Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 214 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 3197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2822
    Quote Originally Posted by TheShredSter66  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticed unusually long load times on this site as of late? Like is the server overloaded or what? Its only this site for me.
    Loads in milliseconds with Spectrum Business.

  2. #2821

    Server issues?

    Anyone else noticed unusually long load times on this site as of late? Like is the server overloaded or what? Its only this site for me.

  3. #2820

    Business Opportunity??

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    I had one who would always get her tits against the back of my head. I always wondered if that was normal or not.
    Seems like we need an investor. Would partake!!

  4. #2819
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter2021  [View Original Post]
    I just relocated to the Raleigh area and I am looking for descent haircut. It would be great to have a good looking fun women cut my hair. Previously I had a women that cut my hair who was very flirty and would always push her boobs on me and straddle my legs. Any suggestions? I know it is a long shot.
    I had one who would always get her tits against the back of my head. I always wondered if that was normal or not.

  5. #2818

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I'm still in the process of writing up my 2023 observations and whatnot but in the meantime I wanted to share something I came across.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/...s_in_2023_ama/
    This was an interesting read. 168 is a high number for a one year period. That's close to having one almost every other day. I don't even know where to find that kinda time. I guess if its legal there its probably a lot easier than here to set up and what not so time may not be an issue but also the cost. If we take his low ball which was 120*168 that's 20 k! Also if you're screwing young women every other day how do you juggle other things? No judgement here but I don't see escorts or any FWB's when I'm in a relationship, but how do you even try to cultivate one when you're screwing a working girl practically every other day? Its not like having a GF where you just fuck at home, there's 'prep' time when fucking an escort, at least for me there is and that's outside of scheduling. I wish I would've saw this AMA but I would've taken up the entire thread with questions LOL.

  6. #2817

    Xnoa new number.

    I have her new number. Message me for it.

  7. #2816

    Flirty Hair Cut

    I just relocated to the Raleigh area and I am looking for descent haircut. It would be great to have a good looking fun women cut my hair. Previously I had a women that cut my hair who was very flirty and would always push her boobs on me and straddle my legs. Any suggestions? I know it is a long shot.

  8. #2815

    Best in Raleigh

    I'm in Raleigh for work for the week. Can anyone share who is a good provider to see while I'm here? I like fit girls with natural bodies and I would prefer going to someone independent but am open to visiting a spa. Looking for a good rub down as well as a happy ending preferably with FS. Thank you in advance for any recommendations.

    Feel free to PM me.

  9. #2814

    Foot Fetish Party

    A guy I work with told me about a 'Foot Fetish Party' he attended last weekend. This particular event was in a Jacksonville FL hotel although he said events happen all around. Apparently "Foot Models" are signed up and paid $500 to do what one would expect, foot-jobs or whatever. One lady came up to his room after. I didn't know about these "parties" but I'm not too surprised. The guy said te next one he'll go to will be in South Carolina.

  10. #2813

    A little ray of hope

    I'm still in the process of writing up my 2023 observations and whatnot but in the meantime I wanted to share something I came across.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/casualiama/...s_in_2023_ama/

  11. #2812

    Scam number.

    7928 number that is listed on TER is not Xnoa. It's a poser. She never asks for a deposit. Be safe guys.

  12. #2811
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    Brave (Based on Chrome) has a TOR option as well which will get you out of NC as well as the TOR browser itself.

    Great for being anonymous. But less good for setting a specific location.
    TOR is the safest, but can be slow.

    The free VPNs and browser extensions you should be cautious as they have access and can sell your data. I remember the one that was the most popular and trusted in the world for a while was found to be selling everyone's info.

    I got a subscription to NordVPN for $2-3/ mo a few months ago for peace of mind accessing anything sensitive while on wifi abroad. Also useful for selecting exact locations.

  13. #2810
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinitinva  [View Original Post]
    WindScribe also has a "Free VPN".

    The Free has limited monthly bandwidth, but should be fine for browsing a few sites.
    Brave (Based on Chrome) has a TOR option as well which will get you out of NC as well as the TOR browser itself.

    Great for being anonymous. But less good for setting a specific location.

  14. #2809
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    I use the one for firefox, hadn't tried the chrome one but downloaded it just in case I need to switch browsers. There are some that try to get you to sign up for limited services.
    WindScribe also has a "Free VPN".

    The Free has limited monthly bandwidth, but should be fine for browsing a few sites.

  15. #2808

    Firefox

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Giving the Chrome one a test drive now.
    I use the one for firefox, hadn't tried the chrome one but downloaded it just in case I need to switch browsers. There are some that try to get you to sign up for limited services.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape