Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26374
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21949

    Spinner

    Saw this one and pic are accurate. The poster is pretty shy YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...h/462759962978

  2. #21948

    Seems to good to be true


  3. #21947

    Poster indicated they are HIV Positive


  4. #21946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy414  [View Original Post]
    That section is supplied by the site, and says "activities this provider MAY enjoy", always best to clarify these things beforehand.
    Too often if you ask beforehand they will confirm but when it comes to actually performing as confirmed, they play dumb and claim they just can't remember or it was a misunderstanding. Yeah, often a game out there.

  5. #21945

    Kendra visiting Ebony gal

    Beautiful 40+ ebony woman and a very good time. Value priced compared to most on Tryst. She does have juicy kissing lips Enjoyed BBBJ 69 CG which was awesome. Started with a champagne touchy feely couch chit-chat which I like, in her tight dress stockings and heels.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kendrascottj

  6. #21944
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPapa2289  [View Original Post]
    New to the hobby and looking for some recommendations for BBBJ w cim providers. Please help a brother out.
    Try Red, She hasn't let me down yet.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/198537392530

  7. #21943

    Newbie looking for BBBJ

    New to the hobby and looking for some recommendations for BBBJ w cim providers. Please help a brother out.

  8. #21942

    Gia is in sheboygan

    Heard she burned her bridges in Milwuakee here so I figured I find out what she did.

  9. #21941

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by BigMilwaukee  [View Original Post]
    She is a streetwalker that found the internet, took a few nice photos, and put out a ridiculous price point. In and of itself, nothing wrong with that. I would not touch her at those rates, but, I have yet to hear anything resembling a positive review of her.
    Thank you for the reply. I've been in contact with her for two days, she says she is available, then radio silence. Then available and so on and so forth. If she's a walker, I'll pass on those prices. Have to say, she takes some good pics.

    Side note, the chick that was mentioned earlier where someone said she's just a content creator. I have also been in contact with her. Her communication is severely lacking as well but she does seem legit. I have not been able to set something up with her either due to piss poor communication skills on her end but she has kind of a "better then the rest" attitude I kind of like. It's hard to explain but I told her I was going to pass due to her slow responses. She went on how she lived in a grew up in a good neighborhood, went to a good school, not like the rest. Etc. I was a bit interested in that feisty attitude so I stayed the course. She was also a ton more responsive after that. Until today. Right back to slow responses. I had planned on spending some good money with her so I guess its on to find who wants it more.

  10. #21940

    Armani

    160 for 30. Tits in add must be before she popped out her kid. Good blowjob stinky pussy, but tight. She's not ugly in the dark lmao, but she was nice without attitude.

  11. #21939

    Nothing positive

    She is a streetwalker that found the internet, took a few nice photos, and put out a ridiculous price point. In and of itself, nothing wrong with that. I would not touch her at those rates, but, I have yet to hear anything resembling a positive review of her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one at all? https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/552495552707 . I haven't seen much posted on this Egyptian Goddess, as she calls herself.

  12. #21938
    Has anyone seen her recently? I've got a hold od her but haven't set anything up yet.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eve-escort-milwaukee-971059

  13. #21937

    Eve or Genevieve

    Has anyone seen her recently? I got a hold of her and she's been responsive but nothing set up yet. Says she's around 10th and Con.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/eve-escort-milwaukee-971059
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2023-12-27-13-04-55.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-27-12-55-43.jpg‎   Screenshot_2023-12-27-12-55-46.jpg‎  

  14. #21936
    Quote Originally Posted by CuteWOne  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/787930807061

    Saw this one tonight, she's on a motel in Appleton Ave. She is the girl in the pictures, that's about where the good ends. She told me 80 for bbj, I was in the mood for some chocolate so I agreed. Got ti the room gave her the donation and sat down. She started and then after about 10 seconds says dint piss in my mouth, so I said you mean don't cum in your mouth She said yeah. Evert time she said something she said it so quiet, also there was someone e in the bathroom. I unfortunately didn't realize thus until she started. After about a minute she ask if you was going to cum soon. I said yeah if you stay down on it and slow down a little. I was about to cum and told her then came the hand to finish. Everything felt rushed it was just ok at best. IMO I wouldn't waste your time or money with this one.
    The ad is sufficient deterrent. But I appreciate this story as it captures the true essence of disappointment one finds at the heart of most of these experiences.

  15. #21935
    I am a troll, put me on your ignore list. A2 isn't going to ban me because I will just make a new user and start again. Click my name, click view profile, click add to ignore list.


    Posts: 285
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/787930807061

    Saw this one tonight, she's on a motel in Appleton Ave. She is the girl in the pictures, that's about where the good ends. She told me 80 for bbj, I was in the mood for some chocolate so I agreed. Got ti the room gave her the donation and sat down. She started and then after about 10 seconds says dint piss in my mouth, so I said you mean don't cum in your mouth She said yeah. Evert time she said something she said it so quiet, also there was someone e in the bathroom. I unfortunately didn't realize thus until she started. After about a minute she ask if you was going to cum soon. I said yeah if you stay down on it and slow down a little. I was about to cum and told her then came the hand to finish. Everything felt rushed it was just ok at best. IMO I wouldn't waste your time or money with this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape