Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 60910
-
12-31-23 23:56 #55780Senior Member

Posts: 495For 2023 would have to vote Ivy. Their lineup and experiences throughout the year, for the most part, where always above expectations regardless of whom, Mia, Ana, Katrina, Nico, Selena etc.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
A part-time runner up vote could be for Massage spring toward the end of summer when Miki brought in Keely and Emma.
-
12-31-23 23:48 #55779Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I didn't realize they closed. Not the best location in a Walmart shopping center with a bunch family type businesses around.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 20:57 #55778Senior Member

Posts: 96Sisi
Yep, Sisi was a good one indeed. I got in one last handshake there a week before they closed.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 18:01 #55777Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I've been to Sisi twice. I thought it was good; not my top however. I would go with Rose and Ivy. I got to be good friends with one of the girls at Rose. Luckily she was in NYC when all the crap hit the fan and they closed. Ivy is more expensive but it consistently delivers and the providers are usually very good looking. They rotate girls frequently and one of the girls there on a brief stint surprised me.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 17:52 #55776Senior Member

Posts: 57Best Shop
On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 10:04 #55775Senior Member

Posts: 132ML Nicole
Any info you're willing to share about Nicole's looks & menu options would be much appreciated.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 10:03 #55774Senior Member

Posts: 76Ivy Selena
I second that. Selena is 10, if you had to compare Mikki I would give her a 7.
Originally Posted by Parkway91
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 09:28 #55773Senior Member

Posts: 580I think ML is Massage Legend correct? I drove by it a few weeks ago and it looks good. Too bad Sunny Day closed. For best looking I my unanimous vote goes to Selena at Ivy. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous Chinese woman. Amazing body too.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 19:02 #55772Senior Member

Posts: 409TG jasper
BBJJ including BLS while I sat in the chair. Everything else was covered after when I got back on the table.
Originally Posted by HungDong69
[View Original Post]
YMMV but I don't give the tip until done. I show it to her but she knows the deal.
River.
-
12-30-23 18:56 #55771Senior Member

Posts: 447Great list! Is this the massage spring in Sandy Springs?
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 18:05 #55770Senior Member

Posts: 69Inbox cleaned, sorry about that
Cleaned now.
Originally Posted by PaulGonzel
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:48 #55769Senior Member

Posts: 225Kerry, or Kelly at Sunny Day Spa?
Have experienced Kelly at SDS, but feeling like I need to experience ML, if they're still open.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 10:57 #55768Senior Member

Posts: 25Paul w
Your box is full!
-
12-30-23 10:48 #55767Senior Member

Posts: 733Best of 2023
As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:
Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.
Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.
Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.
Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.
Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.
Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.
-
12-30-23 09:06 #55766Senior Member

Posts: 798Sisi Closure
Just poured one out for Sisi. Many years of great times. Sisi was one of the first places I went to when I started mongering. It will be missed.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




