Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,766 to 6,780 of 61381
-
12-31-23 14:08 #54616Senior Member

Posts: 155Actually you are wrong
I no for a fact that everything that happens in Baltimore that's not hit the news. I worked inside west side shopping center at an undisclosed location with cameras. And we had caught on camera a boy that was about 15 16 years old walking with a backpack to the bus stop on Frederick Avenue at the end of the shopping center three other kids caught on camera ran across the parking lot cornered the boy in the bus stop. And stabbed him 17 times he was pronounced dead at the hospital Baltimore Police had to come to my store to obtain the video footage in order to try to collect some evidence. That shit never hit the news. As many stabbings and shootings that happened in Baltimore every single day if I'm correct it says that we in Baltimore are below 300 killings. There has not been 300 killings reported on the news. If you know the neighborhood really good as you're driving through. You can see some of the spots with a corner boys just aren't hanging out anymore. Why is that! A few of them I knew from dealing with coming into my store and making purchases at Westside Shopping Center. Busy bees has extremely less traffic than it used to in a recent weeks. Across the street from the park where MVP was has lost its foothold on traffic. Over there with Auslton and furrow. For traffic is extremely light now especially during the day. You can move about easier in the night. But to each his own you can take my advice with a grain of salt. But for others that want to listen I am simply giving you the information that has been supplied to me. My brother also told me to be careful he lives on Smallwood. Because it's getting hot out out there.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 09:01 #54615Senior Member

Posts: 279Kandi
I really miss that good pussy and head. Any contact info?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
https://www.charmcityporn.com/watch.php?vid=d15f3c7c2
-
12-31-23 07:29 #54614Senior Member

Posts: 476People just be typing stuff. Nobody is missing. They come, the go, they resurface.. Cycle of the game. And nobody is shooting it out with the police like that. Stop. Would've been all over the news and social media. Shit happens no doubt but stop all the sensationalizing and hyping it up more than what it is. .street shit happens in hood areas. Greatly for most it also brings the ladies you love to date.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 15:31 #54613Senior Member

Posts: 2343Part 2 to PM me
Was ony my way out and spotted this girl again, parked this time, not going to say where. Got a better look at her, she looks a little street worn but, she's definitely above your regular girl, she's on the down low for sure. I witnessed sever things go on with her while I was parked, people she needed and greeted. Looks like she lives around the way.
-
12-30-23 15:14 #54612Senior Member

Posts: 155A lot of girls are missing
I talked to a reliable source that used to work with me and she told me that they have been busting the girls out there they also have been closing down their candy suppliers and this is why you hardly see any girls walking these days also while I was out today there was a shootout with the police on Payson and the whole street was closed down as they was attempting to close down and never candy spot I seen a SWAT team and everything out there be safe gentlemen. I got these girls need to learn how to hold on to a phone.
-
12-29-23 19:51 #54611Senior Member

Posts: 182[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
If you don't want to share info then don't the next time you put up one of these "looking at your posting history" posts I will ban you. FYI, you don't actually have to use those words, intent will be more than enough.
This is the "Streetwalker Reports" thread not the "You have satisfied the requirements I have to share information so I'm going to talk to you like you're a little *****" thread.
Guys are allowed to ask question, you don't have to answer but you can't be a dick about them asking.
I will seriously ban you the next time you do it, your 1.6 posts a month won't be missed that much.
A2
-
12-29-23 13:22 #54610Regular Member

Posts: 11I hope so I would do it for you I used to have her number but its not active anymore.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 12:58 #54609Senior Member

Posts: 476By my comment you really think I have her number? Real question? You so horny you just asking anybody Hahahahahaha, but I'm sure one of the guys can help you out.
Originally Posted by Vrjetta
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 09:19 #54608Regular Member

Posts: 11Kandi
I would love to hook with her again pm me with the number.
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 08:54 #54607Senior Member

Posts: 476That is not the definition of a PAWG. Google, her body type won't pop up. Now I chubby chase sometimes. And I'd classify her as chubby and healthy. Hope you find her. Good luck.
Originally Posted by PitMan187
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 05:10 #54606Senior Member

Posts: 2343Keeper?
That would be the guy she's with now. I wouldn't waste my gas or time looking for her, I'd wait until she decides to get a phone she controls and can contact her regulars.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
That's the reason I stopped seeing Mary Kate, her BF took her phone and controls her, I suppose she still walks but, I'm not riding around looking for her.
-
12-28-23 23:47 #54605Senior Member

Posts: 327And her keeper has spoken
I scooped up Boston earlier outside of Busy's for some front seat work for the standard fare. She caught it all and did great as usual. When I was coming back to drop her off back off on Fulton I'm about 99% sure I saw Kiara over on McHenry.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 22:02 #54604Senior Member

Posts: 32I would not be upset with a visit with her
Man I would love to meetup with her sometime. Is she posting online now days or can anyone share her number?
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 21:50 #54603Senior Member

Posts: 367Kandii
Time has no mercy. Once considered a legend back in the days when she was staying with her mom in Linthicum. Body was perfect with soft melons to boot. Her gumming was second to none. Tiptop & Tim's made a fortune from me. Then she got her teeth, got "rescued" by a fellow monger, got married to him, got a real job, disappeared for a while until he passed away, resurfaced but only with old acquaintances or by referrals. Body went downhill but techniques remains. Sweet sweet girl. Could have easily command $2+ in today's market with her old body. Last spent time with her was pre COVID. But with almost twice her original size, just can't get too excited. If you never had her before the transformation, you wouldn't know what you're missing, then she's still a superb provider with great skillset & personality. If size is not your concern, by all means, go for it. She has my recommendation.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 19:56 #54602Senior Member

Posts: 155I don't discriminate that's Pwag City right there!
Anybody that has a current phone number for kandii please PM it to me.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



