Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 10236
-
12-28-23 17:07 #8121Senior Member

Posts: 350Throat Goat
Eight Five Six Three Three Three One XXX.
Tell her Jonesy sent you.
-
12-28-23 17:06 #8120Senior Member

Posts: 350Throat GOAT and that's no lie.
My favorite girl is back for the night. Who knows how long. Once you get to know her, you know she'll treat you like a king and keep you coming back. She posts very infrequently. She give the best BBBJCIM I've had. Sloppy, gags, makes noise, like she really acts like she enjoys it, which I love. I know it's an act, but it helps. Rates are reasonable. She has amazing Kegels too. I've DATY when she was first on scene and she had me fist her. Then when we went to cfs she was tight as a balloon knot. She gave me a number to give out but I don't know if I can post it here. I will upload this then post the number separately to see if the mods will allow it. Oh my god she's amazing.
She did say she'll want FaceTime verification or similar before meeting.
-
12-28-23 08:36 #8119Senior Member

Posts: 350Blessed
Gentleman.
I am happy that you are blessed to not have to worry about money. Please understand I'm not in your shoes. I have to monger on a budget. That budget goes from AMPs, Escorts and SW throughout the month depending on budget. So I have no choice but to try and get the best rate I can. I also am not blessed enough to have providers that are friends nor have close friends that are close friends of providers. I depended on this board for help the entire time I was married. So all I could do was spectate. Now that I'm free, I can contribute. I'm glad that you are blessed to not need the help. I do, and there may be others out there that can't comment and can only rely on intel here to make One trip out to monger and come back, and can't try multiple girls if one ghosts, or one is unreliable. That's where I needed help on here. I've been doing this since 1990, with AMPs and the stroll on Admiral Wilson Blvd, before they tore everything down. The 90's were fun. I'm sure you've been in the game longer than me, I only write that so you know where I'm coming from. I'm also glad you had experience with people telling providers what you told them, because at least you can understand where I'm coming from and why I won't put out publicly what I negotiated with Kyla.
-
12-28-23 04:52 #8118Senior Member

Posts: 3007Last time I saw Harley was during the lock down 2020 she had a pimp during that time the YouTube interview she claimed she's independent now. I went back to Atlantic City to see her again she ghosted me never replied to the appointment I made with her. I want to see her again but driving 2 hours and 15 minutes to ghosted is a turn off but she's cool and friendly.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 01:01 #8117Senior Member

Posts: 58120 FS but she was too dry for FS and suggested I take the condom off but the smell said bad idea so I just let her do the BBBJ. But left me scarred 😭.
Originally Posted by Jlopez4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 23:20 #8116Senior Member

Posts: 350Understood
Its good to have positive cash flow, and enough to make it work for you. I am not as lucky, so I am forced to monger on a budget. And it fills all areas. AMPs when things are good, Escorts when things are slimmer, and SW when I'm scraping the bottom of the checkbook. May not be that way forever, but for now it is. But, I would hope that you would understand that not everyone is or can be as lucky as you are, nor have escorts be great friends or close friends of close friends. I have to navigate carefully and I have the boards for help. I need the help. So, we are different people. I would be curious why you are curious about my rate with Kyla? If money doesn't matter, and you don't need help, the question shouldn't even pop into your brain. If you're worried about my truthfulness on here, well, all I can say is I was quiet for a long time because I was married. And all you boys helped me through, but I could only watch. Finally am free and I can contribute. And I see you do understand what it's like to have someone go to a provider on you. It sucks. So I keep my info general.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
I've been doing this since 1990. I was in AMP's and cruising the Admiral Wilson stroll years before they ripped all that down. I know my way around, but I still appreciate info and help (and look I'm not trying to see who's been doing it longer, I'm sure you've been in the game longer than me, I only post the date for reference so you know where I'm coming from).
-
12-27-23 20:20 #8115Senior Member

Posts: 428Harley!
Hunter, I don't know how long ago you saw Harley, but her ass is fatter than a few months ago. The cat is still tight thought.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 20:15 #8114Senior Member

Posts: 428Neither!
I wouldn't say good for you, or I wouldn't try to get that rate for me neither. First of, money is not an issue on my end, everytime I visit someone new, I don't negotiate the rate, after the initial meeting if that provider exceeds my expectations, I would try to negotiate a reasonable rate for a comeback visit. Many of the providers in the area are friends of mine, or are friends with some of my closest friends, therefore I know if the rates are legit or not. I would say 99% of my post are giving info, hardly I have ever asked for help, why?, because I don't need the help. I've doing this for way long since I was barely 21. Now, maybe you don't read my posts and that is fine, but the reason as to why I keep my inbox full, is because I don't give info privately anymore, someone I helped before in a P. M went to a provider telling her what I had said to him. Obviously that created a lot of problems, so I just try to keep things honest in here. Nobody has to mention the deals they make with providers, as long as the post is honest and truthful.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 18:12 #8113Senior Member

Posts: 173Hey bro, I had someone do the same exact thing with a girl I was seeing regularly. They ran back to her and told her what I had said I was paying to see her. She got upset and stopped giving me that rate. Someone might not say "jonesy1972 is paying. " but they will for damn sure ask of she accepts that rate or they heard she was taking such and such amount.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
Keep doing what you're doing bro. Don't let other fuck it up for you. And good on you for negotiating a price that works for you.
-
12-27-23 15:21 #8112Senior Member

Posts: 350King
When I say being treated like a king, I am speaking exclusively of AMPs.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
But follow this train of thought: if I told you I negotiated an 80 FS SS with Kyla, and had 15 minutes of an amazing time, would be like 'hey good on you' or would you do everything you could to try and get that rate for yourself?
-
12-27-23 15:16 #8111Senior Member

Posts: 350Experience
If you think people won't take information gained here and try to use it their advantage, then good on you. My experience tells me otherwise. I've already had a provider, who I negotiated an excellent rate with, have someone tell her that, the number, and now she will NOT provide for that any longer. So, just like UTR's, keep them to yourself. I'm on here to let mongers know who I've experienced that is safe, and fun to be with. And give warning about those that I've had bad experiences with to steer clear.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 14:46 #8110Senior Member

Posts: 428What?
First of, unless any in here is a dumbass to go and tell a provider, "hey Jonesy 1972 said", the provider probaby is going to say who the F. Is that?. BTW asking price is 300 HH, there is room for negotiation, but not by much. I saw her a couple of times before, and since nobody posted anything recent about her, I took a detour and saw her recently. I got a break because she remembers me, but no it wasn't a lot, and she won't treat anyone like a king for a SS if she agrees to that.
Originally Posted by Jonesy1972
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 12:40 #8109Senior Member

Posts: 43Lana recent AD
Here is Lana's recent AD.
Originally Posted by CandidShotgunT
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/burli...a/499371464319
-
12-27-23 12:15 #8108Senior Member

Posts: 3007I wonder what's her rate for one hour I'm thinking about seeing her Friday morning if possible her ad only has deepthroat on the menu I think she upcharge for certain stuff.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 07:50 #8107Senior Member

Posts: 350Ymmv
What one person may negotiate with a provider could be different per person. I try not to discuss here what I negotiate with a provider. I will say this, I'd rather not see a provider than pay 150. Especially when for 50 more I can get one full hour with a gorgeous, drug free woman who will treat me like a king for that hour.
Originally Posted by Gentleman007
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




