Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 291 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 191 241 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 341 391 791 1291 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 25034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20684
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I would be leary of thee guy with his face in her ass.
    Good point Brad. I thought it might be you!! LOL.

  2. #20683
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992
    I would be leary of thee guy with his face in her ass.

  3. #20682

    Sabrina

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992

  4. #20681

    0 nlyfans

    I think the charm is when you know the girl IRL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    There are guys who will subscribe to OF, but its crazy. Why pay money for pictures and vids when the internet is full of them for free? Besides, the girls are under no obligation to post content on a regular basis once they have your money. It's an excuse for them to do even less work and make even more dough. On top of that, some of the accounts are starting to be AI generated, so you'd be paying to look at pretend women. Personally, I refuse to encourage that, but to each his own.

  5. #20680
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I use the term incall. I've never been able to convert any * communication though.
    There are guys who will subscribe to OF, but its crazy. Why pay money for pictures and vids when the internet is full of them for free? Besides, the girls are under no obligation to post content on a regular basis once they have your money. It's an excuse for them to do even less work and make even more dough. On top of that, some of the accounts are starting to be AI generated, so you'd be paying to look at pretend women. Personally, I refuse to encourage that, but to each his own.

  6. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I think it might be against their rules to try to request a meeting. I tried once and it wouldn't even send the message on to her because of the language I had used. Maybe you can do it obliquely by asking for her other social media, but that might also get blocked. Sometimes they disclose their other social media on their profiles, in which case you can contact them that way and try. Seems like a very long shot.
    I use the term incall. I've never been able to convert any * communication though.

  7. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Only fans is for content not meetings. I think it would be a very rare case and probably at a crazy high price to meet an OF girls. Generally they are trying to keep their location a mystery. The point is if they can get hundreds of guys to pay 10-20 a month to make see pics and videos of them fucking guys they actually want to fuck, why would they see us. Another place many are moving to is the live chat sites like Chaturbate. It won't be long before there's nothing left on STG but addicts and scammers, it already mostly is. And the few other sites like Eros, Tryst, etc. Will continue to only see the high end girls and those rates will continue to climb. FetLife is about meeting for some but more for shared kink &/ or gangbang type action.
    I think some of you guys are greatly overestimating how much money the vast majority of girls on * are actually making. Most of them are not Belle Delphine.

  8. #20677

    Meeting

    I think it might be against their rules to try to request a meeting. I tried once and it wouldn't even send the message on to her because of the language I had used. Maybe you can do it obliquely by asking for her other social media, but that might also get blocked. Sometimes they disclose their other social media on their profiles, in which case you can contact them that way and try. Seems like a very long shot.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Only fans is for content not meetings. I think it would be a very rare case and probably at a crazy high price to meet an OF girls. Generally they are trying to keep their location a mystery. The point is if they can get hundreds of guys to pay 10-20 a month to make see pics and videos of them fucking guys they actually want to fuck, why would they see us. Another place many are moving to is the live chat sites like Chaturbate. It won't be long before there's nothing left on STG but addicts and scammers, it already mostly is. And the few other sites like Eros, Tryst, etc. Will continue to only see the high end girls and those rates will continue to climb. FetLife is about meeting for some but more for shared kink &/ or gangbang type action.

  9. #20676
    Quote Originally Posted by GoSailor41  [View Original Post]
    Only Fans. I just started going on there but have no idea how it works. How do you find girls on there? When I do stumble on a girl's page, it says 'chat with me for free' and then asks for a credit card.
    Only fans is for content not meetings. I think it would be a very rare case and probably at a crazy high price to meet an OF girls. Generally they are trying to keep their location a mystery. The point is if they can get hundreds of guys to pay 10-20 a month to make see pics and videos of them fucking guys they actually want to fuck, why would they see us. Another place many are moving to is the live chat sites like Chaturbate. It won't be long before there's nothing left on STG but addicts and scammers, it already mostly is. And the few other sites like Eros, Tryst, etc. Will continue to only see the high end girls and those rates will continue to climb. FetLife is about meeting for some but more for shared kink &/ or gangbang type action.

  10. #20675
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatspd  [View Original Post]
    I give up. What does OF mean. How do I find it?

    Any luck with fetlife?
    Only Fans. I just started going on there but have no idea how it works. How do you find girls on there? When I do stumble on a girl's page, it says 'chat with me for free' and then asks for a credit card.

  11. #20674

    Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    The escort been dropping off. Everyone moving to OF and snap. I can't blame them since there's guys willing to pay to verify, or get scam. So it must work for these girls. A lot of girls that I know that use to post on stg or backpage back then are now advertising for OF. I even know a stripper that use to be my UTR and she stop seeing me because guys were subscribing to her OF. Soon, stg will be a place of scammers, fake Asian and fake Brazilian bbl ads. Because all the girls are moving to seeking, snap OF.
    I give up. What does OF mean. How do I find it?

    Any luck with fetlife?

  12. #20673

    Ashley

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085

    How accurate are the pics of Ashley aka bathroom less Ashley? She looks damn good on the link. Wondering if she has a nice ass too?

    Let me know, thanks PV.

  13. #20672
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    The escort been dropping off. Everyone moving to OF and snap. I can't blame them since there's guys willing to pay to verify, or get scam. So it must work for these girls. A lot of girls that I know that use to post on stg or backpage back then are now advertising for OF. I even know a stripper that use to be my UTR and she stop seeing me because guys were subscribing to her OF. Soon, stg will be a place of scammers, fake Asian and fake Brazilian bbl ads. Because all the girls are moving to seeking, snap OF.
    Good points. I've never really trusted STG out of concern for LEO or ripoffs.

  14. #20671
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle  [View Original Post]
    Eros has really decimated their options. They removed BDSM which in many states was very popular, and are working on taking out Fethish and Dancers nationwide. It's certainly a lot of membership ads that will no longer be generating money for them. I'm not sure where those members will go, it seemed like many of the other sites were full of bots and scammers. And with the lowered web hits I'm expecting the Escorts to begin dropping off..
    The escort been dropping off. Everyone moving to OF and snap. I can't blame them since there's guys willing to pay to verify, or get scam. So it must work for these girls. A lot of girls that I know that use to post on stg or backpage back then are now advertising for OF. I even know a stripper that use to be my UTR and she stop seeing me because guys were subscribing to her OF. Soon, stg will be a place of scammers, fake Asian and fake Brazilian bbl ads. Because all the girls are moving to seeking, snap OF.

  15. #20670

    Eros

    Eros has really decimated their options. They removed BDSM which in many states was very popular, and are working on taking out Fethish and Dancers nationwide. It's certainly a lot of membership ads that will no longer be generating money for them. I'm not sure where those members will go, it seemed like many of the other sites were full of bots and scammers. And with the lowered web hits I'm expecting the Escorts to begin dropping off.

    - Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape