Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 6947
-
12-30-23 00:29 #5882Senior Member

Posts: 258Thank you
Thank you for your reports.
Originally Posted by Lildevil01
[View Original Post]
The SexiLexie you referred to above is (or was) a full time professional escort -at least prior to having her baby. She has been reported on in here before & somewhere in my computer I have a screen shot of one of her escort ads. She's up in Huntersville & she has offered to host me (after the baby goes to bed,) so that may be an option. She's pretty much DTF when you contact her, like within a few hours or same day / night. I have not met her in person, but have considered it when I'm bored + horny. Tinder Lexi / IG margauxdarc On one of her social media, she says she is a hotwife, so unsure what to make of that situation / statement. She was letting guys hit it while she was pregnant.
-
12-29-23 21:32 #5881Senior Member

Posts: 258Sexylexie & Beautiful Belle are absolutely 100% pros and not worth anywhere close to what they quoted you. I've met both and were disappointed.
Originally Posted by Lildevil01
[View Original Post]
Haven't had any contact with Brilliant model.
-
12-29-23 19:51 #5880Senior Member

Posts: 307Brilliant model
Good chatter will send a couple pics, content.
Seller will meet and can host 600.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-005e3ae9ad03
-
12-29-23 19:48 #5879Senior Member

Posts: 307Beautiful Belle
Decent chats after a bit gave her # $ for M&G 400 for playtime you host or.
Hotel, sent some pics decent body for age old set of bolt ons have not.
Met.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...0-65c230695b94
-
12-29-23 19:44 #5878Senior Member

Posts: 307Sexylexie
Made some small talk wanted to go right to.
Text requesting 5 bills you host or hotel claims she's fun pushes a bit to set a meet.
Have not met yet.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-463167583369
-
12-29-23 15:21 #5877Senior Member

Posts: 84Monica "Tease the Season"
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-78b63f5998f5
This one is a blackmailer, trying to find married men to scare and scam out of money. I texted her and immediately something seemed off, but I played along and answered "her" questions. Once she had ascertained that I wasnt a good target for the marriage blackmail bullshit, she immediately says "no thank you, I found someone else, stop texting me".
I swear, and I'm not making this shit up, literally 1 minute later I get a text from someone looking for "chad" (I am not chad LOL) so I play along because frankly, I'm curious. She seems flirty even though she has the wrong number and sends me a few pics (G-rated) of a beautiful blonde. I'm playing along to see where it goes, I'm being cautious and not really saying anything of consequence, just replying in very general, vague terms, often just rephrasing her words back to her. Then she drops that "she" is 17 - I literally laughed when the text came through. She laid it on thick with "I'm so attracted to older men, I love to tease my friends dad, I had a 26 yr old boyfriend when I was 15" and then when I refused to send a pic or continue the conversation, she got mad, of course. Time to tell daddy. LOL. Then the texts and calls come from another number with the threats. Call me back or I'm calling the cops. Yea okay redneck- call them and explain how you're blackmailing people.
I hope these kind of assholes get what's coming to them. I hope none of you reading this fall for this kind of shit.
Be smart, stay cynical and safe.
-
12-27-23 21:34 #5876Senior Member

Posts: 574She dropped her number a couple of days ago. I texted her and she responded twice. That was it. She has not responded to me since.
Originally Posted by SAguyinNC
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 17:46 #5875Senior Member

Posts: 73Anythingbutatopx
Hey guys, any info on this cutie?
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-a201f1e48b76
Her profile says she's been on since 2021, but I don't see any reviews or comments.
Thanks.
-
12-26-23 20:45 #5874Senior Member

Posts: 76I have a firm rule that there is absolutely no money until we meet in person at least once. If we have seen each other a few times, I may be willing to help before a meeting.
Originally Posted by DLiving
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:31 #5873Regular Member

Posts: 3No go
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-455fab1ad413
She will ask for uber money and never show up or explain what might have happened.
-
12-25-23 15:43 #5872Regular Member

Posts: 10I sent you a pm. Hoping it goes well.
Originally Posted by DragonMike
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 16:16 #5871Senior Member

Posts: 92Ghosted
She ghosted me on snapchat.
Originally Posted by KinglerMan7978
[View Original Post]
Mind DMing me her number?
-
12-24-23 09:26 #5870Regular Member

Posts: 10BrightQueen
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-b2445c2336ab
She posted a while back on the escorts thread and reached out to me. Went and picked her up and her a similar experience. I think she took her profile down.
Discussed meet and greet and did not mention pricing at all until well into us driving back to my place, which is fine just feel like that should be discussed instead of having a "I'm already here. " Type of situation. Talked a lot, like enough for me to sit there and feel kind of backseat in the convo, can't tell if it was nerves but heading towards the end of our time she was more relaxed and didn't feel the need to chat about much. BBBJ was pretty lack luster, not really any emphasis on suction or whatever, it got me started but really that's it. During the actual sex there was very little interest in working with her or getting any interest back and felt very dead fish. I paid $$. 5 for an hour of time together and didn't finish. She did say she would offer to hangout for free because she felt bad I couldn't finish which is one redeeming quality but I don't imagine I would enjoy being in Her company and listening to her talk about herself and what she has going on. YMMV.
-
12-24-23 07:45 #5869Senior Member

Posts: 108Make it #6 - Sweet Kitten
She also had one months ago by the name of Sweet Kitten. Exchanged numbers and then she asked me if 600 was ok. I said that was more than what I was thinking and she called me a broke bit&. I laughed and she said nobody else has a problem with it so if I have a problem delete her number. I laughed again and that was that. If they get any kind of attitude, I don’t try to negotiate, I just move on.
Originally Posted by KnowBody
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 07:05 #5868Senior Member

Posts: 503Frecklekiss
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-bf701abfeab2
Anybody seen this big booty freckled one.










Reply With Quote




