Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 1739
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #419
    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.
    She messaged me yesterday. I'll keep everyone updated.

  2. #418
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]

    Diamond.
    There was a girl named Savannah that I saw once back in July. I tried to set up another time with her but could never get it scheduled. At one point she asked if I wanted to meet her friend who was "new to this" and texted me a couple of those pics of Diamond. I said sure but that never panned out either (mainly because I was trying to stick to the 300 price point and they both wanted 4). I know Savannah was real so I assumed her friend was too.

  3. #417

    Sketchy SA account

    This one has an account that shows as "Monique". She contacted me and we messaged for a bit until she started asking a lot of leading questions. She started asking me what type of services I was willing to pay for during a meet and was very persistent about getting me to talk about sex for money. She played it like she was new to the site and had no idea how anything worked. I have a hard time believing law enforcement is attempting to sting through SA but. This person was really working it. This is another one to watch out for.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-a44c45546bbf

    Monique.

  4. #416
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.
    Yournextbaby.

    GoldenSmokeshow.

    Diamond.

  5. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!
    Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.

  6. #414

    Possible fake

    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!

  7. #413

    Sexting only

    This user is specifically looking for men to sext.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-e638ca9df80c

    "I'm lovely. I'm specifically looking for men to sext as an arrangement".

    If this is your bag, have at it mongers! She's all yours.

  8. #412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #411
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #410

    OF accounts

    Here are some girls on SA that have OF.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Some of you lucky mfers were able to see her back before she retired. Here are more pics with the same hat and mirror. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a.

    Yourstruly. Looks like she has done some collabs with Gorgeousgirl123. Guessing they're the same girls by the hair. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-75b9f306411d.

    SweetDame - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-8b4bebf3a88e.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.44.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.54.30 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.57.04 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.58.29 PM.png‎  

  11. #409

    Wow

    Besides the one scam SA is so much better in Phoenix than Seattle. I've been a total **** on this trip.

    Great gems on SA. Bunch that I know are legit that I won't have time to meet. You guys are lucky in Phoenix. And I didn't even get to see Megan because she stood me up. Haha.

  12. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.
    9 time out of 10 the reason is because you are the wrong gender of what they are looking for or they have blocked you.

  13. #407

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.
    I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.

  14. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
    Yep! The profile is a scam / catfish. It's a dude named "Mica" with a social media presence as "vapeloser", "goatedtitianx" and "SauceGoated. " That is why you should always ask for a verification video before meeting.

  15. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape