Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,141 to 7,155 of 37377
-
12-26-23 11:39 #30237Senior Member

Posts: 65Looking for MP with Sauna-Farmington Novi Livonia Areas
Looking for a MP with a sauna and a decent massage with more than HE. Any pointers would be okay if it's limited to HE. If more available will not complaint.
PMs also welcome. !!
-
12-26-23 11:17 #30236Senior Member

Posts: 38Tt
Southgate.
Originally Posted by JAsian
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 10:15 #30235Senior Member

Posts: 261Which location does she work out of?
Originally Posted by JohnDoee1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 10:14 #30234Senior Member

Posts: 503Kana group
Agree, can someone help me out here too?
Originally Posted by LookingToSee
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 08:07 #30233Senior Member

Posts: 60Kana Group?
What is the Kana Group? Where is it located?
Originally Posted by Hankook234
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 22:15 #30232Regular Member

Posts: 3Details
Does anyone have reviews and all the detail of the place?
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 20:36 #30231Senior Member

Posts: 96Seemed like it was just recently that someone reviewed her. Took me a while to find it as it was just early last month.
Originally Posted by MI-USMC
[View Original Post]
Here is the review: You could also search for "Shannon".
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...780&viewfull=1#post6684780.
I still would be tempted to try though, but cautious noting the above review.
-
12-25-23 20:09 #30230Senior Member

Posts: 929Thanks for your first report. Try 967 x Oakwood.
Originally Posted by Milip80
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 19:29 #30229Senior Member

Posts: 66Aamp
Where can one find one these days? I haven't been able to find one since pre-COVID. I used to frequent the two in Madison Heights. Any info would be appreciated. Whether dm or not.
-
12-25-23 15:13 #30228Senior Member

Posts: 287Hey Bob
Clear your in-box??
Originally Posted by BackRoomBob
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:48 #30227Regular Member

Posts: 3Rochester area
Does anyone know of any places in Rochester area for a good massage and HE? Pulse where they are actually attractive!
-
12-25-23 11:12 #30226Senior Member

Posts: 133A Magic Christmas
I, too, haven't been to Magic in years. But after reading a few good things, I decided to give it another shot. I stopped in on Christmas morning to get my day started. Cherry answered the door. She was wearing a tiny red outfit that covered her nipples and barely covered her ass. As I entered, I could see into a room where the girls hang out. There were two other girls in the room and they were as hot as Cherry was. She led me to my room and asked if I wanted a table shower. Of course I accepted. Cherry lathered me up and had me at attention. Then she rinsed me off and towel-dried me. Back in the room, she climbed on the table and massaged my shoulders. She worked her way down my body and spent a little more time on my ass and thighs. Before she went further, I told her I wanted to turn over. She dismounted and dropped the red outfit and I had a nice Christmas present. This place has improved since I was last here. The girls are all younger, beautiful and friendly. I will return soon.
Originally Posted by TridentD
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 11:03 #30225Regular Member

Posts: 8Diamond's massage,
That seems to be the norm around!
Originally Posted by EugeneT
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 19:48 #30224Senior Member

Posts: 929I believe wendy and sasha are long long long gone.
Originally Posted by RonJohnson83
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 16:25 #30223Senior Member

Posts: 1863A donno? "Realtor" is a pr0 and genre these days LOL.
Originally Posted by OneExcitingGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





