Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 182 of 930 FirstFirst ... 82 132 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 232 282 682 ... LastLast
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13939
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11224
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFintyna  [View Original Post]
    Check them out on PD good reviews and each guy that reviewed them had multiple reviews but I bet $$.
    PD allows girls to screen their reviews and challenge bad ones. How do I know this? I know two girls on PD and they pay quite a bit of money to be on the site. Paid advertising sites want to keep the business. Sites such as this, and TER, where the girl has no skin in the game, are much more honest and forthright.

  2. #11223

    Check out PD reviews look good

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    Quite frankly I doubt any of them are real.
    Check them out on PD good reviews and each guy that reviewed them had multiple reviews but I bet $$.

  3. #11222
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBay  [View Original Post]
    Some ladies have piqued my interest. I texted with Hannah for a bit, she seems legit and fun. My guard is a bit more up in Vegas though due to scammers and lackluster experiences. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audrey-802

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannahparker

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenawolfy
    Quite frankly I doubt any of them are real.

  4. #11221

    Any intel on these ladies?

    Some ladies have piqued my interest. I texted with Hannah for a bit, she seems legit and fun. My guard is a bit more up in Vegas though due to scammers and lackluster experiences. Any help would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/audrey-802

    https://tryst.link/escort/hannahparker

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenawolfy

  5. #11220

    Looking for a pretty Asian around in Vegas

    I have been looking at So many adds online past few days but I could make a call yet. So people here, any suggestions for good looking Asians in Vegas? That includes out call massage ads or AMPs where I can find a young good looking Asian? Ik most of the online ads are not the real women. Who do you all think is good looking here?

  6. #11219

    Brandi

    You guys remember Brandi back in the day from the east coast very nice in all by green valley anyways I guess she got a job last year and was out of the business just out of curiosity I texted to see if she was back in the business someone replied I thought it was her until she asked for a deposit so I knew better has anyone been in touch with her recently just curious if she is back in business the number I have ends in 7626.

  7. #11218

    It is what it is

    Quote Originally Posted by AGladiator  [View Original Post]
    He could have been word searching "small" or "Midget" and found on that page. Not your place in my opinion to be asking (judging). He was kind enough to respond to you. Respect fellow mongers!
    I was just politely asking a question, why you so judgmental.

  8. #11217
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?
    He could have been word searching "small" or "Midget" and found on that page. Not your place in my opinion to be asking (judging). He was kind enough to respond to you. Respect fellow mongers!

  9. #11216
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    Gents in Vegas area, I'll be in town for CES but would not stay in a Hotel. Looking for reputable incall girls (white or Latina, proportional body with C plus cups). I've been introduced to Humaniplex last time in SoCal and I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly. Just want to seek out some recommendation from you guys so that I could use my limited play time more efficiently. Much appreciated that.
    Hit up the Latina houses for incall.

  10. #11215
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiubility  [View Original Post]
    ...I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly...
    I'm new to the area, what is MR?

  11. #11214

    Greetings from DC

    Gents in Vegas area, I'll be in town for CES but would not stay in a Hotel. Looking for reputable incall girls (white or Latina, proportional body with C plus cups). I've been introduced to Humaniplex last time in SoCal and I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly. Just want to seek out some recommendation from you guys so that I could use my limited play time more efficiently. Much appreciated that.

  12. #11213

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoDonk  [View Original Post]
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.
    I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?

  13. #11212

    Visiting in January need escort

    So I'll be visiting in January and would like to splurge on a nice escort. I would prefer boobs on the bigger side and for her NOT to be Asian. Would like to spend no more than 500-700. Any recommendations?

  14. #11211
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 15

    Gg spa

    Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.

  15. #11210

    Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoNutts  [View Original Post]
    I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.
    There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape