High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 930 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13936
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11221

    Any intel on these ladies?

    Some ladies have piqued my interest. I texted with Hannah for a bit, she seems legit and fun. My guard is a bit more up in Vegas though due to scammers and lackluster experiences. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audrey-802

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannahparker

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenawolfy

  2. #11220

    Looking for a pretty Asian around in Vegas

    I have been looking at So many adds online past few days but I could make a call yet. So people here, any suggestions for good looking Asians in Vegas? That includes out call massage ads or AMPs where I can find a young good looking Asian? Ik most of the online ads are not the real women. Who do you all think is good looking here?

  3. #11219

    Brandi

    You guys remember Brandi back in the day from the east coast very nice in all by green valley anyways I guess she got a job last year and was out of the business just out of curiosity I texted to see if she was back in the business someone replied I thought it was her until she asked for a deposit so I knew better has anyone been in touch with her recently just curious if she is back in business the number I have ends in 7626.

  4. #11218

    It is what it is

    Quote Originally Posted by AGladiator  [View Original Post]
    He could have been word searching "small" or "Midget" and found on that page. Not your place in my opinion to be asking (judging). He was kind enough to respond to you. Respect fellow mongers!
    I was just politely asking a question, why you so judgmental.

  5. #11217
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?
    He could have been word searching "small" or "Midget" and found on that page. Not your place in my opinion to be asking (judging). He was kind enough to respond to you. Respect fellow mongers!

  6. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Gents in Vegas area, I'll be in town for CES but would not stay in a Hotel. Looking for reputable incall girls (white or Latina, proportional body with C plus cups). I've been introduced to Humaniplex last time in SoCal and I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly. Just want to seek out some recommendation from you guys so that I could use my limited play time more efficiently. Much appreciated that.
    Hit up the Latina houses for incall.

  7. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    ...I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly...
    I'm new to the area, what is MR?

  8. #11214

    Greetings from DC

    Gents in Vegas area, I'll be in town for CES but would not stay in a Hotel. Looking for reputable incall girls (white or Latina, proportional body with C plus cups). I've been introduced to Humaniplex last time in SoCal and I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly. Just want to seek out some recommendation from you guys so that I could use my limited play time more efficiently. Much appreciated that.

  9. #11213

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.
    I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?

  10. #11212

    Visiting in January need escort

    So I'll be visiting in January and would like to splurge on a nice escort. I would prefer boobs on the bigger side and for her NOT to be Asian. Would like to spend no more than 500-700. Any recommendations?

  11. #11211
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Gg spa

    Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.

  12. #11210

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.

  13. #11209

    Little people (midgets)

    I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.

  14. #11208
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    B.

    But what is the bottom line, is she $200, $400, $600?
    See her tryst page. Or how about contacting her yourself.

  15. #11207
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    I saw Dylan a few months ago, not going back. I went to her incall which is her house, I don't know what the issue was but she was super nervous and worried about the neighbors, even which way the blinds were, just weird. May have been high or never had a dude to her incall before (maybe but I doubt it). I asked for incall, she agreed, not like I twisted her arm or anything. She talked (too much) about keeping her side gig away from her friends, she had some regulars, yada yada yada and more yada.

    Nice bod, cute with no or very little makeup some scarring, but not bad. She will send a face picture when making the appointment. We talked a bunch in the kitchen probably would have stayed there unless I suggested that we actually start. A little kissing, not much, room was too freakin hot. TV really loud in the next room, BBBJ was okay, CFS meh, I stopped to change positions and she's asking if I finished, I say no, she's keeps asking "are you sure", pretty sure I would know. After that. Just bugged the hell out of me and finished myself and had to ask her to help. Just a big NO for me, YMMV.

    My suggestion would be Lauran Sahara. She's on tryst and PD and others. Solid GFE, actually on time. Good experience, naturals very hot MILF, but a MILF bod too. A few pounds, she's tall enough to carry. But that was about a year ago. https://tryst.link/escort/sensuous_sahara.
    B.

    But what is the bottom line, is she $200, $400, $600?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape