Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 117 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 1750
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #415
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!
    Sometimes my browser won't open profiles using a link copied from here, and I can't look at these. Do you mind listing the profile user names? I can search that way.

  2. #414

    Possible fake

    Three profiles. Same girl.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...b-4bd2ec74ac64

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-84d98e75f620

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-b98fc1772f0e

    And.

    She has a 4th profile using photos of a totally different person. How do I know? The original 3 gave me the same phone number of the 4th.

    Be careful fellas!

  3. #413

    Sexting only

    This user is specifically looking for men to sext.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-e638ca9df80c

    "I'm lovely. I'm specifically looking for men to sext as an arrangement".

    If this is your bag, have at it mongers! She's all yours.

  4. #412
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #411
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  6. #410

    OF accounts

    Here are some girls on SA that have OF.

    Gorgeousgirl123 - Some of you lucky mfers were able to see her back before she retired. Here are more pics with the same hat and mirror. https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-8f7b904d0c7a.

    Yourstruly. Looks like she has done some collabs with Gorgeousgirl123. Guessing they're the same girls by the hair. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-75b9f306411d.

    SweetDame - https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-8b4bebf3a88e.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.44.51 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.54.30 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.57.04 PM.png‎   Screenshot 2023-12-30 11.58.29 PM.png‎  

  7. #409

    Wow

    Besides the one scam SA is so much better in Phoenix than Seattle. I've been a total **** on this trip.

    Great gems on SA. Bunch that I know are legit that I won't have time to meet. You guys are lucky in Phoenix. And I didn't even get to see Megan because she stood me up. Haha.

  8. #408
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.
    9 time out of 10 the reason is because you are the wrong gender of what they are looking for or they have blocked you.

  9. #407

    Odd

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.
    I get the same thing "profile not available" I'm guessing it's because either I don't have paid membership or I need I'd verified.

  10. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
    Yep! The profile is a scam / catfish. It's a dude named "Mica" with a social media presence as "vapeloser", "goatedtitianx" and "SauceGoated. " That is why you should always ask for a verification video before meeting.

  11. #405
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.
    It's not deactivated. Link goes right to profile. She says met some guys.

  12. #404
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleRr  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?
    Profile is deactivated so I couldn't see her, but if she is asking for money before you meet it is almost 100% certainty that it is a scam.

  13. #403

    Has anyone seen her

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-e13ff6a02b00

    I was all set to meet her until she asked me to pay for her grandma's caretaker before we meet. She seems legit. Any one have any experience?

  14. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyle416  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying again but last experience was disappointing all communication stopped. Maybe I need to change my approach? Be more blunt. Some of you guys seem to have way more success
    It's hit or miss man, I've done SA in several states over the years and it's all the same. I've also thought about dipping my toes back in but I know it's going to result in the same, but the thrill of finding a good one is worth it sometimes. Especially with the AMPs being hit or miss.

  15. #401
    Thinking about trying again but last experience was disappointing all communication stopped. Maybe I need to change my approach? Be more blunt. Some of you guys seem to have way more success

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape