Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 330 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 380 430 830 1330 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20797
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac5512  [View Original Post]
    I received a message from Tina that she was going to be getting a hotel in fairborn for a while. Wanted to keep it quiet and only see a few regulars. Since then it's been crickets. Just wondering if anyone has had luck.
    She's around, just very utr and very picky, and is only seeing people she knew before.

  2. #20796

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by TwiceShy41  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Sexy Lexi? There have been so many ladies with this name. Is she legit? Is she a scammer? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/929370146950
    She's legit and also a lot of fun. Best head game in town IMO.

  3. #20795
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    This has been discussed many times. A monger post that mongers are needed for a gangbang and gets so overwhelmed with request that he thinks I got this covered. Then the selection process starts, and the number gets broken down to an acceptable number of participants. Biggest problem is that the show up rate is 50% or less. Invite a good cross section of mongers and have backups ready to play as they will be the key to success. Any good organizer has multiple back up plans and prepares to prepare.
    From the few times I've come across attempts from other mongers this does seem like an accurate representation of the typical outcome. I appreciate the feedback. I think there is a solid chance this one can be a success for all parties involved mostly due to the girl and her willingness to participate. It's essentially a fantasy she's trying to scratch off her bucket list but she also does legitimately need the funds. Currently she's expecting 500 a guy. Which I don't have much room to speak on due to the niche of the situation as well as the risk and taking the service aspect into it as well. She's willing to work for every nut and swallow every single one of them. So it raises the question of how much would some pay to have a real full on gangbang with a not only willing but active participant that enjoys it.

    I guess I'm just rambling at this point in time. But I love and appreciate the feedback and would love more. The whole concept and the background work is honestly quite interesting to me.

  4. #20794

    Gangbang

    This has been discussed many times. A monger post that mongers are needed for a gangbang and gets so overwhelmed with request that he thinks I got this covered. Then the selection process starts, and the number gets broken down to an acceptable number of participants. Biggest problem is that the show up rate is 50% or less. Invite a good cross section of mongers and have backups ready to play as they will be the key to success. Any good organizer has multiple back up plans and prepares to prepare.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoBj2  [View Original Post]
    Currently she's looking to be the only female. With 5-10 men. Kinda seemed like a lot for 1 female but she is genuinely eager for it. Seems to be a fantasy she's wanted for a long time. But also needs the financial benefit of it.

  5. #20793

    Sexy Lexi

    Anyone seen Sexy Lexi? There have been so many ladies with this name. Is she legit? Is she a scammer? Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...l/929370146950
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTc5OTY5NWI1YjhjZTNkMGZjZTU1MTdhMDM0MzM5OGQ3NDkyZTQ.jpg‎   MTAzNTE4OGExZmM2MGM1NmNjMzljZGFkYjQ4YTFhYzcyMmRmZDQ.jpg‎  

  6. #20792
    Quote Originally Posted by DireStraits  [View Original Post]
    I went to a few pre-Covid that were all swingers. There was a door charge to cover some food and the hotel suite but no one was there for the money. Is this one woman with 5 to 10 clients? Or potentially more women? I like the concept but 3 M to 1 F is the max ratio I would prefer.
    Currently she's looking to be the only female. With 5-10 men. Kinda seemed like a lot for 1 female but she is genuinely eager for it. Seems to be a fantasy she's wanted for a long time. But also needs the financial benefit of it.

  7. #20791
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoBj2  [View Original Post]
    Have been talking to a local favorite that is down on cash but also getting worn out with the inconsistencies that come along with the females side of the business. She's been mentioning a gangbang on a weekend potentially once or twice a month depending on the turn out. I believe looking in the 5-10 clients range. Was just curious of those who've participated in the past or have knowledge on them and how they go.
    Form experience I can say that about 1/4 of the guys who sign up actually show. The problems can occur are guys who take forever or keep bumping in. Also who wants to be sloppy seconds or thirds even if condoms are used. That included ORAL. Imagine being #4 if she is taking CIM.

  8. #20790
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoBj2  [View Original Post]
    Have been talking to a local favorite that is down on cash but also getting worn out with the inconsistencies that come along with the females side of the business. She's been mentioning a gangbang on a weekend potentially once or twice a month depending on the turn out. I believe looking in the 5-10 clients range. Was just curious of those who've participated in the past or have knowledge on them and how they go.
    I would love to participate.

  9. #20789

    RE: Gangbang

    I went to a few pre-Covid that were all swingers. There was a door charge to cover some food and the hotel suite but no one was there for the money. Is this one woman with 5 to 10 clients? Or potentially more women? I like the concept but 3 M to 1 F is the max ratio I would prefer.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBoBj2  [View Original Post]
    Have been talking to a local favorite that is down on cash but also getting worn out with the inconsistencies that come along with the females side of the business. She's been mentioning a gangbang on a weekend potentially once or twice a month depending on the turn out. I believe looking in the 5-10 clients range. Was just curious of those who've participated in the past or have knowledge on them and how they go.

  10. #20788

    Gangbang

    Have been talking to a local favorite that is down on cash but also getting worn out with the inconsistencies that come along with the females side of the business. She's been mentioning a gangbang on a weekend potentially once or twice a month depending on the turn out. I believe looking in the 5-10 clients range. Was just curious of those who've participated in the past or have knowledge on them and how they go.

  11. #20787
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungOne23  [View Original Post]
    Early this year she was a great time. My last visit with her she was a mess, nodding out, rushing me, slight odor. Her and I were on a first name basis and I've easily donated over a G to her fund. I even returned $ she left in my truck the visit before and still got treated this way, which I'd imagine was fuelled by her habits.

    Now in her defense, she is real and won't scam you. I last saw her late summer in a run down motel so Maybe she's gotten her act together. She has extremely reasonable rates so go check her out and report back. She's currently on my no list because let's face it, the habits just get worse not better typically.
    Even though it's a little old, I appreciate your feedback. Thanks brother.

  12. #20786
    Quote Originally Posted by OsuBucks999  [View Original Post]
    She's horrible. Lifeless is the best way to describe her. I wasted my $$.
    Can you elaborate more on your experience with her? Does she even look like her pics?

  13. #20785

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Years ago like about a decade I visited her and was not impressed. From what I remember she was a dead fish and bad breath. It was too bad because she was attractive.
    She's horrible. Lifeless is the best way to describe her. I wasted my $$.

  14. #20784

    Cum and see

    Hey,

    I'm trucker and be in Dayton tomorrow evening. I have two special treats available if anyone interested. A couple young hotties hitched ride with me down to Texas and like make some spending money on the way. The first available cum dumpster is a white brunette bbw, 19 years of age, second girl is pregnant white with blonde hair who only 18 yr old. Single or duo are available. [Deleted by Admin] So DM on here if interested for tomorrow evening.

  15. #20783
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Lmao Man I can't escape seeing her leathery saggy Droppy Dog looking ass lmao.
    If I wanted old, leathery & droopy, I could just stay home!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape