Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,716 to 2,730 of 13936
-
12-30-23 19:50 #11221Regular Member

Posts: 15Any intel on these ladies?
Some ladies have piqued my interest. I texted with Hannah for a bit, she seems legit and fun. My guard is a bit more up in Vegas though due to scammers and lackluster experiences. Any help would be appreciated.
https://tryst.link/escort/audrey-802
https://tryst.link/escort/hannahparker
https://tryst.link/escort/jenawolfy
-
12-30-23 17:47 #11220Regular Member

Posts: 11Looking for a pretty Asian around in Vegas
I have been looking at So many adds online past few days but I could make a call yet. So people here, any suggestions for good looking Asians in Vegas? That includes out call massage ads or AMPs where I can find a young good looking Asian? Ik most of the online ads are not the real women. Who do you all think is good looking here?
-
12-30-23 09:33 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 155Brandi
You guys remember Brandi back in the day from the east coast very nice in all by green valley anyways I guess she got a job last year and was out of the business just out of curiosity I texted to see if she was back in the business someone replied I thought it was her until she asked for a deposit so I knew better has anyone been in touch with her recently just curious if she is back in business the number I have ends in 7626.
-
12-29-23 23:36 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 3103It is what it is
I was just politely asking a question, why you so judgmental.
Originally Posted by AGladiator
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 12:40 #11217Senior Member

Posts: 219He could have been word searching "small" or "Midget" and found on that page. Not your place in my opinion to be asking (judging). He was kind enough to respond to you. Respect fellow mongers!
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 21:04 #11216Senior Member

Posts: 115Hit up the Latina houses for incall.
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 18:05 #11215Regular Member

Posts: 10I'm new to the area, what is MR?
Originally Posted by MrNiubility
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:49 #11214Senior Member

Posts: 151Greetings from DC
Gents in Vegas area, I'll be in town for CES but would not stay in a Hotel. Looking for reputable incall girls (white or Latina, proportional body with C plus cups). I've been introduced to Humaniplex last time in SoCal and I understand in Vegas you used MR mostly. Just want to seek out some recommendation from you guys so that I could use my limited play time more efficiently. Much appreciated that.
-
12-28-23 12:43 #11213Senior Member

Posts: 3103Fuck that
I'm not into trannies, why you looking into those sites?
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 07:49 #11212Senior Member

Posts: 126Visiting in January need escort
So I'll be visiting in January and would like to splurge on a nice escort. I would prefer boobs on the bigger side and for her NOT to be Asian. Would like to spend no more than 500-700. Any recommendations?
-
12-28-23 06:34 #11211Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 15Gg spa
Visited GG SPA yesterday on a whim. Lisa--beautiful and very pleasant girl with good skills. Paid 1/2 hour fee and she walked me in holding my arm. Opted for a strong massage. The massage was decent and lasted about 20 minutes before the flip. Suffice to say it was a fine finish at a fare price from a tiny sexy Asian. . 2 all in.
-
12-28-23 01:11 #11210Senior Member

Posts: 491Midget
There was a chick travelling for some reason she advertising on TS pages. Looks like she left to New Jersey.
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 16:18 #11209Senior Member

Posts: 3103Little people (midgets)
I've read quite a few pages but haven't seen any mention. Does anyone have a link or number they would recommend. Black white Asian, it doesn't matter. I'll be there in January thanks.
-
12-27-23 14:45 #11208Senior Member

Posts: 437See her tryst page. Or how about contacting her yourself.
Originally Posted by PhilBass
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 09:16 #11207Senior Member

Posts: 107B.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
But what is the bottom line, is she $200, $400, $600?












Reply With Quote






