Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 279 of 827 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 329 379 779 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 12394
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8224

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions for providers that really enjoy DATY? Not just tolerate it, but want it and like it. For other activities, only a standard ending is expected.
    Emily at Rose Massage next to the 60's nostalgia burger joint, a block south of MickyD's in Tualatin west of I-5, enjoys it. Sweet gal.

  2. #8223

    Where was this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abkbk  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by a new to me AMP that was the second one I've seen that had a bottle of mouth wash in the room but the first where it was used for sanitizing / disinfecting. BBBJ for her and DATY for me were minty fresh LOL.
    I haven't seen that but I know a few who could've used it LOL. Thanks for any info.

  3. #8222
    Quote Originally Posted by EzEd1  [View Original Post]
    Saw an old post asking about Sports Massage on 78th in Vancouver. The lady that has been there forever, Wei Wei, doesn't look bad- slim, mid 40's, nice C cups. However she's expensive and it's a not great experience, hurrying you up the whole time.

    Another spot, Joy, at 78th and 99 is owned by the same lady that drives a white Audi SUV. She's fine looking but if she is working she will walk you back and then send in a granny to do the massage. I had a very bad experience when I refused the bait and switch and tried to get my money back.
    Her name is Linda and she owns 3 or 4 spas within a stones throw of one another.

  4. #8221

    Dragon or Magic

    Quote Originally Posted by Kittydad  [View Original Post]
    213 is 82nd avenue.
    The only shop I know at that corner is called either dragon or magic. It's in a small Plaza with a few other shops, there is a McDonald's across the side street. That AMP also has a sister shop at the corner of king and 82nd, never had a good experience at either shop.

    Is there a new shop on that corner called sky city? Isn't Sky City at the corner of Halsey and 172nd?

  5. #8220
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Foster and 213, where is that? Something is wrong with this post.
    213 is 82nd avenue.

  6. #8219
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    A couple Vancouver reports

    Saw an old post asking about Sports Massage on 78th in Vancouver. The lady that has been there forever, Wei Wei, doesn't look bad- slim, mid 40's, nice C cups. However she's expensive and it's a not great experience, hurrying you up the whole time.

    Another spot, Joy, at 78th and 99 is owned by the same lady that drives a white Audi SUV. She's fine looking but if she is working she will walk you back and then send in a granny to do the massage. I had a very bad experience when I refused the bait and switch and tried to get my money back.

  7. #8218

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by RubIsKing  [View Original Post]
    Came across Sky City Massage on the intersection of SE Foster and 213, and thought, "why not give it a shot?" Enter Amy. Her command of English isn't flawless, but our chemistry is undeniable. She's an intriguing woman in her late thirties, small-framed. Stands about 5 feet tall and weighs around 110 pounds. She has this lustrous long black hair that adds to her allure. And trust me, she's got more strength than her petite figure suggests.

    Her massage technique? Exceptional. It was the perfect remedy for a hangover after a night of excessive indulgence. Her hands moved with a magical finesse, hitting all the right pressure points and effectively clearing my foggy mind.

    The grand finale was the BBJ happy ending delivered by Amy; an experience that was nothing short of extraordinary. The sensation of her moist mouth. Oh boy, it was simply unparalleled. Kept me floating in a euphoric state throughout.

    Amy's prowess goes beyond being good at her job, she's an artisan. She intuitively knows where to apply pressure, where to massage, and how to make you feel incredibly relaxed. All while ensuring your utmost comfort. Thanks to Amy, my wild night concluded on a blissful note. If you ever find yourself on SE Foster Road, do pay her a visit. You're in for a treat.
    Foster and 213, where is that? Something is wrong with this post.

  8. #8217

    Thanks Brother!

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    You might want to back up on this one, I am the one that recommended her to this gentleman. Previously, he contacted me saying he would be in town and asked me to make some suggestions, she was one of them. I know people disagree on her appearance, but I always have a good experience with her. Owner reviews have a different style than the way this is written. Another clue is to lread this person's previous posts.
    Good Morning & Merry Christmas. I appreciate you stepping away from holiday festivities to speak up for me. Have a great day!

  9. #8216

    Actually, I'm Legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by eocowboy  [View Original Post]
    Reportred as an owner review.
    Good Morning & Merry Christmas. I appreciate you looking out for everyone here, but as stated by WarpFactor69 my review of Angela at Oriental Pearl Spa was indeed legitimate. Since I have family in the Portland area that I typically visit during the holidays, it's not unusual for me to slip away and have a little fun while I'm in town. I was one of Dahlia Divine's regulars, but since she recently retired I hit up WarpFactor69 for some Jedi Master advice about other ladies to visit. Again, thank you for keeping your eyes open for owner / advertiser reviews.

  10. #8215

    What?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCase  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to see Mai again. Found this place, Sky City Massage in Portland, and that's where I met Mai. She's this stunning Asian lady, about 38, with long black hair, a D cup chest, and weighs around 120 pounds. Her massage skills? Top class, even the basic stuff. Mai knew how to make things feel special and personal. We tried some extra services, including her BBJ. The best part? There was no rush, felt like time just stood still. Wrapped it up with a classic Missionary. Mai's attention to detail is what sets her apart. At least that's something I've noticed, but yeah I recommend for sure.
    I've been there three times in the past 10 days, there's no one that matches that description. Is there more than one sky city? I only know the one at Halsey and 172

  11. #8214
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Where was she located?
    In Reverse order, maple King L&D.

  12. #8213

    Definitely not an owner review

    Quote Originally Posted by eocowboy  [View Original Post]
    Reportred as an owner review.
    You might want to back up on this one, I am the one that recommended her to this gentleman. Previously, he contacted me saying he would be in town and asked me to make some suggestions, she was one of them. I know people disagree on her appearance, but I always have a good experience with her. Owner reviews have a different style than the way this is written. Another clue is to lread this person's previous posts.

  13. #8212

    Another owner review

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCase  [View Original Post]
    Can't wait to see Mai again. Found this place, Sky City Massage in Portland, and that's where I met Mai. She's this stunning Asian lady, about 38, with long black hair, a D cup chest, and weighs around 120 pounds. Her massage skills? Top class, even the basic stuff. Mai knew how to make things feel special and personal. We tried some extra services, including her BBJ. The best part? There was no rush, felt like time just stood still. Wrapped it up with a classic Missionary. Mai's attention to detail is what sets her apart. At least that's something I've noticed, but yeah I recommend for sure.
    GTFOH and GFY.

  14. #8211

    Reportred as an owner review

    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town visiting family for Christmas and after barely 24 hours I had to get the hell away from everyone. So I reviewed some suggestions I (quite thankfully) received and also looked at some recent posts from the seasoned veterans for parlors nearby me. Survey Says: Oriental Pearl Spa! Wow but Angela was everything you guys have described. Sexy soccer mom vibes in a blue cocktail dress with a great rack. Very nice massage, despite two brief interruptions, and a damn near seamless transition to her other talents. Rode me like a champ and got that wet body slap going (glad nobody was in the lobby), then eventually sent me out the door with a smile.

    Merry Christmas & Happy Festivus to all.
    Reportred as an owner review.

  15. #8210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    She is out of town until January. Don't know where she will be located then. I want my cherry on top wahhhh.
    Where was she located?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape