Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 266 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 316 366 766 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 17954
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13979

    No BJs

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had a SA girl tell me "no bjays" I kiss my kids with this mouth. 🤣.
    Lmao, that's a good one.

  2. #13978

    No BJs

    Quote Originally Posted by BoredinIN  [View Original Post]
    LOL I had a SA girl tell me "no bjays" I kiss my kids with this mouth. 🤣.
    Never heard that one before, not going to lie lmao! But yeah as soon as a provider says no BJs on the menu including CBJs I'm out of there, that's a deal breaker to me.

  3. #13977

    No BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by JayDaddy75  [View Original Post]
    No, I really wanted to when I saw it but I won't see a provider that doesn't have bjs listed. It's kinda a prerequisite for me. I honestly don't know how you can survive as a provider without sucking dick but that's just me.
    LOL I had a SA girl tell me "no bjays" I kiss my kids with this mouth. 🤣.

  4. #13976

    Godiva

    Quote Originally Posted by TheStrategist  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Godiva recently, looks good from the pics https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/170059180408.
    No, I really wanted to when I saw it but I won't see a provider that doesn't have bjs listed. It's kinda a prerequisite for me. I honestly don't know how you can survive as a provider without sucking dick but that's just me.

  5. #13975

    Beware

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...e/386952330232

    Cash and dash. I should have known better. Stay safe!

  6. #13974

    Godiva

    Has anyone seen Godiva recently, looks good from the pics https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...a/170059180408.

  7. #13973

  8. #13972

    C c

    Thanks Dickensider! You state the obvious. But some can't stop themselves.

  9. #13971

    Brittany Paris

    This ad just came up on Lex Tryst tagged as active "this month" but it's the first time I've ever seen it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/parisbrittany92

    Anyone have any intel? It's a West Virginia area code, but nothing over on their forum that I can find.

    May have to TOFTT on this.

  10. #13970

    Cc

    Quote Originally Posted by Defcon3  [View Original Post]
    Don't worry, she is not lonely. She and her drug addict boyfriend are probably getting F'ed up.
    So what if she has an addiction issue, most of them do! If I or other mongers want to see her then that is up to us! I have not seen her but why should you rant about her?

  11. #13969
    Quote Originally Posted by HandsOne1960  [View Original Post]
    Met this one several weeks ago. I actually saw her ad on SA. She messaged quickly and we set up for later that evening. She's a bigger girl which I did not know before hand. I'm not into bigger girls but went ahead with it. She enjoyed herself and so did I. If you like your women with plenty of meat on the bone, I recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/967884590019

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-671837035a5a
    Price? What were the services like?

  12. #13968

    CC, waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by RayR  [View Original Post]
    I've spoke with CC, she's still in town til tomorrow around 3:30, needing some company for those interested!
    Don't worry, she is not lonely. She and her drug addict boyfriend are probably getting F'ed up.

  13. #13967

    Cassie

    Met this one several weeks ago. I actually saw her ad on SA. She messaged quickly and we set up for later that evening. She's a bigger girl which I did not know before hand. I'm not into bigger girls but went ahead with it. She enjoyed herself and so did I. If you like your women with plenty of meat on the bone, I recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lexin...r/967884590019

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-671837035a5a

  14. #13966

    Cc

    I just had a great visit with CC she is awesome can't wait till my next visit she is very beautiful sexy spinner type I'm very sweet and kind.

  15. #13965

    Cc

    I've spoke with CC, she's still in town til tomorrow around 3:30, needing some company for those interested!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape