Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39294
    Quote Originally Posted by GoEag  [View Original Post]
    Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.
    The rule to these places is always YMMV.

    I've had providers that have said CBJ only to people, and I've gotten BBBJ. I saw a chick that worked in an HJ only establishment and got BBFS from her and took her out on a few dates outside the parlor before she moved back to Thailand. There's a lot of variance here. The longer you see someone the more likely they are to trust you / know that you aren't going to. I have like 2 or 3 providers that I see now that are like this. BBFSCIP, BBBJCIM, whatever I want. I've also seen each of them somewhere around 50-100 times and dropped $10 k-15 k+ on each of them.

    In my experience MOST providers will eventually provide BBBJ, though it might take you FOREVER to get there. I think that the only one who I dropped INSANE money on and didn't ever get so much as a BJ was Nadia at RT in Weymouth (not to be confused with Deanna). I probably saw her like 100 times and never got more than a HE. Ymmv.

  2. #39293
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    I had a great experience with a 4 hands massage at Blackstone Valley Reflexology (go south off Exit 94 of the Mass Pike) in late 2021. I wrote about it here on the Worcester "Massage Parlor Reports" board, Post #5222 on January 26, 2022, around 83 pages in. $80 for 45 minutes plus two tips at $50 per girl.
    Four hands work if they work well together. I've had good times and the worst of times.

    The good times, massage was great. Everything was synchronized. Obviously, they practiced and it worked extremely well. The ending was fun. They took turns on who was going first, who was holding what part and what the other was doing. It was a good rehearsed session and I enjoyed every bit of it.

    The bad, if there are only two working, both will be in the room and the session would be interrupted constantly. Either the phone or someone walking in. I even had one leave to take a client. There goes the four hand and I paid for it. I never returned. Had a session where the two was out of sync, one kept complaining that she was doing a double, didn't even want anything to do with the jerk and didn't bother looking at it. She absolutely hated every minute of it.

    So, yes the four hand is amazing. The problem is these AMPs keep changing. If you got two ladies that work well together, next month, they're gone. I had mine at Diva Spa (called something else now) in Chinatown. Those ladies were always the same and local. I haven't been there in years.

  3. #39292

    She's back (at least occasionally)

    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastPanda  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I was there weeks ago and was told that Summer is back in NY due to medical reasons. Something about her back I I remember correctly.
    I saw her on Monday of this week. She told me she is still there working occasionally on weekdays.

  4. #39291

    Forming a bond?

    Been going to the same shop for about 3 years now to see the same provider. Originally went because walking on back & PM were reported. Since going, I've been seeing this mature provider once every month or so for years, shorter / C cups / Bush. She is always the oldest one in house, so she may be Mamasan? We exchange texts on a personal line & she allowed BBFS for no extra cost after about 1.5 years (previously very hard no on that). Curious if anybody else has similar experiences of forming a bond with a provider.

  5. #39290
    Quote Originally Posted by BonJovi  [View Original Post]
    Swung by Blue ocean last week and saw a woman I haven't seen before, unfortunately didn't catch her name. Thin with A cups and not Summer, Linda, Miya, Brandy, or either Tiffany.

    Strong massage and walked on my back. No where near the massage skills of others there but average for an AMP. On the flip she went for junior and let me roam. Usual damage.

    I haven't laid eyes on Summer there in ages so I wonder if she hides when folks show up. Tried making appointments with her but it's always a bait and switch. (Saw her once, wish I went more often before she got popular there).
    Dreamed I was there weeks ago and was told that Summer is back in NY due to medical reasons. Something about her back I I remember correctly.

  6. #39289

    Tis the season Tham Latest

    732 - Jessica. Thin waify MILF with small Bs. Nice massage. Top up bottoms down for $50 / $80. Doesn't seem like more is available.

    1060 - Wendy. Petite spitfire of a lady. Fully nude. CBJ in 69. Really fun $45 / $120. May do more but didn't ask this time.

    32's. Lili. Medium sized MILF. Best CBJ. Spirited FS. $60 / $180. Bring your own gear.

    Something for everyone. Merry Holidays my friends.

  7. #39288
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyOceans2  [View Original Post]
    Every time I've been there a couple minutes into the massage the other girl comes in and asks if I want two girls. I always just say no thanks and she leaves no problem. Anyone ever TOFTT and had a good experience with 4 Hand?
    I had a great experience with a 4 hands massage at Blackstone Valley Reflexology (go south off Exit 94 of the Mass Pike) in late 2021. I wrote about it here on the Worcester "Massage Parlor Reports" board, Post #5222 on January 26, 2022, around 83 pages in. $80 for 45 minutes plus two tips at $50 per girl.

  8. #39287

    Update

    Enam at 558 tham, asked if I could give her a massage, sure she says, off comes the clothes, brought my own oil, she loved it, just a HJ at the end.

    Coco, in Newtonville, great erotic massage, slow, lots of teasing, she's a cutie, great body.

    Lucy at CB tham, young, a's, good massage, very slow HJ, took her time, best in a long time, got the full hour.

    Pet peeve, was giving her a massage in newton body balance, doorbell rings, she's the only one there, doorbell rings again, guys if she doesn't come out after 2 rings walk away, we're busy, she got up got dressed and went to the door, broke the mood big time.

    Have fun stay safe.

  9. #39286
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Thank you

    Some of you, good people, taught Emma a new skill — while kissing, she would suck in one of your lips (could be upper or lower, interchangeable) and start gently bite on it. It feels very very nice. Thank you for advancing Emma's skillset. She is like number 1 provider in the area right now.

  10. #39285

    32 South

    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.
    It sounds like he is describing Amy at 32's, a bit on the taller side, nice body, and only offers HJ and CBJ, it wasn't a time of month thing, she told me she never offers FS, which is unfortunate because I also found her attractive, but she gets it and is fine swapping out for another girl.

  11. #39284
    Quote Originally Posted by Aardvarks  [View Original Post]
    Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.

    Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.
    Some of these girls are here for months straight, that time of the month has limited options on occasion. Sometimes they ask up front what your looking for and may switch girls to accommodate. If your a regular and they know what you usually get they let you know if it's available.

  12. #39283

    32's

    Quote Originally Posted by JayWalthy  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't been in a while and was in the area and short on time so I gave it a shot. As we know, south st is pretty much guaranteed for FS. I know there is some debate as to who they are associated with. High street for sure. Same website but talk of others. I did not pick a girl, just made an appointment and it was dealers choice. The girl I got actually had a great body. A it on the taller side. Slim, nice cans. Massage was ok. Fine. Hen asked for everything. She said oh no not here. Bullshit. So I asked for a BJ. She said ok. For 200. When will these girls learn. I went to walk about well after I got dressed. She said hold on how much do you have. Gotcha!! I started at 80. I know that was not going to fly. A bit of back and forth and we landed on 120. Body was nice and she was into it. BJ was good but was really here for the FS. Took direction well. Still IMO a reliable place for at least CBJ and cfs. Had FS there a couple weeks back. Sorry, I know names are important for future use so my bad. But as we know prices are getting silly. You still can't beat CB. 40 in, 40-60 tip and out the door. Not much else available there other than a HJ but that's all you need some days.
    Great job negotiating. I hate not knowing who is working and getting to pick in advance. But sounds like you got what you needed. I'm surprised she was avoiding FS. Pretty much guaranteed there. If you remember the name please post or DM so I can avoid haha.

    Agree on CB. Love Coco's tits and Amy's P. I've gone in for a 15 minute JMO session while just walking by. Sometimes you just need that itch to get scratched. And they are totally fine with that. Skip all the BS and get to business. I usually tip 80 bc they get naked though.

  13. #39282

    P-broke

    Has anyone found a good spot off 139? I did some searching and please forgive me. I didn't find anything useful if anybody has some great info would love to hear about it.

  14. #39281
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    Ended up trying the new girl here recently (well at this point, the most recent addition here. I think I mentioned she was there during my last trip there to people via PM but ended up seeing one of the regulars).

    As with the other reviews here, will share all the specifics via PM to either seniors and / or if we shared intel before.
    Niko has been stepping aside a couple of times when I was there and she's always been my go-to girl. I get it that a new girl traveled there is trying to make money. I met the new girl a couple of times and she was pretty, massage was decent and the session was basic. Because I've seen Niko for years, she's always been really fun. But the new girl is just that, simple. I haven't been there for a bit and if I do, I'm going to try to ask for Niko and only her. Hopefully, she doesn't push me to the new girl.

  15. #39280
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by CamperVan10  [View Original Post]
    Did Coco rotate out for good, likely to Queens?

    Haven't been in a while and she was the last one I saw. Was hoping she'd stick around or maybe rotate back up again.
    Coco was gone for weeks. It's Emma (who is actually Enma) and Judy now. Judy rotated back approximately a week ago. The saran BJ is the max available from her. Unfortunately YuYu is gone for now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape