Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 24806
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21041

    Katie Gymnast

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3392029.htm?cat=1

    I got back into the escort scene after focusing on AMPs for last couple years. After reaching out to several others I connected with Katie. Communication was mostly good. Light screening with selfies. Meet up time changed but no biggie as I was flexible. Incall is downtown at nice hotel. I arrived and OMG her tight little body is a sight to behold. I got a thing for petite girls. She was gymnast and cheerleader. We got comfortable and loved her perky little breasts. They fit her tiny frame perfectly. Petite or skinny girls with little or no breasts is huge turn on. She has waist length beautiful brunette hair and a couple small tasteful tats.

    She is very friendly and can hold good conversations. I explained my past issues staying hard and finishing with a cover on and she said she would try different things and finish me with HJ if I had trouble. Seemed very accommodating. Everything is covered and no kissing or FIV. Started with CBJ, got mostly hard then cowgirl then mish. I almost popped but got in my head and got a little soft. Tried doggie but couldn't get hard enough. She tried HJ but technique wasn't the best, very mechanical unenthusiastic. I tried self service but still couldn't get hard. I just have trouble but don't blame her. I need the right state of mind and she had tv up, it was warm in the room and she did throw out in a nice manner that I had 10 minutes left.

    If you like young petite girls she's perfect. She's in town for another week. $250 hhr donation. Also park at a public garage. The hotel garage was $32 and I was there 45 minutes.

  2. #21040

    Reviewed?

    Anyone dreamed? No name in the ad. Hair color looks to be either blonde or brown? She is quick to respond. Offers BBFS. Just can't find any reviews based off of not having a name and tried searching the number comes up empty handed.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...t/929131865916

  3. #21039

    Review of sin

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5743554740

    Good news She reply's super fast bad news but she told me she isn't the one replying but gave me her number (never texting) I got a hhr pull up spot isn't too bad but not great either paid my donation and off to the races with a BBBJ it was going good at first but halfway she started dozing off told me she hadn't slept in 3 days I ignored it and tried to take the lead but man when she deep throat all I felt was teeth I was tryna push past it but man I just can't maybe it was bad luck with my time plus I left blue balled didn't even cum and to the guys saying something about her handler yes he did call her 2 times which ruined the mood which was already dead my experience was a 2/10 only good part was the beginning.

  4. #21038

    Advice

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/162521744

    Anyone seen this one. I searched her name and one guy said she was off based on texts but he didn't actually meet her. I'd definitely go and see her but she's outcall only and I never want a first time meet at my place. I've got some free time after Christmas dinner and want some dessert because my girl is out of town w family till Wednesday. Should I just think with my other head here?

    Also if anyone has a reliable good looking black / Latina girl on the Southside feel free to suggest.

    Merry Christmas.

  5. #21037

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one for yrs. I moved a way Nd she would txt or call just to chat. We would meet when I was in town.

    Last heard from her 3 wks ago and now her "work" number and "private" number are both disconnected.

    Anyone know if she had a sudden visit to either her Uncle or the coroner? Sweet lady-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/594034376170
    You don't want to see her right now she is too far gone when she goes back to prison you don't want to be around.

  6. #21036
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Same.

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one for yrs. I moved a way Nd she would txt or call just to chat. We would meet when I was in town.

    Last heard from her 3 wks ago and now her "work" number and "private" number are both disconnected.

    Anyone know if she had a sudden visit to either her Uncle or the coroner? Sweet lady-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/594034376170
    She is a chill lady. I too have reached out to her on her work and private number recently and gotten no response back either. You could try messaging the guy from report #20988. He might have a different updated number. Good luck.

  7. #21035

    Charlotte

    Quote Originally Posted by NamelessGhost  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this one for yrs. I moved a way Nd she would txt or call just to chat. We would meet when I was in town.

    Last heard from her 3 wks ago and now her "work" number and "private" number are both disconnected.

    Anyone know if she had a sudden visit to either her Uncle or the coroner? Sweet lady-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/594034376170
    Prisoner in her room she finally got the hardware on her ankle removed, moved, locally. My last few visits were a waste of time, half in, half out, nose buried in her phone, till she nodded off, slurring, I pulled out, helped her get dressed and wished her well. She's got drama with babies daddy that's long going and a pharma issue that's normal for her. I've reached out and she normally answers a couple days later thanking me for checking on her. I haven't checked back In 2 weeks but wished her Merry Christmas. I guess I got tied of watching her decline. Without monitoring, she's not going to be around long. Sad.

  8. #21034

    Any News

    I have seen this one for yrs. I moved a way Nd she would txt or call just to chat. We would meet when I was in town.

    Last heard from her 3 wks ago and now her "work" number and "private" number are both disconnected.

    Anyone know if she had a sudden visit to either her Uncle or the coroner? Sweet lady-.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/594034376170

  9. #21033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    London

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Some have talked about London on here recently.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/161428006

    I have not seen her as of yet, but others have said it's a very solid BBBJ though. She seems to post pretty early most days, so she might be what you're looking for. Not sure with how reliable she is that early and someone else can chime in, but I do see her post pretty damn early regularly.
    Got a chance to see her earlier this week. I will say She does take awhile to reply back. But ok location and good bbjcim. Damage was one Benjamin. She said her roommate also on the site. Forgot her name. Overall good session. Will repeat next time I'm around her area. No issues with me.

  10. #21032

    Cate

    Quote Originally Posted by RedlynxCon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the correct forum. I have been trying to contact Catelyn / Cate the great for a while. She was my go to person and I wanted to see if she was ok. After her, Tabby was the regular and then she left. So, in search of a reliable regular. Any suggestions?

    Ashu.
    Cate has been gone for awhile. Last I saw her was a number of years ago and she was living out of her car back and forth to AZ. We met at a crappy motel and all I'll say is she was not in the best space. She was on something for sure. Long gone were her days from e.com and her place in castleton. Damn we had a ton of fun there and met some great girls, including Tabby. I think she's gone too, have an old number but haven't used it in years, same with Suzy. Although I keep thinking of texting that one to see if it's her.

  11. #21031

    Need some information

    Not sure if this is the correct forum. I have been trying to contact Catelyn / Cate the great for a while. She was my go to person and I wanted to see if she was ok. After her, Tabby was the regular and then she left. So, in search of a reliable regular. Any suggestions?

    Ashu.

  12. #21030

    Hanna Hilton

    Quote Originally Posted by EarlyCuyler  [View Original Post]
    Ok. This chick has been out of porn for at least a decade. When she was active, she was at the very top of the hierarchy of PSs. There's a Tryst ad, saying she is short term escorting. The thing (s) that make me skeptical is that if she came out of retirement, I would guess her rates would be at least double, probably triple what she has listed (600), she would most likely be with an agency that specializes in PSs, and the news would be outtrust me, this would be very big. The thing (s) that make me think there might be something to it are that she is from (and still lives in) central Indiana, she's listed a tour schedule, which seems odd for a scammer, and the ad is very well written, detailed, convincing.

    That being said, only about 5 percent of me believes there's any truth to it. If anyone has info to prop up that 5 percent, pleasee let me know. But I'm not holding my breath.
    I would be surprised if it is real. She has nothing posted on socials for a decade. That being said, you could post in the Pheonix AZ board to see if they are aware she will be in town, and maybe they will toftt.

  13. #21029
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnims  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she has returned? I've always thought she was super sexy but when I made plans about 10 days ago she kinda ghosted me.
    Texted with her, will set something up soon. She was my go to provider back in the day, loved Greek and having me nut down her throat.

  14. #21028

    Spoke with her

    Quote Originally Posted by EazyBreezy  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about trying her out but no comments make me hesitant. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...642/3176078408
    I have had communications with her before, but not taken the plunge. Comms were actually good and she seems real and legit on that front. Donation rates were very fair too. Haven't taken the plunge since she usually only does outcalls to your place or carplay which I don't care to really do either. Saw that she has been doing incalls lately and been debating on taking the plunge depending on services or if I heard anything back from anyone else as well so if you take the plunge report back and let us know how your experience was.

  15. #21027

    Any experience with Taylor?

    Thinking about trying her out but no comments make me hesitant. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...642/3176078408

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape