Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 6981
-
12-26-23 09:12 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 1533Content sellers on SA
I've talked to the admins at SA in the past. Using the site solely for content selling or * advertising is frowned upon. Just report their accts. Too many guys are afraid to report girls, supposedly, so stuff like that flourishes.
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 18:58 #5255Senior Member

Posts: 480Pic sellers have flooded SA
1.https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-9a2223f2dc6f
Pics / Videos only.
2.https://members.seeking.com/member/2...e-b476936319ae
Pics / Videos only.
3. https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-a24f20fcec34
Pics / Videos only.
-
12-23-23 20:03 #5254Senior Member

Posts: 480Wants to sell pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-e55693488ec7
-
12-23-23 18:41 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 221She also has a new account on SB as SpicySugr_444. Her pics look great but she looks less impressive in her verification video. I certainly wouldn't do $$ or a 25% deposit.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 13:19 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 1041SpicySugar
This girl is on SA as SpicySugar. Actually goes by Becca.
Here's her escort ad, same pictures on SA.
https://tryst.link/escort/madisonssecret
-
12-23-23 12:14 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 265SweetChick
Definitely a scam. We planned a meet recently and right before we were supposed to meet, she hits me up for money for gas. Who still falls for this?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 07:52 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 347I believe this is her pro post.
Originally Posted by DozerDude
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/lexy-676
-
12-22-23 14:43 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 1041Seductive Chickie
Looks like another scammer from out of town.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-fdf046c285a4
-
12-22-23 13:00 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 36Geeky Taurus
She's real but she's looks heavier in person, the picture on the right is most accurate. It's been a few years since I dreamed of her but I doubt time is on her side.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
She was freaky and had little boundaries, I won't repeat because I think she's very high volume.
-
12-22-23 12:16 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 660Sweetchick
Yes, she's hot but whoever you're talking to on seeking likely stole those pictures. Regardless, it's a cashApp scam. The person has no intention of meeting up and will string you along trying to get you to pay for gas, etc.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 22:35 #5246Banned Member

Posts: 495Thanks
She's hot.
I might have to sample her professional goods.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 22:06 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 480Scammer?
Profile says Hartford CT but she texted me from 401 area code, wants money for Uber, I smelled a scam and told her so.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-5ed762098705
-
12-21-23 21:51 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 480Nice work!
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 10:30 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 235She is a pro:
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-30903.html
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lillie-e...-vegas-1025572
-
12-19-23 21:16 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 241Geeky Taurus. Any intel?
Any intel on Geeky Taurus aka Michele located in Milford? Profile says she's 35 but she easily looks mid 40's. Wants to meet at a motel, 200 ppm bbjcim and cfs.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-8a92397eba4f










Reply With Quote






