Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 431 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 481 531 931 1431 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 37337
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30887
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit pixie, was a nice time. Not crazy about location but would repeat. 180 for hh anything goes. Gave the best dt I have ever experienced. Full swallow.

    Found add on stg but it seems to be up for a while then down.
    Pixie is a good time, but she stood me up on 2 back to back dates with no comms, so I haven't been calling her.

  2. #30886
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Ehh

    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciB1  [View Original Post]
    300/ hh seems to be the going rate these days. It's a plus that she's full GFE also, and she has solid reviews.
    300 for hhr for a 50+ not so good looking I guess but if that's your thing I guess. Tits are huge but that's about all she got. Good luck be safe.

  3. #30885
    Quote Originally Posted by Blundy2469  [View Original Post]
    Went to visit pixie, was a nice time. Not crazy about location but would repeat. 180 for hh anything goes. Gave the best dt I have ever experienced. Full swallow.

    Found add on stg but it seems to be up for a while then down.
    Is she still on Brook Rd, at the one floor motel?

  4. #30884

    Lexi

    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...g/991215850506

  5. #30883

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHobbyLobby  [View Original Post]
    Not to be mean but for that price I expect someone considerably younger and toner.
    300/ hh seems to be the going rate these days. It's a plus that she's full GFE also, and she has solid reviews.

  6. #30882

    Pixie

    Went to visit pixie, was a nice time. Not crazy about location but would repeat. 180 for hh anything goes. Gave the best dt I have ever experienced. Full swallow.

    Found add on stg but it seems to be up for a while then down.

  7. #30881

    Just my opinion

    Quote Originally Posted by GlockEm17  [View Original Post]
    Ouch for that fee I would hope a smile lasts a week!
    Not to be mean but for that price I expect someone considerably younger and toner.

  8. #30880

    Blaze

    Quote Originally Posted by SantoMegalo  [View Original Post]
    Visited her the other day. She's staying in a decent hotel near Brook / Parham. Greeted me at the door on a sexy dress and boy oh boy are her tits fantastic. Freaking huge on a small frame, and so soft. She has a great personality and was actually enjoyable to talk to. You can tell she actually enjoys doing this for more then just the money. Started of with a bbj, got to titty fuck her and then got to experience several positions with her. $300 hhr and left with a smile on my face. Hopefully she'll return because I'd like to visit her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blaze225225
    Ouch for that fee I would hope a smile lasts a week!

  9. #30879

    Blaze

    Visited her the other day. She's staying in a decent hotel near Brook / Parham. Greeted me at the door on a sexy dress and boy oh boy are her tits fantastic. Freaking huge on a small frame, and so soft. She has a great personality and was actually enjoyable to talk to. You can tell she actually enjoys doing this for more then just the money. Started of with a bbj, got to titty fuck her and then got to experience several positions with her. $300 hhr and left with a smile on my face. Hopefully she'll return because I'd like to visit her again.

    https://tryst.link/escort/blaze225225

  10. #30878

    Maria

    Long time reader here. Not new to the game though but decided to start contributing some. Took the plunge on this one despite her location, set up was pretty easy and she offered video verification which made things seem more legit. Got the address and arrived to a decent hotel, got the room number from her and headed up. Was greeted by the girl in the pics which looked better in person imo, she was wearing nice black lingerie which was a nice sight. We chatted a bit then got to the deed, started with a nice CBJ then I had her lay on her back for some missionary her boobs are big and soft and nice to play with while on top of her after she hopped on top and then switched to doggy for the finish Only complaint is she started to get a bit rushed towards the last 5 or 10 min as she had someone else waiting but YMMV. Overall it was a good dream. Damage was $. 6 for hhr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162210819

  11. #30877

    You Got That Right

    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    Wealth inequality, my friend. The top 1% of households in the USA hold 32.3% of the country's wealth, the bottom 50% holds 2. 6%. The one-percenters live in a completely different country with their own allocated goods and services.
    They do live in a different world & the bottom 50% maybe 10% of that work directly for them not the masses. Like I do in some service capacity, drivers cooks maids nannies gardeners landscapers home improvement contractors etc the list goes on. We see 2 different worlds. The one we live in. Then the perfectly manicured spotless house & the toughest decision all day is which luxury car to drive to Starbucks. Sad part I am not joking overheard that conversation. I am talking about the people you rarely see. Live in 19,25, 50 million dollar homes. I see them on the regular. There is some big money & old money in this city just well hidden to the common folk.

  12. #30876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy4274  [View Original Post]
    I'm new to the hobby and would really appreciate any feedback on this one.
    Looks legit. One of the hundreds of Latina travelers that stop here on the way to DC or other direction south. Give it a go she's verified which usually means they are legit not always but usually. Report back and let us know. No deposits no gift cards. To good to be true it is too good to be true. Stay safe good luck.

  13. #30875

    Katerine

    Hi All,

    Katerine is a reliable Independent provider based out of Tysons that I have seen a bunch. She speaks PERFECT ENGLISH, you wouldn't even know she is Columbian. She asked if she should try out Richmond and I recommended it. I think she is early 30's. Open menu YMMV.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4382661.htm?cat=1

  14. #30874

    Anyone dreamed of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthMan62;6722007[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/162208565[/URL]
    Check out post for Dime Piece waste of money.

  15. #30873

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12  [View Original Post]
    Messaged this one when post was saying Petersburg, but didn't get a chance to connect. Touching base again and now is in a hotel near Wilkinson Rd. Lots of mongers saying stay away from the county and I would agree. Dumbest dream I had was 3-4 years ago in a place right by the Henrico police depot on Parham, didn't realize until I was 5 minutes away and did it anyway, cool vibes but definitely had me paranoid.
    Henrico definitely a no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape