Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1650

    Best of 2023

    Below are my votes: For LKATL / For KBP.

    Best Looking: LK Yuhee / KBP Bora.

    Best Breast: LK Jamie / KBP CherryDD.

    Best Kitty (Exterior): So many.

    Best Grip (Interior): So many.

    Best BBBJ: LK Brianna&Daisy / KBP CherryDD&Miumiu.

    Best GFE: LK Rose / KBP Soda.

    Best Overall: LK Brianna / KBP Gloria.

  2. #1649

    Best of 2023

    Guys, as 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following categories (add more as you wish). I know these categories are subjective and YMMV. Below are my votes:

    Best Looking: LK Dior.

    Best Breast: LK Molly / Dior.

    Best Kitty (Exterior): So many.

    Best Grip (Interior): So many.

    Best BBBJ: LK Dior / KBP LQ.

    Best GFE: LK Rose / KBP LQ.

    Best Overall: KBP LQ / LK Molly.

  3. #1648

    SPP Response and Screening

    I texted SPP yesterday at like 2 AM about verification and got a response around noon, then we chatted from 2-3 where responses were pretty frequent. For verification they will ask if you had provider references or P411.

  4. #1647

    Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Same with me. All my recent texts go unanswered. Wonder if something happened.
    Yeah that's pretty weird to me. Even weirder that other posters seem to have no problem reaching. Frustrated to say the least.

  5. #1646

    SPP Screening

    Hi why'all.

    What is the best and fast (also safe) way to get through screening on SPP? Adn tips would be appreciated, thanks.

    Stay Safe!!

  6. #1645

    SPP response

    Had a dream with Mia Jade couple days back and Sunny was quick to response. We exchanged few texts yesterday afternoon without any delay in response time.

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlee  [View Original Post]
    Same with me. All my recent texts go unanswered. Wonder if something happened.

  7. #1644
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorBlu  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have recent luck with SPP? Been trying to get a hold of Izzy / Lizzy; getting radio silence and frustrated to say the least.
    Same with me. All my recent texts go unanswered. Wonder if something happened.

  8. #1643

    New spot?

    Looks like LKATL maybe opening a new location from the looks of it? If so I'm hoping for something a bit south of ATL.

  9. #1642

    SPP response time?

    Anyone have recent luck with SPP? Been trying to get a hold of Izzy / Lizzy; getting radio silence and frustrated to say the least.

  10. #1641
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on how long the verification process takes?? I saw in this forum that lkatl takes longer periods to complete verification.
    It was instant for me once I sent the selfie with I'd.

  11. #1640

    LK vetting timeline

    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Any idea on how long the verification process takes?? I saw in this forum that lkatl takes longer periods to complete verification.
    It depends. Varies anywhere from one day to one month. If you have not heard from them in a day or so it's a good idea to just follow up with them on the status. FYI the club has been around a while and their client list is long compared to a new shop. They may not be in a hurry to take new clients. AA recently have reported being turned away as well. Good luck and ultimately your choice on the PII you are comfortable with sharing. I know it can expedite the process giving I'd etc. Good luck.

  12. #1639
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm new to this agency stuff. I went through LKATL site and tried to contact them.

    They asked for my name, age, race, selfie with I'd proof to prove its me.

    I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information. Is it safe to share these stuffs with them?

    Also would like to know how long is there verification process?
    I am also new, but had no issues. Just a few days for approval. Holiday time of year probably made it longer than usual.

    I am still curious to know of any other Asian Services in ATL, besides LKATL? I see numerous BedPage ads but just feel unsafe to me. Any intel would be great.

  13. #1638
    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    That is what I did a couple years ago. I am still fine.
    Any idea on how long the verification process takes?? I saw in this forum that lkatl takes longer periods to complete verification.

  14. #1637
    Quote Originally Posted by JackJill1986  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    I'm new to this agency stuff. I went through LKATL site and tried to contact them.

    They asked for my name, age, race, selfie with I'd proof to prove its me.

    I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information. Is it safe to share these stuffs with them?

    Also would like to know how long is there verification process?
    That is what I did a couple years ago. I am still fine.

  15. #1636

    LKATL verification process

    Hi,

    I'm new to this agency stuff. I went through LKATL site and tried to contact them.

    They asked for my name, age, race, selfie with I'd proof to prove its me.

    I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information. Is it safe to share these stuffs with them?

    Also would like to know how long is there verification process?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape