did some sensual massage to the boys and later asked to flip, she then asked me if I want to finish with HJ, I asked if she is OK for FS and asked for 2 Ben's and we finalized for 160. Covered BJ and then went in Mish then doggy and then blew up in relaxed doggy.

    Overall first visit was good.

    Not sure if these girls change regularly and I'm pretty sure I overpaid may be. But I went without an appointment and she was a heating her food for her lunch which she kept aside. Gave her a healthy tip and left.

    Is there another location for the AMP on Rogers?
    There's another at #11 in the same building. Looking at the building #11 is in the middle to the right of #8 which is furthest on left. It's been a while since I've been to #8 but they have always had younger looking ladies who in no way would be considered chubby. Wondering if you happened to be in #11 which I've only visited a few times long ago.

  8. #3156

    Roger's st AMP

    Visited the spa on Roger's st went to apartment number 8. Not sure if this is the right one as others mentioned for unit 8.

    Met this chubby looking girl at the door and took the massage for 30 minutes. Paid 40 for the house and once in, she did an OK job with the massage but I was there for something else.

    Did some sensual massage to the boys and later asked to flip, she then asked me if I want to finish with HJ, I asked if she is OK for FS and asked for 2 Ben's and we finalized for 160. Covered BJ and then went in Mish then doggy and then blew up in relaxed doggy.

    Overall first visit was good.

    Not sure if these girls change regularly and I'm pretty sure I overpaid may be. But I went without an appointment and she was a heating her food for her lunch which she kept aside. Gave her a healthy tip and left.

    Is there another location for the AMP on Rogers?

  9. #3155
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3154

    Turnpike rd and Andover

    Christmas Eve I hit up the asian massage spa in N Andover. A slender MILF Korean lady named Lulu greeted me upon entering. Lulu is fairly attractive for an asian lady in her mid 50's. She is slender, has a delicate body and smooth skin. She speaks excellent English led me to one of the rooms and asked me to undress, then lay face down on the table. She left and came back minutes later and asked if I wanted a hard or medium massage, I told her soft. Started off with her standing at the head of the table and she used her fingernails to give a feather touch to my neck, head and shoulders. Soon she moved to the side where she concentrated on my back and waistline. After a few minutes she started with my butt and moving to the back of my upper legs. Once she finished with my legs she started with some innocent brushing of the boys as she worked the inside of my thighs, which then led to full on tease with an awesome scrotum massage. She had me on all fours and soon started working my shaft before the flip. After asking me to flip, she asked how I would like to finish, not knowing her limits I asked about an oral finish and she said she could do that as well as full service. She said none of the other girls do full service. I told her I wasn't prepared and didn't have a condom and she said she was OK with going bare. She got up on the table and squatted down on me and she took me all the way inside her. After her only going up and down on me a few times I blew my load inside her. As I was cumming she forced her way down on me so that I couldn't get any deeper and had the last of my few ejaculations get as deep as possible. Lulu was talkative and spoke in a very quiet way, telling me I felt very good. She hoped I'd be back, but said she was leaving to go back to Korea the next morning and would be back Feb 7.

  11. #3153

    Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnfoxxfan  [View Original Post]
    There's one review on rubmaps which makes me think no extras are available. Reviewer said he did lightly touched her a few times to give a hint but she only seemed to sometimes move away and that massage was totally non-sensual. A comment on the review stated, " No extras here. I know the owner personally."
    I'm the one who put the quote on RM. You won't get extras from Sandy, but you will get a good massage. After a couple visits you can get some tease and the towel off. After the flip also. But she won't complete the job.

  12. #3152

    Re: Stedman

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidA  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sandy at Stedman St. AMP (Best Therapy) Still no extras but the towel was off! Maybe you younger guys will have more luck?
    Nope, she's strictly legit.

  13. #3151

    QQ / Rogers 8

    Was at QQ yesterday. Jenny answered door, led me in. Ruffle mini skirt, lots of ink. Honestly, face like a pig. Started with dry towel massage. Spent 5 minutes on the same spot on my backwhile she was on the phone. Started to really piss me off. Said enough with that and got her toy lower back ass and legs with oil. At one point she had my elbow between her thighs, grinding on it. I thought things were looking up, so I slid my hand up her skirt to her ass once freed and that's when the haggle started. Wanted 100 for standard with top down. Agreed on 80, then she wanted right then. I said enough was enough, sat up and said massage over, no tip at all, I'm leaving. She started going off in Chinese and left. As I was getting off the table she came back with the other girl, who spoke better English. I explained I ve been there dozens of times over the years, with no issues and being asked to pay in the middle of things was just insulting and I was done. She then offered to finish the massage. If she wasn't as pretty as she was, I would have said no. But she was, I said OK, turned out to be Mia. When she came in and started talking she just turned the bad situation 180 degrees around. She was very sweet, finished the sore spots on my arms, legs and feet with professional skill. I got her top down while she worked in junior. Small handfuls, but nice. Showed her some vids of what I like and she accommodated. Made junior happy. Time went over by 10 to 15 minutes, so I tipped her what the other girl originally asked for. While I was leaving, I made sore the other saw what I was tipping. Mia was great. Hope to see her again. Jenny, not so much.

  14. #3150

    Stedman AMP

    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Sandy is good but definitely legit. Seems to be working alone.

    Maybe a couple of more sessions to see if she gets to know me better. I think she could be a lot of fun.
    Saw Sandy at Stedman St. AMP (Best Therapy) Still no extras but the towel was off! Maybe you younger guys will have more luck?

  15. #3149

    11 rogers

    Went to 11 rogers street around 2 pm today door was open she was cleaning bathroom paid $40 for half decent looking 40-45 year old great massage and great tease asked if I wanted boom boom I said sure how much she said 150 I said all I have is 140 she said ok nice c cups tramp stamp on her back but I hate when they put their 2 fingers to stop you from plowing them in mish so switched to doggy and blew in bag alright for a sat left their after 35 min might not repeat have to find some a little bit younger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape