Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 37364
-
12-27-23 14:39 #30254Banned Member

Posts: 141Sapphire Spa?
I haven't been but assumed it was similar to the Tropical Touch Thirst Trap.
Originally Posted by FunGuy90
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 14:13 #30253Senior Member

Posts: 93New place downriver.
https://business.google.com/v/river-...BoC6GcQAvD_BwE
Looks like it just opened but can't seem to find any details yet. Has anyone scoped this place out yet?
-
12-27-23 13:00 #30252Senior Member

Posts: 72Daty?
I've got to get some opinions on seeing these girls and daty. I read reviews where guys are doing it. Aren't you concerned with catching something? If the girl is using a CBJ and worried about it with you wouldn't you think not having any protection and going down on her might not be wise? Change my mind. I want to but I just can't bring myself to do it.
-
12-27-23 12:29 #30251Senior Member

Posts: 72Ditto this!
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 12:15 #30250Regular Member

Posts: 7Siam touch
I just googled it real quick, google maps still shows it as Siam touch?
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:16 #30249Senior Member

Posts: 427Mailbox Full
Panic. Make room in your PMs.
Originally Posted by PanicKachan
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 10:44 #30248Senior Member

Posts: 261There has to be something UTR in Michigan for select mongers. If there is, can someone please send me a PM.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 06:32 #30247Regular Member

Posts: 2East side help?
Anyone been here? Or know of a good place to visit on the NE side of town?
https://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/h...700638234.html
-
12-27-23 06:18 #30246Regular Member

Posts: 23Sauna
Been to all of them in the Novi area, and not sure there is any with a sauna. They all do HE, but haven't gotten more from any Novi AMP. Might have luck in Farmington. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by HungaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 21:16 #30245Senior Member

Posts: 427Try Siam Bodyworks in Farmington
Located on Northwestern and 14 mile. Used to be called Siam Touch. Younger providers doing good massage and HE. 80 plus 50 is the going amount there.
Originally Posted by LolzFail
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 21:01 #30244Senior Member

Posts: 929Younger options. Fla, tx, NYC. Germany, toronto, Asia. But not mich.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 20:22 #30243Senior Member

Posts: 826Another
Another is at 13 and mound but that is Warren so careful of LE.
Originally Posted by LostInDetroit
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 20:20 #30242Senior Member

Posts: 826One or two
I think one or two have been talked about in this section.
Originally Posted by PanicKachan
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 16:20 #30241Regular Member

Posts: 7At Thai bodyworks or The Wellness Thai bodywork's
Both are in Keego, but with slightly different names. Any experience at either of these places? I live 6 minutes from royal Thai in commerce and I'm tired of the same 60 year old jerking me off LOL.
-
12-26-23 14:37 #30240Senior Member

Posts: 94Real Massages, Real Boobs, &
Any Intel on her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/detro...l/233629467788









Reply With Quote






