Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 307 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 207 257 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 357 407 807 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,605 of 18218
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13628

    Sophia UTR

    Was able to see Sophia before heading out of town for vacation. Those who have had opportunity to see and review know how amazing and sexy she is. Can't add more than to what's already been said. Thanks Orlo for connecting she is one of my ATF.

  2. #13627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Roxanne UTR

    Another review of the sexy Roxanne, this sexy lady came into town earlier than I expected I had an amazing session with her, Roxanne totally drained me!! She is very sexy fantastic BBBJ, Roxanne is amazing and a lot of fun multiple positions available. She is open to meeting new senior members. With good references and posting history.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #13626

    Jenna

    Had another great visit with Jenna the other day. Like last time, texted when I was on the way and didn't leave till I heard back, worked great for getting there and being able to head right into the room. She came in wearing an outfit she threw together for me, and was excited like always to dive in. She has one of the softest mouths, along with one of the tightest pussy I've felt. I always enjoy my time with her and will see her again, be good to her.

  4. #13625
    Quote Originally Posted by NrbMan  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me Robin's number.

    Thanks.

    Nrb Man.
    + 2.

    Thanks.

    Lucky.

  5. #13624
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    You are half wrong. The MP with latinas is Blue ocean. Not ocean star. So you had the ocean portion correct. Ocean star is Asian.

    Blue ocean is on East Colonial. Lots of reviews here. Beautiful women but off putting attitudes seems to be the running theme.

    G2.
    Thanks for the clarification. Now if only someone would open one called Blue Ocean Star that had both Asian and Latina masseuses available it would be perfect!

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  6. #13623
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Latina MP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.
    You are half wrong. The MP with latinas is Blue ocean. Not ocean star. So you had the ocean portion correct. Ocean star is Asian.

    Blue ocean is on East Colonial. Lots of reviews here. Beautiful women but off putting attitudes seems to be the running theme.

    G2.

  7. #13622

    Tara

    Had an itch and texted to see if Tara is available. She did indeed for a car date and we met at a discrete location near Sanford area. Most of you know know what Tara is famous for, yes those huge melons. I spare no time enjoying those knockers while she is busy sucking Jr non-stop. She has one of the best DSL here in central Florida and she is good at it. Finished cim and left happy. I'm not the gatekeeper and will not be sharing digits. Reach out to Munchi420 if you are interested.

    Yumyum1.

  8. #13621
    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.
    Appreciate the info. Will have to check it out.

  9. #13620

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Please PM me Robin's number.

    Thanks.

    Nrb Man.

  10. #13619

    Ocean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town for a week and would like to see an Hispanic provider. I am an AA so if they see AA please DM. Tried to see Sophia was informed she don't see AA totally understand. Thanks in advance.
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.

  11. #13618

    Hispanic

    Will be in town for a week and would like to see an Hispanic provider. I am an AA so if they see AA please DM. Tried to see Sophia was informed she don't see AA totally understand. Thanks in advance.

  12. #13617

    Looking for UTR Asians

    I'm I long time browser of the forum and with all the great info, I've done the AMP scene at MM, Gardenia, Aqua etc. Does anyone have any contacts for hot UTR Asians with nice incall locations?

    Much appreciated.

  13. #13616

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Would love those digits brother?!

  14. #13615
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Sent you a PM. I'm interested in that number.

  15. #13614
    Could you pm me Robin and Roxanne digits please? You inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape