Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,866 to 2,880 of 24701
-
12-25-23 16:59 #21836Senior Member

Posts: 201I was told Sasha is on vacation. Do you happen to know if she has returned? Sometimes I think they say they are on "vacation" when they really mean they have left or gone back to Asia.
Originally Posted by HardHitter88
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 15:23 #21835Senior Member

Posts: 57Aimee is great
Had a great time with Aimee. Well reviewed in the northwest and in St a Louis for a while. Not quite a nuru massage, but heavy on the oil and body sliding. Very sensual and great finish with her hands. Would repeat. She allows respectful MT, but does have limits.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html
-
12-25-23 10:42 #21834Regular Member

Posts: 15Same
Have seen Cherry twice in the last couple of months. Same experience. Sasha is very similar and maybe a little younger, too.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 10:18 #21833Senior Member

Posts: 409I've lost her number and he didn't respond to the pm for her number. Can someone dm me the digits? I want to cum in her one last time.
Originally Posted by RainMaker18
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 14:24 #21832Senior Member

Posts: 218I'm glad you posted this to remind me how unpleasant seeing her is. I almost reached out to her the other day. She's an absolute nut job, and makes the whole visit a drawn out process where you stop caring if you get off and just want to get away from her.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 00:15 #21831Senior Member

Posts: 129Aj
Yep. I was one and done with her years ago due to no MT and crazy talk. When I asked about giving her a squeeze she acted like I was some weirdo. Her whole act is not worth the risk.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 23:09 #21830Senior Member

Posts: 411Had a great get together today at Classic. Cherry was her name. Great massage, and great teasingthruout the hour.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
Nice personality, chatty, funny, and an overall great provider.
-
12-23-23 22:58 #21829Senior Member

Posts: 411You should try a prostate massage. Very erotic and she's good at it. Like you tho, don't like her no touch policy. MT is very important for my experience.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 22:50 #21828Senior Member

Posts: 162Aj
Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?
It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.
Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
-
12-22-23 08:40 #21827Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
Correction better choices and too far to drive.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 22:37 #21826Senior Member

Posts: 884She doesn't take new clients.
Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 20:01 #21825Regular Member

Posts: 12Classic and health
I agree completely.
Originally Posted by OhioSteve513
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 19:59 #21824Regular Member

Posts: 12Four seasons rock hill
I agree totally with you! Four Seasons is not a jack shack but its a great very clean store. I have been few times its professional like massage envy professional the girls working are very kind and the massage is exceptional but its only massage. No teasing or anything like that. I personally like to go to a place that I know changes the sheets and clean the rooms and sanitize everything. I highly recommend four seasons for massage I use to go to massage envy for this now I go here. If anyone has anything else to add feel free. But I was surprised and not upset that it was a professional place and legit. The prices are reasonable.
Originally Posted by Mike94
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 19:54 #21823Regular Member

Posts: 12Monica
Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.
Originally Posted by Tony9
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 17:14 #21822Senior Member

Posts: 339Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.
Originally Posted by TrueNorth
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





