Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54321
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure now Li will definitely press the four hand, maybe even six hand massage. If Apple goes to Li as well, looks like Alice may have some competition LOL you will probably not be bombarded with women as you entered the door. Imagine though a 4 hand massage with Apple and Alice, that would be my kind of "AA". I'm sure one of you monger brethren has tried that.
    I was sad about this closure. I've been going for years and years. I've had more four hand than two hands I think. I hope this doesn't focus attention on her other location. It occurs me that this closure was very quiet and no uncle got to take any credit for freeing any supposed captives.

    A six hand would be pretty amazing but I think the house would have to discount the rate.

  2. #54320
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNum  [View Original Post]
    I am from here and not familiar with this. If there is one can someone PLEASE spill the beans.
    Me too! I would love any information.

  3. #54319

    Agree. Apple was an excellent choice recently.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure now Li will definitely press the four hand, maybe even six hand massage. If Apple goes to Li as well, looks like Alice may have some competition LOL you will probably not be bombarded with women as you entered the door. Imagine though a 4 hand massage with Apple and Alice, that would be my kind of "AA". I'm sure one of you monger brethren has tried that.
    Have heard good things about Cindy there as well, so need to circle back there after frequenting the now closed Sunny Day Spa.

  4. #54318

    Lulu

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Did she tell you she is a Korean? I thought for sure she is Chinese.
    Thought sure she told me she was Korean. But, I could be wrong.

    Q1.

  5. #54317

    Latina Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigOlDick  [View Original Post]
    I'm headed down from TN this weekend. Have seen some reports about a Hispanic mp in Marietta. Anyone been there to confirm? I will try it and report back either way.
    I am from here and not familiar with this. If there is one can someone PLEASE spill the beans.

  6. #54316
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBobAtl  [View Original Post]
    I went yesterday at 4 pm and same thing. Closed. Maybe better opportunity today? I'm hoping to confirm L2 service is really available here. I went about a year ago and definitely no indication of that at the time, but it sounds like the new talent might be bringing a new menu. Will report back next time I can stop by.
    It seems the girls from another closed store went there and caused a bunch of trouble.

  7. #54315
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    I suggested to a friend that he give Golden a try since he was going to be in the Cumming area. Told me he went today at 2:00 and door was locked and sign off. I am not in town to confirm but he said he drove by a couple of minutes later and another guy was walking away in frustration.
    I went yesterday at 4 pm and same thing. Closed. Maybe better opportunity today? I'm hoping to confirm L2 service is really available here. I went about a year ago and definitely no indication of that at the time, but it sounds like the new talent might be bringing a new menu. Will report back next time I can stop by.

  8. #54314
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Oasis in Marietta

    I'm headed down from TN this weekend. Have seen some reports about a Hispanic mp in Marietta. Anyone been there to confirm? I will try it and report back either way.

  9. #54313

    She's Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    She wears padded butt inserts? Wow.
    Needs all the help she can get back there!

  10. #54312
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  11. #54311

    Golden Massage Closed today?

    I suggested to a friend that he give Golden a try since he was going to be in the Cumming area. Told me he went today at 2:00 and door was locked and sign off. I am not in town to confirm but he said he drove by a couple of minutes later and another guy was walking away in frustration.

  12. #54310
    Quote Originally Posted by GreaterGator  [View Original Post]
    If true, that playground will go down as an ATF of mine as well as for so many of you other mongers. If you thought Li on Windy Hill was crowded before, just wait until Jan. 1.

    RIP Sisi.
    I'm sure now Li will definitely press the four hand, maybe even six hand massage. If Apple goes to Li as well, looks like Alice may have some competition LOL you will probably not be bombarded with women as you entered the door. Imagine though a 4 hand massage with Apple and Alice, that would be my kind of "AA". I'm sure one of you monger brethren has tried that.

  13. #54309
    Quote Originally Posted by DocHolliday35  [View Original Post]
    She wears padded butt inserts? Wow.
    Apparently someone has her convinced that it should be bigger. To each there own I guess. I happen to like the dimples when they are face down.

  14. #54308

    Past Wendys

    I was trying to track down a few providers that were amazing in the past and wondered if any of you know where they landed.

    Candy. Used to work at T Massage #1 before Covid, moved the Cali, then pretty much disappeared.

    Wendy. Used to work at the massage place by the Neighborhood Walmart in Dunwoody, off Winters Chapel. Haven't seen her since before COVID as well.

    Eeway. Worked at Jolin in Roswell for a couple of months, then disappeared.

    Any help would be appreciated.

  15. #54307
    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    A popular favorite from prior Health and Jolin is there part time W-F, supporting her smooth playground, tho thinks her butt should be bigger as was wearing padded inserts earlier.
    She wears padded butt inserts? Wow.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape