Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 3,556 to 3,570 of 13816
-
12-28-23 02:14 #10261Senior Member

Posts: 137Tokyo. Cissy / Cici
Girl: Cissy from text, sounded like Cici in person.
Location: Tokyo, Chinatown.
Option: 45 min, $$.
Had texted for a late appt, ended up arriving around midnight. Cissy answered the door and took me back. She had natural curves, guessing late 30's. Gave a decent table shower, teased with BB, back to room and cat bath + solid rimming for a few minutes. Then started BBBJ, switched to mish, then doggy where I popped.
Enjoy the late hours option and can't argue with a solid rimming.
-
12-27-23 21:28 #10260Senior Member

Posts: 1714Anne
She is at 819 until the end of the month and then going to Tokyo Spa on Jan 1st.
Originally Posted by WoozerBuck
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 21:12 #10259Senior Member

Posts: 351Any idea?
How long does Anne stay in town?
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:54 #10258Senior Member

Posts: 265Well well another amazing time with Winny Victoria, I would say this second time was much much better. We really enjoyed our time. Heads up, she is leaving Saturday, so she will work tomorrow and Friday. But she told me, she will return next year sometime in March.
Originally Posted by Ronacin
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 15:23 #10257Senior Member

Posts: 36Msog
Is MSOG offered at the $300 1 hour rate?
Originally Posted by Degen123
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 12:15 #10256Senior Member

Posts: 113Yumi or Saws?
I assume Yumi is the young and tiny one you are talking about. Could you share or DM the URL you received? Or direct me or us to Lily's website? Thanks much and I hope you find her!
Originally Posted by AyoHell
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 15:33 #10255Senior Member

Posts: 139Anne at 819
Thanks Charlie! I always appreciate the reviews and tips. Happy New Year to all.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 14:58 #10254Senior Member

Posts: 290Lucky sounds pretty fun. Those were AI pics for sure. I fucked up and forgot to see her when I went to see Sunny. Oh wells.
Originally Posted by Throwaway5192
[View Original Post]
That said, reading your story I remembered I forgot to mention that Anne deep throats until she gags. That girl is amazing.
I'm back in the burbs now but I'll be driving back to the city maybe new years or the day before. I'll see what the new rotation is like... Or I'll go see Anne again. 😆.... Or, I'll go fuck jaelynn who I met from SA. Shes fucking gorgeous too. God damn, so many girls, not enough $$
-
12-26-23 14:44 #10253Senior Member

Posts: 41How do the prices of 819 compare with PD? Door fee + tip. PD total is $140 hhr $160 hr $200 hhr VIP $260 or VIP hrs. How much door fee and how much tip for each level of service at 819?
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 09:34 #10252Senior Member

Posts: 1714819 is now on X too
819 was added to the X page for Tokyo and Kedzie a couple of days ago. There is a real pic of Anne on the page, but you do need an X account to see it. You don't have to follow them, but definitely need an account.
Originally Posted by SpiderKobe
[View Original Post]
She is at 819 until the end of the month and then going to Tokyo on Jan 1st. For people who hate my PSAs on her whereabouts, I won't post them anymore now that 819 is also on X now. People can just check the X page going forward.
https://twitter.com/Pearlangelschi
-
12-26-23 00:46 #10251Senior Member

Posts: 26819 Anne
Any pics of her anywhere on a website or twitter / x? She sounds fantastic. Also, any idea how long she might be around for?
-
12-25-23 23:52 #10250Senior Member

Posts: 179Any clue how long Anne will be around?
Originally Posted by JamesWords
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 22:46 #10249Senior Member

Posts: 290Not typical by any chance. An experience like this is once in a blue moon. I've mentioned that she's like top 3 in my list of girls I met. The only thing that could be better would be full bare 3 hrs marathan with cip. Unfortunately, I doubt any Chinese girls are willing to do that, at least not unless you're in a relationship with her.
Originally Posted by SmileySam
[View Original Post]
I think PD's VIP girl, the one in room 1 that does VIP only, will oftentimes provide you with outstanding experiences. I knew Anne was there before and Sunny gave me an outstanding experience too. But if I have to compare, I think I'm more of a fan of Anne mainly because she's 100% my type look-wise.
I've experienced 2 girls from their VIP lineup, I guess 3 if you consider Anne. Sunny was amazing and that half japanese girl whatever her name was gave one of the most professional PSE experiences I had. You can search back to my review history back in June or July. I also met Niko from PD. She was room 2 but I did VIP with her 3 times. She was amazing too, totally my type as well. But if I have to compare her and Anne, I'd go for Anne. Between Niko and Sunny, I'd go for Niko. It's mainly a perference of looks. I like them petite and short.
If you're a cum and go type of guy, this sort of experience really isn't worth your money. You're better off spending $140 for 30 mins with any girl you find attractive. No BBBJ or anything but at least you'd get your money's worth. I'm the type of guy who usually do not cum in an hour and enjoy pleasing my partner, so I will always go for $300 VIP and enjoy the entire hour.
-
12-25-23 22:37 #10248Senior Member

Posts: 290819 Anne - 2nd day, 2nd round
Went to see Anne again before I drove back to the burbs.
The girl who opened the door this time wasn't her. Quite a cutie but she knew that I came for Anne so she called for Anne. I switched into the slippers and greeted Anne. I immediately forked out the cash and opted for an hour VIP. Not going to do 2 hrs today since I have a slight headache from the lack of caffeine the past few days.
She asked if I want to shower and I told her no (I've washed literally 2 times last night and washed my hair after returning home, it's only been a couple hours and I've not done anything during that time.) She said she knew I wouldn't want to waste time and that we don't have to shower. I quickly started getting undressed whereas she went out to get some condoms to prep for our session.
I'm naked by the time she's back and she revealed her birthday suit. The same gorgeous beauty I met last night was before my face again. We immediately went onto DFK, we kissed for a good 5 minutes. She was rubbing my dick and nips and I grabbing her butt the entire time. I tried to rub her clit but it seems like our height difference (I'm about an entire ft taller than her) made it a bit difficult. I settled for the butt and waist grab.
After that, she had me sit on the massage bed and proceeded to give me her outstanding BBBJ. Oh that was amazing. It lasted for a good 5 minutes but she knew that I didn't come here for this. I told her to stop and to sit on the massage table. She obediently complied. She knew what I was going for and spread herself open. I started to dine on that tasty little thing, fondling her tits the entire time. Oh she tasted great. As we skipped the shower I was able to taste her juices very nicely. No soapy flavor whatsoever. It was better than last night.
Anyways, appearently I am quite skillful with my tongue as I ate her out for a good 15 minutes, ending with her climax. Her legs started clenching my head before she pushed me away. I can tell that wasn't a pretend climax. My only regret was that she's not a squirter and I didn't get any juices in my mouth. She begged for me to start fucking her and I happily complied. She helped me put the rubber on and I sat on the sofa. I wanted her to reverse cowgirl sitting but it seems like she got the wrong idea and sat on me cowgirl. Not a problem, but that sofa was a bit small. We fucked for a good 3 minutes before I went to pick her up. Oh she was light. I moved her to the mirror so we can watch ourselves as we fucked. It seems like the angle was a bit amiss as I slipped out after a deep thrust. I was like fuck it at that point and placed her on the other massage couch and started fucking her there. I was feeling her cervix with every deep thrust and making our with her the same time.
After a while, I guess my lack of sleep got the better of me as I got a bit tired and my boner disappeared. I has her lay down with me to relax for a bit. She started to kiss me but I told her I really just want to see her gorgeous face. We still made out for a while but I oped for a stop and go kinda session so I can enjoy her beauty. She started rubbing my dick and within 5 minutes I'm mad hard again. She proceeded to grab a new condom and put it on me. This time around, she suggested that we fuck on the massage table. She sat on the corner of the table and I proceeded to thrust deeply. I can feel her cervix with every single thrust. I started licking her fingers one by one. She was definitely enjoying it too. After the fingers I started licking her toes. Those little toes were so cute and delicious. I fucked her so hard she came again. She appeared completely exhausted after cumming for a second time.
At some point, I turned her around on her side and grabbed a pillow so fuck her sideways. Oh that felt great too. She definitely felt it in a new location as she moaned quite a bit at the beginning. At some point, I feel like I've tortured the poor lady enough and asked her if she wanted me to stop. I knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon. She said she wanted to finish me off, even suggesting to use her mouth again. I told her no, I really enjoy the process of sex and pleasing my partner than cumming myself. So I pulled out, stopped and made out with her for a bit more. I asked her how much time we have left and she said about 15 minutes. With that, I had her get on the massage table and proceeded to give her a professional full body massage. LOL, I really enjoy giving beauties massages for some reason. Don't jugdge me guys. She said it was great. I should get a license maybe.
Anyways, after giving her back, neck, waist, butt, legs and even feet a massage, another monger came in and asked for Anne. We quickly got dressed took a shower to freshen up. I returned to get dressed and she saw me off with a kiss and a bottle of water. This lady is the best. Don't miss out guys.
I've spent way too much this month with the SA girls and Anne and Sunny this last weekend, but I guess it's a xmas gift to myself.
-
12-25-23 22:17 #10247Banned Member

Posts: 74PD Lucky
Went for Sunny but got Lucky heheh. I asked her for a 160 hr but she said she only did 300 hr even after showing her the website. Going to be a little sad if someone claims they got a 160 hr from her. I love what she does with her hair, it is beautiful, like a Lion's Mane. Very Sexy IMO.
I swear you can't make this stuff up. I walk into PD and am told to sit on the couch and wait. Okay no big deal. There are two guys on the other couch trying to figure out how to pay with Zelle. I smiled so hard and it was so difficult not to laugh. "Guys just bring cash" I said it to them and I am saying it here. I wait maybe 10 minutes and a monger? Comes down and sits in the kitchen? I am told to come up and I ask for Sunny. PPS says okay and I know Sunny is in room 1. When I get to the top of the stairs PPS is standing at Room 1 with the door open. So once I get to the top of the stairs I step inside and see Sunny in a schoolgirl outfit but there is another monger in there. Uhh Whoops!? PPS "NO OVER THERE!" I am not sure how I was supposed to read this situation hahaha.
Definitely not the girl in the pictures. I think we caught them using AI generated pictures with the recent pictures of Luna and these are also definitely AI generated. That being said. Fuck them pictures. She is WAY better looking than the pictures. Lucky's body is slender and she has a little bit of fat in the mid region but seemingly no where else. Very nicely shaped and perky B cup. I am sure some people are picky about what qualifies as a spinner but I have a hard time believing many would debate it with her. She doesn't show almost any signs of aging in her face. With age I feel that people accumulate whatever wrinkles and fat in their face that you never really lose and regardless of weight loss contributes to the shape and size of your head. She has none of that. She told me she was 23 but if she had said something lower I would have believed her. Very little English and maybe has no understanding of what tone is hahaha I'll come back to this.
5 minute massage tops basically a back rub and then flip. For anyone wondering if she does rimming. I don't know BUT I did not have to tell her "No Kiss Asshole" so I am leaning away from it. She licks around and gets to the BBBJ and it is decent. Okay suction okay speed okay depth. Doesn't get too far past the head and I couldn't really tell if she even tried to DT. Minimal light grazing I would still give it a 6/10. Pretty average but leading in the direction of better.
She gets on top of me and while inserting herself in the most rehearsed monotone soft voice says "Oh Wow Very Big Very Long" I fucking lost it hahahaha. I love when these girls feed us the feel good lines and who doesn't love a good cheerleader? But because it was the worst acting I had ever seen in my life I could not help but laugh. Now this is kind of important. To me at least. Up to this point, this girl would not hold eye contact with me for a full second. I had not seen a legitimate smile either. I don't expect all the girls to like me but I hear from them often how comparatively speaking I am younger and in better shape. When the girls open the door for me I often see their fake smile followed by a real one when they see that I am not old, ugly, fat, or smelly. Anyways Lucky seemed uneasy and maybe that is because she is working on Christmas and I'm not one to risk upsetting a girl by asking them a dumb question at the beginning of the session like "What is wrong with you?" Or something dumb like "Tough Day?" I know they don't want to hear this. So generally I just leave it alone. That is why I love moments like these. Whenever they happen it is a break from the script. A break from the usual and perhaps something unexpected. I feel like it takes them out of their robotic routines and brings them back to reality. Anyways my point being I am happy she said it and even happier that I was able to laugh about it because afterwards there was more eye contact and she was actually smiling back at me. Cowgirl two variations but not for very long. If you see her just be nice because the Holidays are tough for a lot of people especially when away from family or working. Of course YMMV and maybe she is a nympho for you. Maybe I am worse than I thought hahahah.
She asks for mish and she feels great. Hairy cat and very tight. Her tits even though small sit so very nicely on her chest when I would look "downstairs" as Youmi put it. I hate to say this but I didn't get too touchy with her so I am not confident in giving a sound judgement on her tits ALTHOUGH if you put a gun to my head I would say they were probably natural. She hugged me tightly one arm over my shoulder and one arm under my arm with my arms vice-versa. Very close missionary and she was breathing very rapidly in my ear. I am not sure how this works but I finish much faster when I am going slower and just find that spot to finish. On the contrary, when I pound them out like we are filming for the hub I often times go over the hour. I am guessing some sort of desensitization. Kind of nice being able to pick long or short sessions but the reason I bring this up is because I chose not to pound this girl out on Christmas. So understandably, the sounds she made were arousing but just quiet soft moans.
"Twas the night of Christmas, When all through the flat, Not a creature was stirring, Not a sound to be heard, Not even a clap" (I hope you guys find this as funny as I did).
She asks me if I will finish soon and I figure I will give her the present I have prepared for her just a little early and ask for doggy. Her hips are shockingly wide for her frame from the doggy POV. I take it slow for a minute digging around inside her finding that perfect angle of stimulation and after a few minutes of long slow thrusts I get into 6th gear to end the session. As I am popping in the bag I can see her back tensing up and she is barely getting the words out of her mouth "Slow slow slow".
She might not be for the bigger guys out there because she was telling me through her translate that her pussy is small. If you are slightly above / below average then I think she is a fine choice. I would not call her the best option just because Yuki's service is actually phenomenal. If you are looking for a slower sensual time with a legitimate looking college girl she is for you. I think she might have complained if I tried to rail her but YMMV. Might just be my opinion but I would be surprised if many of you turned her down just based on looks alone. She is one cute girl.
Those PD rooms are Hot. I am going to start bringing a fan. And my own mirror.










Reply With Quote






