Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21836
    I was told Sasha is on vacation. Do you happen to know if she has returned? Sometimes I think they say they are on "vacation" when they really mean they have left or gone back to Asia.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHitter88  [View Original Post]
    Have seen Cherry twice in the last couple of months. Same experience. Sasha is very similar and maybe a little younger, too.

  2. #21835

    Aimee is great

    Had a great time with Aimee. Well reviewed in the northwest and in St a Louis for a while. Not quite a nuru massage, but heavy on the oil and body sliding. Very sensual and great finish with her hands. Would repeat. She allows respectful MT, but does have limits.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-32777.html

  3. #21834

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Had a great get together today at Classic. Cherry was her name. Great massage, and great teasingthruout the hour.

    Nice personality, chatty, funny, and an overall great provider.
    Have seen Cherry twice in the last couple of months. Same experience. Sasha is very similar and maybe a little younger, too.

  4. #21833
    Quote Originally Posted by RainMaker18  [View Original Post]
    just saw Parker, she is back to bring us all Christmas Cheer! ... PM me for contact info if you want to see her.
    I've lost her number and he didn't respond to the pm for her number. Can someone dm me the digits? I want to cum in her one last time.

  5. #21832
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
    I'm glad you posted this to remind me how unpleasant seeing her is. I almost reached out to her the other day. She's an absolute nut job, and makes the whole visit a drawn out process where you stop caring if you get off and just want to get away from her.

  6. #21831

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
    Yep. I was one and done with her years ago due to no MT and crazy talk. When I asked about giving her a squeeze she acted like I was some weirdo. Her whole act is not worth the risk.

  7. #21830
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    Correction better choices and too far to drive.
    Had a great get together today at Classic. Cherry was her name. Great massage, and great teasingthruout the hour.

    Nice personality, chatty, funny, and an overall great provider.

  8. #21829
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even
    become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.
    You should try a prostate massage. Very erotic and she's good at it. Like you tho, don't like her no touch policy. MT is very important for my experience.

  9. #21828

    Aj

    Sparky decided against his better judgement to give Abby James another whirl. Maybe she's mellowed out or even become sane, wondered Sparky hopefully?

    It was not to be. The scenery was nice, but no touching allowed, although she did rub her tits on Sparky's back. Sparky tried to murmur his agreement to whatever she said, and he played dumb (he's good at that). She warned Sparky that she would murder him if he stalked her. Oh dear, thought Sparky, as he lay on the table hoping not to be murdered, and making a mental note not to stalk her. Finally the flip, and it took some persistence on Sparky's part to convince her not to use a toy on him.

    Fortunately Sparky came through all this unscathed; he was not murdered, and his anal virginity was left intact. Needless to say, this was not a relaxing time. All this for a view of her tits, thought Sparky, wishing he had stayed home.

  10. #21827

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.
    Correction better choices and too far to drive.

  11. #21826
    Quote Originally Posted by PelotaGuy10  [View Original Post]
    Please provide a way to contact her. Thank you for letting us know.
    She doesn't take new clients.

  12. #21825

    Classic and health

    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteve513  [View Original Post]
    He's right. Last 3 years or so I've never been disappointed at Classic or Health.
    I agree completely.

  13. #21824

    Four seasons rock hill

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike94  [View Original Post]
    I know there are many like me. If a HJ is an option we will take it, but sometimes a nice massage is just as good. I stopped at four seasons on Friday after work. Very nice, friendly lady, took me back. She gave a wonderful massage. Actually good enough without teasing that I thought on the flip it might be a happy flip. While I was disappointed that it wasn't, I was not disappointed that I stopped. I got a good massage and felt better afterwards. I'll be stopping again in the next few weeks. Anyway, if you want a good massage that isn't some smoe at massage lux or a big chain, this is a nice one to try.
    I agree totally with you! Four Seasons is not a jack shack but its a great very clean store. I have been few times its professional like massage envy professional the girls working are very kind and the massage is exceptional but its only massage. No teasing or anything like that. I personally like to go to a place that I know changes the sheets and clean the rooms and sanitize everything. I highly recommend four seasons for massage I use to go to massage envy for this now I go here. If anyone has anything else to add feel free. But I was surprised and not upset that it was a professional place and legit. The prices are reasonable.

  14. #21823

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Tony9  [View Original Post]
    Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.
    Tony I would say no better choices for HJ and not the drive.

  15. #21822
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueNorth  [View Original Post]
    No she is older nice person not younger.
    Older, nice. Maybe a HJ ending? Is she worth driving 45 miles each way ?129300;.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape