Thread: San Diego Bare
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4905
-
01-01-24 12:37 #3750Senior Member

Posts: 89Correct
This is the right link. Sorry. Didn't know the link expired.
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 10:32 #3749Senior Member

Posts: 156Taz
I haven't seen her post in almost a month and she didn't answer my text a few weeks ago so I'm guesing she's either out of town or laying low.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 09:50 #3748Senior Member

Posts: 226I'm guessing this one.
Originally Posted by Cram1904
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162833387#.
-
12-31-23 21:34 #3747Senior Member

Posts: 109Mind resharing the second ones link? This one seems to be dead.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 19:52 #3746Senior Member

Posts: 147How does she look these days? I saw her a while back and she had gotten pretty heavy.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 19:21 #3745Senior Member

Posts: 89Out of Towners
So in an effort to not be stingy, I feel like I got to divulge these two or else they'll have come and gone and I'd be (maybe) the only one to have enjoyed them raw. So for starters, these two are traveling together which I didn't find out until just now when I pulled up and saw one standing outside to allow privacy for me and the friend. So boom.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162786886
Jayda is the smaller of the two and is absolutely gorgeous. She came by my place dressed pretty nice and smelling good. She chatted me up for a bit, collected payment and gave me what I'd consider a pretty lackluster bbj. Against my better judgement, I gave her a nice DATY session until she came and creamed. She likes to dirty talk and seems like she aims to please as a lot of her dirty talk sought validation ("Am I fucking you good?" Type of statements). She smelled and tasted wonderful. All would have been swell but she insisted on me pulling out which us a huge "meh" in my book. I don't go raw to pull out but I obliged. I still have respect for these girls regardless of their profession.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...go/16278698900
Now this is the thicker of the two. I opted for incall this time around and was pretty surprised to see Jayda standing outside when I pulled up. I went in and got a different experience from her partner. First things first, she set a timer. That didn't bother me too too much but it did make me question whether this would be a good encounter. But indeed it was. She was way more GFE friendly than her partner. She likes to kiss and her bbj was fantastic. I didn't feel the same urge to daty with her as I did with Jayda. After receiving some fire ass head. I jumped in mish first and let her guide my hands. She really likes her titties squeezed. I flipped her for K9 and she really got into and when I was finally ready to finish, she begged me to cum in her and I couldn't help but agree. Filled her up and went home asap to write this report because they'll both be leaving in a week. They both have their strong points and weaknesses. Have at them boys.
-
12-31-23 14:39 #3744Senior Member

Posts: 230Kristen gangbang
I'm down to BBFS cip her at the gangbang. I'll even go LAST.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 13:21 #3743Senior Member

Posts: 109Damn, kinda miss Taz. She still around?
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 02:07 #3742Senior Member

Posts: 156She's Really Thick
Yes she is. Hasn't stopped me before. Selma and Taz are 2 of my go to bare gals.
Originally Posted by Canuck6234
[View Original Post]
Nice report DPD. Makes me want to take a trip to Carlsbad.
-
12-30-23 01:21 #3741Banned Member

Posts: 1001Kristin in Carlsbad
Had a meeting in the area and was aching for a morning creampie, Kristin was available.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162725957
Man was she ready for me.
Lied back, she put on the music and started a nice bbbjwith DT, I held her hair up. And squeezed her nipples as she worshipped my cock. She can suck me off the whole time, she then straddled me an inserted my cock into her, flicking her clit until she got juice wet and slid herself down, she rode until she got tired, I flipped her over and lapped up some of her juices, fingered and licked her until she came, mounted her in mish and told me to come inside her and make a baby. Sure thing, kept pounding her until she got another O and made a mess in her and on her bed. As I cleaned up and dressed, she just put on her panties with my baby batter inside. She told me I was the 1st client of the day and she tasted really good, otherwise I wouldn't be down for that. She is down for a gangbang of 3 guys 150 each person.
-
12-30-23 01:06 #3740Senior Member

Posts: 215She is a little thick
I haven't and doubt that I will after seeing how thick she is from her pictures.
Originally Posted by SheriffBart
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 17:02 #3739Senior Member

Posts: 156DeeLishas
She advertises bare. Has anyone taken the plunge?
https://callescort.org/619-558-8371
-
12-29-23 14:25 #3738Senior Member

Posts: 25Just fucked her in the ass, she is ok with big cocks up the pooper and seems into it. Fun.
Originally Posted by KeptSilence
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 10:57 #3737Senior Member

Posts: 89I have. The ad is real. She is the girl in the pics as well. Won't do CIP unfortunately but is definitely up for bare. Wasn't all that great if I'm honest but it got the job done. And for a nice price. She cute as hell with petite frame. I might repeat of idc about enthusiasm in the moment.
Originally Posted by SdGuy98
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:41 #3736Regular Member

Posts: 9Alicepalace
Been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone met up with her?
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273345757









Reply With Quote






