Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 561 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 61 461 511 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 611 661 1061 1561 ... LastLast
Results 8,401 to 8,415 of 41309
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32909

    About this Jax Beach girl

    Quote Originally Posted by MichFan1  [View Original Post]
    Not the girl in the pics. Half ass BBBJ and a bad attitude.

    Should have just left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/795974908622
    I've been looking at her profile for a while, and I believe I've reached out to her a couple of times. What stopped me from seeing her was that she refused to send a verification pic. There is no way I'm traveling that far on a maybe-so. I had a feeling she was using fake azz pics! Funny how they always tell us they are not about games-- meaning, they are all about games! Thank you for telling me what I've long suspected.

  2. #32908
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1965  [View Original Post]
    I've know Jordan a long time. Nice girl, attractive. She's looking for new clients. Nine oh four seven five eight nine five seven nine. She's doing car dates in the Lane Ave Jax Inn area. Has a wifi phone so coms can be a little slow sometimes. She's about 5 ft 1 in 120 lbs perky tits, nice ass.
    Would you label her as a freak? She doesn't have a room there? I'm not a fan of car dates.

  3. #32907

    Jordan UTR

    I've know Jordan a long time. Nice girl, attractive. She's looking for new clients. Nine oh four seven five eight nine five seven nine. She's doing car dates in the Lane Ave Jax Inn area. Has a wifi phone so coms can be a little slow sometimes. She's about 5 ft 1 in 120 lbs perky tits, nice ass.

  4. #32906

    Miss fit

    Any info on her would be helpful? TIA!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/103981738239

  5. #32905

    Valeria

    https://uberover.com.listcrawler.eu/...ille/162406822

    Has anyone actually dreamt of this girl? The ad seems sketch and she got this thing about WhatsApp which I refuse to install.

    Thanks.

    Rich.

  6. #32904

    Do not do it

    Not the girl in the pics. Half ass BBBJ and a bad attitude.

    Should have just left.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/795974908622

  7. #32903
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    I did a search but nothing came up. Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/026853470026
    You must not have looked very hard because I reviewed her maybe three or four days ago. It's not good.

  8. #32902

    About these Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Not the girl in the pics, but close. She is cute and petite which is just how I like them. She is in the hotel on University which should have kept me away since I've never had a good dream there. Against my better judgement, I went any way.

    When I walked in the room I was really excited since she was definitely cute. Then she started hacking coughing and clearing her throat like a crazy person. Next she grabbed a qtip and cleaned her ears.

    On to the fun time and she gives a 15 second CBJ, jumps to doggie style and just waits. I said you got to suck it longer than that. She played the no habla English card. I made it clear through hand signals. She hand signalled more money. This went back and forth. Finally I just left, renewing my vow to myself that I won't visit University again.
    As much as I love Latinas, they are not even worth seeing anymore. Unless someone reports one has a reasonable price, doesn't rush, and looks close to the pics posted. Otherwise, they have become as irrelevant as all the other trash on STG. Yeah, STG, the place where stank coochies roam!

  9. #32901

    About Alyssa Wisemen

    Quote Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention that the redheaded thief Remy (Alyssa) died a few weeks back. You already know why.
    Always sad to hear about young people meeting their demise with drugs and such. I have to say, she was a terrible provider. Her sister talked about how nasty she was. I believe it because I never had a decent session with her. I was reading a jail report that described how she kicked and spit on the guards. Well, she certainly won't be missed from the escort world, I suppose!

  10. #32900

    Use a burner phone

    Contacted or tried a couple of these STG "agency" girls the past few weeks with only the one replying asking for a deposit. Well all of a sudden, I am getting poorly written text threats from the "cartel" and who knows who else claiming I need to pay them off or they will come kill me and my family for wasting their girl's time if I don't pay up.

    I generally reply, " This text and phone number have been forwarded to the FBI's Special Task Force on Human Trafficking."

    The one text said they know where my wife worked and would contact her with all my texts and expose me. Well, I have never been married, no kids, no family to speak of, and not dating anyone for past several months so good luck with that LOL.

    One text even said they knew I lived in such an such area, which is in another state I have never lived in nor do I know anyone in that area. Aren't burner phones and google #s great?

  11. #32899

    Redhead Remy / Alyssa

    I forgot to mention that the redheaded thief Remy (Alyssa) died a few weeks back. You already know why.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231222_101204_Facebook~2.jpg‎  

  12. #32898

    Yulimar Latina

    Not the girl in the pics, but close. She is cute and petite which is just how I like them. She is in the hotel on University which should have kept me away since I've never had a good dream there. Against my better judgement, I went any way.

    When I walked in the room I was really excited since she was definitely cute. Then she started hacking coughing and clearing her throat like a crazy person. Next she grabbed a qtip and cleaned her ears.

    On to the fun time and she gives a 15 second CBJ, jumps to doggie style and just waits. I said you got to suck it longer than that. She played the no habla English card. I made it clear through hand signals. She hand signalled more money. This went back and forth. Finally I just left, renewing my vow to myself that I won't visit University again.

  13. #32897
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131

    Kay Bae. Any info?

    I did a search but nothing came up. Any info on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...c/026853470026

  14. #32896

    Oh well

    Saw this ad pop up both Jax and Daytona, and texted instantly. I was ready to drive and donate whatever.

    Alas, by the second or 3rd text is the line about requiring a small deposit. Oh well, not wasting money on that. Of course she wouldn't even say what part of town.

    Guessing the ad will disappear after she finds enough suckers to fleece. Oh but what a looker. I guess I could have reversed searched any of the pics but I didn't.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/977580975737

  15. #32895
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassixMan29  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure to be honest! She does have rules. But all in all, Meg is cool and best of all, she's actually the woman in the pics! She gave me a good time, but I don't know YMMV, maybe she was really horny that day because of all the hormones raging. I'd say go check her out, just make sure you're clean and a gentleman and she'll be up for it!
    Thanks brutha. That's what I wanted to hear.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape