Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 447 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 947 1447 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 29350
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22660
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Smile

    Over the weekend had a couple stops at Smile. The first was just to try the new girl Wendy's massage skills for the boss. She's petite, young (looks mid 30's to me, some of you will probably think 20's), and very cute with small round assets. She gave me a thorough massage that would have been great if she used a little more pressure. They are working with her on this. Only got the very basic HJ with Wendy which was a little disappointing but expected since she knew the boss sent me to check her. LOL.

    Last night stopped to see Anna since she seemed so disappointed last time when I saw Wendy. I finally got the full Anna experience and she's still got it. She's definitely a pleaser. Also found out that there's possibly going to be a change in service, at least for some good customers. Not exactly sure how it's going to go since they were still discussing it to let everyone be comfortable with it. If you happen to be lucky enough to see this change with Anna, you won't be disappointed.

  2. #22659
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberSauna  [View Original Post]
    Place was OK. I stopped there because I was in the area, but I should have went to a better one. Place was a bit expensive with $50 for 30 minutes. I gave her $60 and she kept the change. She later wanted another $50 for the hand job and I just gave her $40, so it evened out. The massage felt below average and and handjob was unenthusiastic. At least she let me feel her up.

    That Art place sounds nice. I would like to go there sometime.
    Man, sorry for your experience here. Last time I checked out Aquarius Spa the prices were the same as you mentioned, but tbh the MT not only gave me a great massage, but I don't think I could have given myself a better HJ LOL. Probably the most enthusiastic HE / HJ combo I have ever had in my life. Tipped her pretty nice for the efforts as well, although it's been awhile since I've ventured there.

  3. #22658

    Tuscon

    Made it back to Tuscon. Older MT answered the door and wanted me to go into her room. I asked for Eva and she acted like she had never heard the name. She was the one who introduced her to me on the last visit. So I said the other girl and she called out for the young girl! In any case I asked for an hour for 60 and for the table shower. The older MT quickly stopped that conversation saying water no good. Just massage. So Eva showed me into her room and gave me a moment to get ready. UTC and leg rubbing wasn't a problem. On the flip she made various hand gestures and we agreed on FS. $. 2. Dress came off and had beautiful pair of C with very long nipples. Couldn't wait to suck them and she seemed to enjoy that. She jerked me during this and then wanted to put the hat on. I slowed her down for DATY and she was fine with that. Eventually back on the table for CBJ and she rode me to completion. This was about the 25 minute mark, so I rolled to have her massage a bit more. She kept saying to come back tomorrow and I didn't push it, but I was out in less than 40 minutes. It was worth it, but might as well paid for the hhr especially with no table shower.

  4. #22657

    ZW aka Health Massage Studio URL

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Been twice, same MT. First massage HE only. Second one girl brought out. Didn't run into any resistance with OTC or under shirt but not pass bra. Mass worn both times, best guess is mid-30 early 40's, 5'6" or so, weight proportional to body type. Seems no ass but tata's were at least smaller C, although uncertain if real or fake. Friendly but no english. Believe said her name is "Ci-Ci" or Co-Co" or similar matching of two syllables.

    Price structure (listed on wall) is $60 standard, $70 firm massage for the hr. Seemed content with standard tip.

    Anyone willing to chime in regarding more than HE? Especially if BBBJ and perhaps covered FS is an option?

    PM ok if you are not wanting to make your knowledge known to the masses. Of course, public information helps all of us.

    BCD.
    The website is:

    https://healthmassage-studio.business.site/

    Per IN Secretary of State website, this place officially began May 23 of this year as Healthy Massage Studio LLC with both ladies Z&W, then changed the name to ZW on May 30, then back to Healthy (the original name) in June and still with both ladies, but just last Oct the W (Jenny) was dropped from the partnership but Z (Ima) remained, and keeping the original Healthy name; their website slightly modifies spelling by changing Healthy to Health.

  5. #22656

    Zw

    Quote Originally Posted by ServiceSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Should have included this in that previous add-on, but Ima will bring the girls out, or has. YMMV of course depending on your approach.
    Been twice, same MT. First massage HE only. Second one girl brought out. Didn't run into any resistance with OTC or under shirt but not pass bra. Mass worn both times, best guess is mid-30 early 40's, 5'6" or so, weight proportional to body type. Seems no ass but tata's were at least smaller C, although uncertain if real or fake. Friendly but no english. Believe said her name is "Ci-Ci" or Co-Co" or similar matching of two syllables.

    Price structure (listed on wall) is $60 standard, $70 firm massage for the hr. Seemed content with standard tip.

    Anyone willing to chime in regarding more than HE? Especially if BBBJ and perhaps covered FS is an option?

    PM ok if you are not wanting to make your knowledge known to the masses. Of course, public information helps all of us.

    BCD.

  6. #22655
    Quote Originally Posted by RubGuy80  [View Original Post]
    She needs to get out of Carmel. The sweet spot for AMPs is north indy but south of 96th.

    .
    I agree. IF she is still on Michigan Rd, she needs to move and get some help.

  7. #22654

    Aquarius spa

    Place was OK. I stopped there because I was in the area, but I should have went to a better one. Place was a bit expensive with $50 for 30 minutes. I gave her $60 and she kept the change. She later wanted another $50 for the hand job and I just gave her $40, so it evened out. The massage felt below average and and handjob was unenthusiastic. At least she let me feel her up.

    That Art place sounds nice. I would like to go there sometime.

  8. #22653

    Back to Indy

    She needs to get out of Carmel. The sweet spot for AMPs is north indy but south of 96th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    Has she moved again? Or is the location still in Michigan?
    .

  9. #22652
    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I think her services is the same but it's actually more consistent now with the new location. Great relaxing massage.
    Has she moved again? Or is the location still in Michigan?

  10. #22651

    Art on Stop 11

    Visited Art spa recently. Standard prices of 40/60 and I took the hour. Asked about a table shower and all they had was a regular shower. Got a decent but not extraordinary massage and HR for an additional 60 and she wanted it up front. She encouraged utc roaming up top. Was offered more, but was just looking for HR. She was just a little thick and very cute in the face. Nice natural C cups. Unfortunately I forgot to ask her name. She said she will be there and a lot of new girls, and that they have not been busy. Would definitely repeat.

  11. #22650

    Same same?

    Is this the same Sophia on 96th st? I've been looking for her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I've been a few times and this time FS was finally offered. I believe Sofia was her name. Standard rates. I wouldn't say she was my type at all so I opted for the HE and she seemed upset by that. She didn't have the best technique but took direction. Pm for specifics questions.

    Location was Sheridan road in Noblesville.
    .

  12. #22649

    Perfect spa

    I've been a few times and this time FS was finally offered. I believe Sofia was her name. Standard rates. I wouldn't say she was my type at all so I opted for the HE and she seemed upset by that. She didn't have the best technique but took direction. Pm for specifics questions.

    Location was Sheridan road in Noblesville.

  13. #22648

    Possibly better

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.
    I think her services is the same but it's actually more consistent now with the new location. Great relaxing massage.

  14. #22647
    Sunny has the same great service that I enjoy. There is not another masseuse working there. I do not think that there will be another person until one is needed, as numbers of clients increase. I recommend her massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgei  [View Original Post]
    Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.

  15. #22646

    Sunny's Place

    Happy Holidays to everyone! I'm contemplating going back to Sunny's place on Michigan. Has anyone been there lately? Have things gotten better and anyone know if she has another woman working with her? Any insight would be appreciated. PM me if you don't want to reply in open forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape