Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1181 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 17701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13426

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I can't find any reviews on her.
    She's on SA. Guess it was in the books for her to make the leap from semi-pro to pro. Never met her but talked to her and almost met up.

    She seemed pretty civil when I talked to her a year ago. She was / is working out of her maplewood (area home from what I remember. She sounded like a good time, just couldn't coordinate with our schedules. She was working a civilian job while playing after work and I could only play during the day.

    I don't think anyone who sees her will have safety to worry about. I think her rates went up from what she was asking in SA though. Decent menu on a a la carte fee schedule (upsell for better menu). Seemed fun though. Good luck!

  2. #13425
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Payge harlow?

    https://tryst.link/escort/paygethegreat
    Ya she use to be on seeking for a couple hundred bucks and wasn't really anything amazing then LOL guess she doubled her price and made the jump to pro.

  3. #13424
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith123  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking of her too, but the deposit thing this is a Knogo for me.
    Yeah, I can't find any reviews on her.

  4. #13423
    Quote Originally Posted by KirbyMurphy  [View Original Post]
    It's back up and running 2 nite.

  5. #13422
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know Payge harlow?

    https://tryst.link/escort/paygethegreat
    I was thinking of her too, but the deposit thing this is a Knogo for me.

  6. #13421

  7. #13420
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.
    Hell, if I wasn't a strong "hell no" before, that would have sealed the deal for me.

    (Sidebar: what a rough life for her, but that's not my problem.).

  8. #13419
    Another reason I'll never provide things like real world IDs, work emails, LinkedIn profiles, etc. :

    https://www.thedailybeast.com/elite-...could-be-named

    "Twenty-eight alleged customers of a high-end brothel network in Massachusetts and Virginia that required prospective clients to provide an email, work details, and a reference before booking an appointment face being unmasked after complaints against them were submitted to the Cambridge District Court.

    Although currently incognito, the johns could be named, Acting U.S. Attorney Joshua Levy said, if a court hearing sniffs out probable cause, in which case the charges will be handed over to the Middlesex District Attorney’s Office.

    Levy added that the brothel’s little black book read like a who’s who of the professional classes, including doctors, lawyers, military officers, professors, and tech tycoons.

    “Pick a profession, they’re probably represented in this case,” Levy said."


    There's no girl that that good. Nor reliable or under the radar. To risk personally identifiable info like that.

    Stay safe and smart out there, fellas.

  9. #13418

    Is it down for good?


  10. #13417
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300;6717366[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/162014783[/URL] Has someone tried this one?
    I've seen her a couple of times. Super specific about when you get there and nervous about her landlord finding out, but she's nice enough. Only really does BBBJ and then doggy. I would repeat in a pinch since she's pretty close to me.

  11. #13416
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo1300  [View Original Post]
    Yes, she asked if I was white and then when I got there and paid her a dude came out of the backroom with a knife and chased me out of there. She pretended he wasn't supposed to be there, but not much of an actor. I bounced super quick. Avoid.

  12. #13415
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkson75  [View Original Post]
    Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.
    Hah! Good one!

  13. #13414
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    If she the one in o Fallon off Bryan rd, she a hoarder. The place is packed totally with stuff except the b rm.

    Went there a second time and blew it off!
    Dude she answered the door using a walker and when I said no she pulled out her teeth. And asked if I was sure.

  14. #13413
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGamerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's used those pics for well over a year now. Always a red flag for me when they don't have any updated pics.
    Hell. There's a few that's used the same pics since 2017 LOL.

  15. #13412
    Quote Originally Posted by Evga3080  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Lisa them lately? I can't find any reviews from her.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petite-n-sweet-
    She's used those pics for well over a year now. Always a red flag for me when they don't have any updated pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape