LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 144 of 683 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 194 244 644 ... LastLast
Results 2,146 to 2,160 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8091
    Has anyone successfully date this girl? The town she's in is not exactly a monger friendly town.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...r/730226052166
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.JPG‎   2.JPG‎  

  2. #8090

    Jenna

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...-/014958975833

    Jenna back in Mt. Laurel. Smoking hot but not very inspiring at her job. But she can get you to finish just with that body alone.

  3. #8089

    Number?

    Hiya, I saw Lana 3 times a couple months back. (Sniffles LOL) She's lovely but I lost her number. Care to share? .

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyCasanova  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all that are here.

    To commemorate the end of the year, I would like to begin a thread to highlight the good times of 2023. It is common on this discussion group to have the "flavor or the week" with someone that is trending. Then someone posts a new juicy review and the spotlight shifts. I would like to build a thread of names of good providers that you would recommend or had a good experience. Hopefully with providers names and referencing the posting handler name we can find the past discussions.

    LANA:

    In 2023 I visited Lana 6-8 times in the Mount Laurel Area. As a repeat customer over the year my loyalty has been rewarded. She is very good about accommodating my limited windows of opportunities and allows me to book several days in advance. On one visit I upped the ante for a trip to Greece. Then on my next visit, I was offered a 2nd invitation in the heat of the moment. There is a relaxed atmosphere when I visit, and while the fun usually lasts about 30 minutes my time in her company is often about an hour. In recent visits there has been 2-3 times when Lana was a bit on the.

    Drowsy side. I am starting to overthink the reasoning for this.

    I did sample talent outside of South Jersey on two trips but that adds no value to this thread.

  4. #8088

    Jenna P

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkPipe  [View Original Post]
    Now that you mention it, where is Jenna Petite?
    I had a couple of good sessions with her before she turned crazy. She has extreme paranoia. She would tell me stories about stalkers and how the clarion in mt laurel setup a camera in her room. Said that she was being posted online (with no proof). Crazy what crack does to people. She was a good session. I seen some bad reviews but I had an opposite experience. My guess is she is probably locked up or maybe she really had stalkers.

  5. #8087

    Redz

    I have seen Redz five or six times in as many months, mostly for BBBJCIM. Her blowjobs are extremely energetic, deep, forceful, and tireless, and the combination of these characteristics makes her blowjobs probably the best that I have ever received. She keeps on it during orgasm and does not stop until you are entirely drained. She has a great attitude and is focused on pleasing. She is generally responsive when I text her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shenanigans9  [View Original Post]
    Saw Redz a couple months back when she had something up with her leg and got a nice BBBJ where she asked me to splash it all over her face (which kept me wanting to come back for more) and then back shots to finish in bag. She had some kind of brace on her leg so she was not able to get undressed only take back shots with pants down. Finally took the leap and reached back out again. Pretty much same visit but leg was better. If you can get a hold of her def recommend. I'm not 100% sure but I believe there's a guy keeps an eye out in the parking lot for her.

    https://myescort.network / female-escorts / details / f3 c723 e7-213 c-4125-a497-a809 e332 afe7.

  6. #8086

    Mount Laurel

    Saw Redz a couple months back when she had something up with her leg and got a nice BBBJ where she asked me to splash it all over her face (which kept me wanting to come back for more) and then back shots to finish in bag. She had some kind of brace on her leg so she was not able to get undressed only take back shots with pants down. Finally took the leap and reached back out again. Pretty much same visit but leg was better. If you can get a hold of her def recommend. I'm not 100% sure but I believe there's a guy keeps an eye out in the parking lot for her.

    https://myescort.network / female-escorts / details / f3 c723 e7-213 c-4125-a497-a809 e332 afe7.

  7. #8085

    Jenna Petite

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    After a brief lockup, she is back. She is avoiding the Camden area for safety. So AC is the new location, I laughed so hard after her arrest a few mongers were asking, "where is Jenna I want to see her" LOL.

    She's been around for years, and as soon as she disappears, people wants to see her. I'm surprised nobody has been asking about the other Jenna, (pettit Jenna). BTW being locked up made her younger, she is now 29 y.o. but more like 43.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...n/731743539755

    OK brave souls there she is, the emotionless doll is back.
    Now that you mention it, where is Jenna Petite?

  8. #8084

    She is back!

    After a brief lockup, she is back. She is avoiding the Camden area for safety. So AC is the new location, I laughed so hard after her arrest a few mongers were asking, "where is Jenna I want to see her" LOL.

    She's been around for years, and as soon as she disappears, people wants to see her. I'm surprised nobody has been asking about the other Jenna, (pettit Jenna). BTW being locked up made her younger, she is now 29 y.o. but more like 43.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/atlan...n/731743539755

    OK brave souls there she is, the emotionless doll is back.

  9. #8083

    Recap of 2023

    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all that are here.

    To commemorate the end of the year, I would like to begin a thread to highlight the good times of 2023. It is common on this discussion group to have the "flavor or the week" with someone that is trending. Then someone posts a new juicy review and the spotlight shifts. I would like to build a thread of names of good providers that you would recommend or had a good experience. Hopefully with providers names and referencing the posting handler name we can find the past discussions.

    LANA:

    In 2023 I visited Lana 6-8 times in the Mount Laurel Area. As a repeat customer over the year my loyalty has been rewarded. She is very good about accommodating my limited windows of opportunities and allows me to book several days in advance. On one visit I upped the ante for a trip to Greece. Then on my next visit, I was offered a 2nd invitation in the heat of the moment. There is a relaxed atmosphere when I visit, and while the fun usually lasts about 30 minutes my time in her company is often about an hour. In recent visits there has been 2-3 times when Lana was a bit on the.

    Drowsy side. I am starting to overthink the reasoning for this.

    I did sample talent outside of South Jersey on two trips but that adds no value to this thread.

  10. #8082

    Kyla

    Quote Originally Posted by LutherMahoney  [View Original Post]
    Your PM is full. How pricey was pricey? Thank you.
    Is a bareback blow job or bareback fucking possible?

  11. #8081

    Kyla

    Your PM is full. How pricey was pricey? Thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Kyla lately?, I wonder if she still looks hot. I saw her a couple of times before, I know she is a little pricey, but that ass, the legs and a yummy P...y was worth it.

    Thinking about paying her another visit, I hope she doesn't disappoint. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...e/416783303361.

  12. #8080
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovid1882  [View Original Post]
    Through text messages I set up an appointment with her for this afternoon, and she was very pleasant and responsive during that process. We stayed in touch in the hours preceding the appointed time. When I was 15 minutes away, I texted her to so advise her, and she acknowledged my text message. But when I arrived 15 minutes later at the address that she had given me, she ghosted me and I never heard from her again.
    Gloucester City. Private apartment, clean but a tad Smokey. It's 40 minutes from me but thinking about another visit this weekend.

  13. #8079

    Kyla

    Has anyone seen Kyla lately?, I wonder if she still looks hot. I saw her a couple of times before, I know she is a little pricey, but that ass, the legs and a yummy P...y was worth it.

    Thinking about paying her another visit, I hope she doesn't disappoint. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cherr...e/416783303361.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cde8d70fc10419981b1cf71ac680f618_f.jpg‎   ebf5b09b8858bce7fec184b85bb9b547_f.jpg‎  

  14. #8078

    Russian and

    Through text messages I set up an appointment with her for this afternoon, and she was very pleasant and responsive during that process. We stayed in touch in the hours preceding the appointed time. When I was 15 minutes away, I texted her to so advise her, and she acknowledged my text message. But when I arrived 15 minutes later at the address that she had given me, she ghosted me and I never heard from her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HummerVette  [View Original Post]
    She never answers! What town she in?

  15. #8077

    Girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyyy  [View Original Post]
    Just paid her a visit today and she is real. Her "friend" was visiting so that door was closed. Opted for BBBJCIM and some rimming. She's very eager to please and if want so far from me I'd see her in a reg.
    She never answers! What town she in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape