LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 308 of 1216 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 358 408 808 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 18228
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13623
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    You are half wrong. The MP with latinas is Blue ocean. Not ocean star. So you had the ocean portion correct. Ocean star is Asian.

    Blue ocean is on East Colonial. Lots of reviews here. Beautiful women but off putting attitudes seems to be the running theme.

    G2.
    Thanks for the clarification. Now if only someone would open one called Blue Ocean Star that had both Asian and Latina masseuses available it would be perfect!

    Merry Christmas everyone!

  2. #13622
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Latina MP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.
    You are half wrong. The MP with latinas is Blue ocean. Not ocean star. So you had the ocean portion correct. Ocean star is Asian.

    Blue ocean is on East Colonial. Lots of reviews here. Beautiful women but off putting attitudes seems to be the running theme.

    G2.

  3. #13621

    Tara

    Had an itch and texted to see if Tara is available. She did indeed for a car date and we met at a discrete location near Sanford area. Most of you know know what Tara is famous for, yes those huge melons. I spare no time enjoying those knockers while she is busy sucking Jr non-stop. She has one of the best DSL here in central Florida and she is good at it. Finished cim and left happy. I'm not the gatekeeper and will not be sharing digits. Reach out to Munchi420 if you are interested.

    Yumyum1.

  4. #13620
    Quote Originally Posted by MaestroTime  [View Original Post]
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.
    Appreciate the info. Will have to check it out.

  5. #13619

    Robin

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Please PM me Robin's number.

    Thanks.

    Nrb Man.

  6. #13618

    Ocean?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Will be in town for a week and would like to see an Hispanic provider. I am an AA so if they see AA please DM. Tried to see Sophia was informed she don't see AA totally understand. Thanks in advance.
    I think Ocean star has Latinas but I could be wrong.

  7. #13617

    Hispanic

    Will be in town for a week and would like to see an Hispanic provider. I am an AA so if they see AA please DM. Tried to see Sophia was informed she don't see AA totally understand. Thanks in advance.

  8. #13616

    Looking for UTR Asians

    I'm I long time browser of the forum and with all the great info, I've done the AMP scene at MM, Gardenia, Aqua etc. Does anyone have any contacts for hot UTR Asians with nice incall locations?

    Much appreciated.

  9. #13615

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Would love those digits brother?!

  10. #13614
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Sent you a PM. I'm interested in that number.

  11. #13613
    Could you pm me Robin and Roxanne digits please? You inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  12. #13612
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Robin

    Good morning gentlemen, this is just a quick review of Robin the sexy Latina utr. I saw Robin the other day. Robin received me with a beautiful smile and in some very sexy lingerie. We chatted for awhile to get caught up and then down to business!! My God Robin was super horny we went into many positions starting with an amazing BBBJ, let say we went through the alphabet. She is looking for established senior members.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PXL_20231221_220717376.jpg‎   PXL_20231221_220947824.jpg‎  

  13. #13611
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Sophia. Latina UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    I had the opportunity to see Sophia on the night she arrived back in town. We had set it up ahead of time before she even left town. As always she was excellent. Amazing BBBJ with a lot of eye contact Sophia never disappoint she is always clean and very sexy and sensual. She waited for me in a very revealing sexy lingerie that highlighted her tit and that beautiful ass of hers. She told me she was going to start seeing her friends on Tuesday. She told me that she is trying to schedule something for the Melbourne area if she can get several guys to commit. So give her a shout if interested.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Men. I made it back to Orlando. Time for me to enjoy some sun. And of course to enjoy another visit with Sophia. Orlo69 will provide the contact info for deserving seniors.

    Sophia met me at the door almost hiding behind the front door. Once I entered she came into full view. My god! She was wearing what could best be described as a rope based lingerie. Her breasts were fully exposed and splendid. Her stomach was flat and inviting. Her back was then smoothest skin I've ever touched. Then I peered downward and saw she was wearing a pair of red suede boots. Damn. This woman looked fine.

    As I had seen her before she knows what I like. She full on frontal hugged me and started devouring me with the most passionate kisses. Instantly I was at full mast. Which given my seasoned age, is an accomplishment of itself to be rock hard in under a minute. Her hands were all over me, pulling my shirt off. Then my pants. She turned around and ground that orbed soft ass into me. I was in heaven. I left a trail of clothes from the front door to the bed. We stood at the foot of the bed and made out like teenagers.

    Most providers prefer not to kiss. Those that do allow it offer a limited experience both in time and in passionate terms. Sophia kisses me with an abandon. Her lips and tongue run in and around my mouth with such energy that I absolutely adore that aspect of her service. It's so arousing. And she makes me feel like my kisses in return are what she's been missing.

    Soon we were lying on the bed completely nude continuing the kissing expo. The kissing moved to include any and all body parts. This led to incredible sounds of rising passion that reached crescendo proportions and provided both of us with an exhilarating and profoundly satisfying experience. I will see her again! And again! She told me she won't be available Friday Saturday and Sunday. But will return Monday. So I'm eagerly anticipating seeing her yet again. She was energetic and passionate for the entire 60 minutes of our time together.

    Orlo69 is who you contact for her digits. Not me. But she's worth any effort it takes to see her.

    Satiate.

    G2.

  14. #13610

    Sophia is amazing

    Wow. What a great time. If you do a search you can find pictures in this forum. And she looks just as good as those. I had a little trouble finding her door but once I did, was totally worth wondering around. She answered wearing a super hot piece of lingerie which I liked a lot. Amazing personality and her figure it great as well. Thanks Orlo for the info! I cannot provider her contact info but I believe I saw that she had an account here as well with the utr in the name. If you search this forum you should be able to find that. Look forward to my next visit with her.

  15. #13609

    Missing her

    We will be missing her for couple of months. Knowing that I visited her last Friday and had great time.

    Yumyum1.

    Quote Originally Posted by ColombianCoco  [View Original Post]
    Saw the wonderful Natalia for a quick massage session last night. Like always, had a great time with the build up as she really knows how to put you at ease. Quick shower to start the session, start the massage face down with her great teasing and starts working her magic.

    Quick visit is 100, she only sees senior members. She leaves tomorrow for a month on a well deserved vacation, going to miss her while she is gone.

    Orlo is the gatekeeper, so send him a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape