Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7863

    Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by RichHead  [View Original Post]
    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.
    Damn bro. I love your style. See my reviews. Feel free to PM me.

  2. #7862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.
    Exactly.

    No way Jose I'm going to make that fat whale feel she's worth 500 hr. Bish is delusional.

  3. #7861

    Provider that is dirty af

    I am visiting Portland / Seattle this weekend. I am a long time member on TNA which turned into a GPS board it seems like but I used to live in PNW (Seattle). Seems like most providers I know either in PDX or Seattle are all gone. I actually started hobbling in Portland. Monica, I think her handle was TheBestEver or something.

    Mona up in NE PDX was my go to every time I visit PDX. She isn't the best looking but she's so willing. The only one who's so eager about Greek then ATM back and forth. One bill for hh, which is just an unbeatable deal. I texted her but seems like she's busy with work and school now and can't make time. Trying to find someone likeminded. Dirty af, okay with atm, Greek then cim finish. I am not into golden shower or shit stuff though.

    Also, if there's a recommendation for more of a vanilla type GFE with preferably BBFS and cim but for this I'd be open for cfs as well. Just lots of dfk, BBBJ, cw, huge plus if rimming is there.

    Thank you, Portlanders! If you ever visit Minneapolis or Tampa / Orlando, hit me up, I'll share some intel with ya.

  4. #7860
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Been about 3 months since I've seen her. She was 2. 2 bare for me back then. Gps sets in quickly for these girls.
    Major GPS. I've seen her too and bb always and was told now she doesn't do bare or FS in hhr LOL. Maybe that's not "anymore" maybe choice, maybe Tyrone in the picture, maybe just saying it but kinda funny many have and know she "did".

  5. #7859
    Quote Originally Posted by Sscdrake  [View Original Post]
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.
    Kinda on the nose obvious it's almost 2024 I think we all know this LOL.

  6. #7858

    Marisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.
    A 41 yo whale for $500 an hour? I wouldn't pick her up for free at closing time at the bar. If you like curvy girls, there a alot of them cuter than that for half the price that also belong in this thread.

  7. #7857
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    It seems like they are height weight proportionate in their ads and they turn out to be a fucking whale. It's happened to me more often then not.
    There are a ton of apps and more premium filters that will make you look better and social media has normalized the use of them even though here it would be deceptive, but I mean, that doesn't stop people from using them on dating apps either.

    It does happen a ton. Never take those photos at face value.

  8. #7856

    Marisa

    Have any of you fucked her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....town-Vancouver!-Juicy-Dripping-Pleasure!

    At $500/ hour I'm wondering if she belongs here.

  9. #7855
    What did happen to her. I did get a DM that she passed away. Just wondering what happened. She was full of life the last I saw her, which was at a orgy party.
    She passed a little over 2 years ago. According to her obituary, she died unexpectedly and peacefully, but no details of the exact cause were given.

  10. #7854

    9 times out of 10

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Saw bianca for the first time a few days ago. Seem like a reoccurring theme, but she's way bigger in person than her pics. . fairly small boobs, really big soft gut, and really flabby ass And legs. I wasn't very attracted to her. Nice enough gal. No evidence of pharma that I could tell. Hosts in a private apt. Belongs in this thread for a modest upcharge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/161359774
    It seems like they are height weight proportionate in their ads and they turn out to be a fucking whale. It's happened to me more often then not.

  11. #7853

    Bianca

    Saw bianca for the first time a few days ago. Seem like a reoccurring theme, but she's way bigger in person than her pics. . fairly small boobs, really big soft gut, and really flabby ass And legs. I wasn't very attracted to her. Nice enough gal. No evidence of pharma that I could tell. Hosts in a private apt. Belongs in this thread for a modest upcharge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/161359774

  12. #7852

    What happened to J Wilde

    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    Miss her. Merry Christmas everyone. There's a few more uploads of her from that guy on his profile.

    https://motherless.com/1585B75
    What did happen to her. I did get a DM that she passed away. Just wondering what happened. She was full of life the last I saw her, which was at a orgy party.

  13. #7851

    Giselle

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBed  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she belongs here? Huge boobed OG latina MILF and could only find one vague report in favor. Thanks in advance.
    Been with her many times, BBFS never entered the convo. Likely does not belong here.

    But those lips. OMG.

  14. #7850

    J wilde memories

    Miss her. Merry Christmas everyone. There's a few more uploads of her from that guy on his profile.

    https://motherless.com/1585B75

  15. #7849
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    Way overpriced now in my opinion. Likes to haggle on bare and other things and attitude has gotten bad too.
    Been about 3 months since I've seen her. She was 2. 2 bare for me back then. Gps sets in quickly for these girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape