Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24525
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    I'm interested as well. Have some free time later this week.

  2. #24524
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in probably 6 months or so. What a shame. She provides a good service. But yes, even then, she was flaky asf. It seemed like someone playing games. It crossed my mind that it wasn't her. She would say she is ready and I would head her way. Then no response until hours later with an excuse. Not sure if it is her man or her. Either way, it's probably not worth your time. I won't give it a try again until I see a couple of good reports.
    Yeah, I've been trying to book her for a couple days now and it's just slow to unresponsive and just seems like something is going on. Probably gunna pass on it till someone sees her and reports back.

  3. #24523

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    I'm interested. Please send details. Much appreciated.

  4. #24522

    Stacy Love anyone?

    Really interested in Stacy Love. I like her look. Just curious if anyone has seen her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/stacy-love

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #24521
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    India location

    Does she provide at a hotel off Capital Blvd? I saw someone who looks just like her there.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaceball1  [View Original Post]
    Her ad is down right now, but search for India on ListCrawler. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/512-256-3638.

  6. #24520

    Nicole in Fayetteville

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?
    If you are willing to drive Nicole offers pegging. She used to be a really good provider but now is hit or miss due to demons.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/068278435448

  7. #24519
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    Interested as well.
    Her ad is down right now, but search for India on ListCrawler. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/512-256-3638.

  8. #24518

    Not on Buck jones anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by FourSquare55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/032179772525
    I reached out to her Sunday because I was by Buck jones. She told me she was on capital now.

    So I didn't see her I was Christmas shopping.

  9. #24517

    Anyone seen her after LEO visit

    Anyone seen her after her LEO VIST.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/132999286757

  10. #24516
    Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/032179772525

  11. #24515

    Interested

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    .

  12. #24514

    Spinner UTR This week only

    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!

  13. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    She's the biggest thief on here (takes the money and either walks straight outside or locks herself in the bathroom while boyfriend comes in, recently with a gun). She changes her name every time someone posts it on this thread, so it's impossible to keep up other than recognizing her photos by her body and the filter things she uses.
    She got me one time. Thought about calling the cops on her.

  14. #24512

    Lexii / Candi / Taylor / Kayy / Lauren Lust / Harley Quinn / etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnQuincy  [View Original Post]
    Would you care to elaborate? Does this post have red flags I am missing?
    She's the biggest thief on here (takes the money and either walks straight outside or locks herself in the bathroom while boyfriend comes in, recently with a gun). She changes her name every time someone posts it on this thread, so it's impossible to keep up other than recognizing her photos by her body and the filter things she uses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MjI1OTk2ZTc4NTFmZjVlY2IwNzVlMTNmYjM1NTZiOTc5MzNmMzE.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎  

  15. #24511
    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    Finally, someone who is catching on. No guy on this board should ever be ripped off by her. Her manner of posting doesn't take a cryptographer to figure out.
    Would you care to elaborate? Does this post have red flags I am missing?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape