Thread: Non-Pros, UTR, SBs
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 3761
-
02-20-24 12:18 #3446Senior Member

Posts: 324Mystery / JWOW21
Anyone seen her? She's been on a long time and I'm curious.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...f-dc364b0731a4
-
01-08-24 10:01 #3445Regular Member

Posts: 7UTR Hunting
Have been seeing Lisa often but on the hunt for another UTR lady, looking for some help getting pointed in the right direction. Finally popping my posting cherry!
-
01-07-24 17:37 #3444Senior Member

Posts: 324I also chatted with Amy, then she started blowing up my SA messaging and eventually blocked me. Chick is definitely crazy.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 15:30 #3443Senior Member

Posts: 1206NO! I have met with no one in years. An account is below. ALL of the women below contacted ME first.
Amy (currently blocked). Self-admittedly bi-polar. She had 45 daily outbursts on the phone. The first one she accused me of all manner of rudeness on the site and told me that she "had to block me. " She "had to" I asked, after telling her she likely had me mistaken for someone else since I hadn't been on the site in a week. She assured me she was correct, although when I looked, it was not me she had blocked. Anyway. A few more of these and I told her to go fuck herself. Once, she demanded $200 to prove I was real. Her asking price is 400 so if I can't afford to throw away $200 then I must not be able to afford $400 for sex. Anyway, don't put your dick in crazy.
I got two dozen responses from NC and GA, neither are in my geographically desired region, so I pretty much ignored all of them.
One seemingly lovely lady (Luslcious Ingenue) from Asheville seemed real and patient. Then one day asked me to tell her about my previous experiences. What I liked and didn't like. And I refused to talk about them. I said every relationship is different and let's just take ours as it is. Well today when trying to set up a time and date to meet, she went off on me calling me disrespectful for asking her if she would drive to Greenville. She is an intelligent woman and not a bimbo and knows how to drive and do math and all the things a man can do. "So fuck you. Good luck. " is how that ended from her. Wow. Out of nowhere.
The brunette just went silent.
There is one blonde I am just DYING for. She never responds to me on SA, or on any social site. I know she is in the lifestyle. I want in. Ugh.
Originally Posted by BoobsLuver
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 15:11 #3442Senior Member

Posts: 871Did you ever meet up with this girl?
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:28 #3441Senior Member

Posts: 111Content here seems conclusive to me. She's done with us filthy mongers and likely working at Waffle House. Good for her (bad for us).
Originally Posted by Jima123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 07:59 #3440Regular Member

Posts: 20Yes, please do read down below or do a search. I believe you'll find the info previously posted is inconclusive. My post "whatever happened to paige" amounts to a request for an update to see if anyone had spoken with her recently, but thank you for your helpful and insightful instruction.
Originally Posted by BizMonk04
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 22:43 #3439Senior Member

Posts: 111Plenty discussion about this. Read down below or do a search.
Originally Posted by Jima123
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 18:25 #3438Senior Member

Posts: 1150I sent her a text back in early November and haven't heard a thing from her.
Originally Posted by Jima123
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 09:38 #3437Regular Member

Posts: 20Paige
Whatever happened to Paige? I don't see her on SA anymore unless I missed it. Is she still meeting?
-
12-16-23 06:58 #3436Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Lisa. Greenville
Mailbox has been emptied.
.
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 18:47 #3435Senior Member

Posts: 191But who is she?
Who is lisa? Specs?
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 09:47 #3434Regular Member

Posts: 8Hey Jtbrown50
I tried to respond to your second PM to me, but your inbox is full. Thanks!
Originally Posted by Jtbrown50
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 16:34 #3433Senior Member

Posts: 148UTR Lisa
Hey Guys, Lisa is back from visiting her family & has open availability. PM me for details. Thanks, jtbrown50.
-
12-06-23 15:05 #3432Senior Member

Posts: 533So
So, looks like I'm going to have to breakdown and get an account.
Originally Posted by Zauriel
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





