Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 643 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14545
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/781162581507

    BTW in case anybody didn't notice, Ocean is now Cleo. Must have been the bad publicity.

  2. #14544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    Any info (name or? Or is there a consensus on this woman? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/616961714349
    I'm glad to read the feedback below on her to convince me to stay away.

    I've seen her 3 times. 2 1/2 perhaps, depending on how you look at it.

    1st time was a BBFSCIP rush job. In the living room of some townhouse, I forget where.

    2nd time was in an east side motel. She flaked after she started BBBJ and said she had to go give money to someone outside. She left my money sitting on the tv stand. I waited 20 minutes, put my money back in my pocket, got dressed and left. She messaged me begging me to come back. I was pulling into Geisha House at that point.

    3rd time was a motel on the east side headed toward Sun Prairie. BBFSCIP and it was one hot session. This was at least 3 years ago though.

    I keep thinking I want to recapture the genie in the bottle. I see from the comments not to expect that at all.

  3. #14543

    For sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Mixed thoughts. Very appropriate pun. If you call her, you'll wonder, "Who the fuck am I talking to?" LOL.

    Pics are real. But service is terrible. She does not deliver what she says. I saw her once. I would not recommend.
    Mindy was the name, and horrible service is what is provided. You'll be lucky is she puts the tip in her mouth, and hygiene was an issue. I'd avoid. She is also a total space cadet.

  4. #14542
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.
    Mixed thoughts. Very appropriate pun. If you call her, you'll wonder, "Who the fuck am I talking to?" LOL.

    Pics are real. But service is terrible. She does not deliver what she says. I saw her once. I would not recommend.

  5. #14541
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDiver20  [View Original Post]
    Any info (name or? Or is there a consensus on this woman? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/616961714349
    Her name is Mandy, I think. I've never seen her. There have been mixed reports over the years. Ranging from ultra GFE to terrible hygiene and rush job. I'd be wary.

  6. #14540

    411 or Verdict?

    Any info (name or? Or is there a consensus on this woman? Any help would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...p/616961714349

  7. #14539

    What choice?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    She's definitely worth seeing once to see if you click. She can be amazing. I've experienced "forgot it was a service" twice with her. I'd blame myself for the fact that I haven't repeated in a while. She didn't do the upcharges with me. $300 for an hour was essentially ultra GFE for me. That's at least a year ago, though. So it's not surprising she's changed things, at least for new (to her) clients.

    Looks wise, I'm open to a wide range, and really only require average and clean. Service is vastly more important (to me). Of course, 8+ is ideal. But good luck with that. Yuna exceeds that (and her service is unparalleled). But I've only seen her once so far. I find it hard to plan that far ahead. LOL.

    I'd find the upcharge from there irritating. Given how more or less basic my requests are. No idea whether that would apply to me. I just assume it would. Oh well.
    Yep, been seeing Xena for about a year now. Things have definitely changed with her. Having said that she is probably the only one on STG that is clean and arguably worth the up charge. I haven't seen her in a couple months now, few mongers told me that she has almost doubled in size except in the chest region.

    Having said all this, I'll still see her once in a while, what choice does one have in Madison?

  8. #14538
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I saw Xena for the first time recently. Overall it was a good experience. For starters, her communications are excellent, which is pretty rare these days. She responded quickly and clearly to all texts. In person, she was friendly and nice throughout. Her room was in a halfway decent hotel, not one of the sketchy shitholes. Reasonably GFE, though she wanted extra for the very most GFE activities, which I decided against paying. Decent menu without the upgrades, though. Outstanding BBBJ skills, though finishing there was one of the aforementioned upcharge items. The thing that makes me uncertain about repeating is that I didn't find her particularly attractive. Not terrible, but bigger than expected and just kind of an average-looking woman. On the other hand, she was laid back and pleasant to hang out with throughout, so I wouldn't rule out a rerun. Donation was 300 dollars worth of roses for full hour, which seems like way too much, but it's hard to find anybody worth seeing for less than that these days.
    She's definitely worth seeing once to see if you click. She can be amazing. I've experienced "forgot it was a service" twice with her. I'd blame myself for the fact that I haven't repeated in a while. She didn't do the upcharges with me. $300 for an hour was essentially ultra GFE for me. That's at least a year ago, though. So it's not surprising she's changed things, at least for new (to her) clients.

    Looks wise, I'm open to a wide range, and really only require average and clean. Service is vastly more important (to me). Of course, 8+ is ideal. But good luck with that. Yuna exceeds that (and her service is unparalleled). But I've only seen her once so far. I find it hard to plan that far ahead. LOL.

    I'd find the upcharge from there irritating. Given how more or less basic my requests are. No idea whether that would apply to me. I just assume it would. Oh well.

  9. #14537

    Xena

    I saw Xena for the first time recently. Overall it was a good experience. For starters, her communications are excellent, which is pretty rare these days. She responded quickly and clearly to all texts. In person, she was friendly and nice throughout. Her room was in a halfway decent hotel, not one of the sketchy shitholes. Reasonably GFE, though she wanted extra for the very most GFE activities, which I decided against paying. Decent menu without the upgrades, though. Outstanding BBBJ skills, though finishing there was one of the aforementioned upcharge items. The thing that makes me uncertain about repeating is that I didn't find her particularly attractive. Not terrible, but bigger than expected and just kind of an average-looking woman. On the other hand, she was laid back and pleasant to hang out with throughout, so I wouldn't rule out a rerun. Donation was 300 dollars worth of roses for full hour, which seems like way too much, but it's hard to find anybody worth seeing for less than that these days.

  10. #14536
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    That's probably true. But it's also true that disgruntled asshole clients spread lies about providers pretty often. And when asshole mongers act badly, it harms us all, because that's what leads so many good providers to put in place the onerous screening we all love so much. This hobby is full of bad apples on both sides of the equation, unfortunately. Overall, I have a pretty bleak view of humanity, so I'm highly skeptical of both positive and negative comments from people without a track record of reliable posts.
    You're spot on. There have been asshole clients on this forum and the old H or H that you know treated the workers like crap or had bad hygiene, then complained about the service. I've never treated a worker like crap. Sure I've been pissed about the service, but those are the breaks. I also treat anyone I'm seeing for the first time carefully, but I try to always be pleasant.

  11. #14535

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?


    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.
    Just curious, who do you see that is worth anything here? Literally everyone is a scam or just fat and nasty.

  12. #14534

    Yeah. At every bar in Wisconsin

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueManMatt  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.
    I don't know about you guys, but I refuse to give anything to someone who is average. I mean, this is a typical fat chick at every bar in Wisconsin. What happened to having a fantasy situation? Eww.

  13. #14533

    Anybody seen her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...m/694437886895

    Saw this ad floating and wondering if anybody has seen her or has info. Looking the number up has given me some mixed thoughts.

  14. #14532
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same.
    How often do you hire a plumber or mechanic that you absolutely nothing about, no referrals, no nothing?

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.
    I don't deal with crooked, drug-addled escorts. I see ones that have a known history of being reliable and high quality. I stand by my comment. Maybe you need to be more selective in your choices of escorts. If you typically see crooked, drug-addled, bottom-of-the-barrel STG girls, it's no wonder you think sex workers are worse people on average than everyone else.

  15. #14531
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    On average, I find sex workers to be exactly as untrustworthy as the rest of the population...
    That's nonsense. I'm much more confident that a plumber or auto mechanic won't take my money and run off with out without doing the job he was contracted to do than I am about an escort not doing the same. The worst a plumber or auto mechanic has ever done to me is charge too much for a service compared to others or make a mistake that he had to correct afterwards. And I'm also fairly confident that the mechanic or plumber's boss isn't waiting outside to rob me after he's done.

    If everyone you deal with is as crooked, drug-addled, and depraved as the typical escort, perhaps you need to find a new social and business circle to move in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape