Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 7050
-
12-19-23 17:42 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 349Yenny. Bunnygirlz
Standard rate $$. 8.
Well worth the bucks. Very short 5'. 100 lbs. But VERY nice figure, nice handfull of ass, and nice breasts, natural. VERY cute smile and hair. Gave short massage before shower was available. Did not go against my time. Very good shower experience but kept dropping the shower head on a hose. Got to be funny, we both laughed. Excellent BBJ, offered CIM but declined. Takes me a while to recover. Excellent body slide and ear play. Off to the room and right into the action, massage with JR paytime, sametime. Finally grabbed her and pulled her up to ride my face, she was surprised but I got her to shivera few times. Taste was great. Then onto Mish, prone, etc. A bit. After I first stripped she got herself a towel then grabbed my hand to go to the shower and she forgot to give me a towel. LOL. Both laughed. Is very personable, flirty, fun. Best experience here for sure out of 7 visits.
-
12-18-23 23:39 #5789Regular Member

Posts: 23Nami at Pink Angels
TY for posting the review from your visit to our city. Sounds like RTFF'ing worked out well for you. Your experience w / Nami sounds similar to mine, she's very good. Young plus skilled, nice combo.
Originally Posted by SamsungBlue
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 18:02 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 43Best place for two girl session
Hi all, looking for which place in Queens (or Manhattan if better) for two girl one hour session with bbj and rim. PSE optional would be nice also but not necessary.
Thanks in advance.
D.
-
12-17-23 22:38 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 294Austin Beauty Spa
Had time for one more visit before heading out, so gave Austin a try. It was last minute but when I got there, it was between Candy and Kimi. I opted for Kimi and was very happy I did. Kimi is mid 20's and super cute looking. We started right into it, with DFK and cuddling, we laid down and she started with BBBJ. This was awesome, very smooth, great feeling, not toothy. Then more kissing / BJ / kiss / fondle, the whole thing was quite erotic. There was a bit of a language barrier but we overcame it. Main event started with her on top and then we flipped and finished in mish. Shower and off I went.
Place was safe and clean, not too hard to find. Had a great selection too. They made sure I was smiling at the end. VERY happy, will definitely be back. Kimi is a sweetheart.
-
12-17-23 22:25 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 294PinkAngels
It was about a week ago, but I was in town and decided to pay a visit. I RTFF and decided on Pink Angels and Nami.
Nami is most definitely a 20's cutie, I was very pleasantly surprised. I opted for an hour visit. Shower to start, mouthwash etc. Back in the room and we got super comfortable, DFK, caressing, laid down and BBBJ to 69, then she slid up to start P2 P and let me know what it would take and it could be bare all the way. I wasn't prepared for that and passed, but still had a lot of fun in a few positions until done. Then, back through the shower and was out of there.
Clean. Professional setup, safe, pretty convenient parking. Would repeat.
-
12-17-23 22:06 #5785Regular Member

Posts: 17Abby at BunnyGirls in Flushing
Apparently Abby only works about 10 days each month, but the MMS highly recommended her to me. MMS said that although Abby only works 10 days per month, she is very popular.
After spending a half hour with her I can see why she is appealing. She is young, gorgeous and eager to please. About 5'2", definitely in her 20's. She spoke some English, definitely not fluent.
Very good service! I can see why she is popular. DFK, very very good BBBJ, and CFS. For the half hour tryout the expected donation was 160 but I went ahead and tipped 40 extra because she was such a nice find to me.
-
12-17-23 05:25 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 52So, what amount did you pay?
(A very short answer, please).
Originally Posted by TravelinMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 00:13 #5783Regular Member

Posts: 23Nami at Pink Angels. Petite Young Japanese
I tried out Nami who is one of the new Japanese girls at Pink Angel. Thankfully she looks like her photos (The onsite photos they shared are spot on, if anything she looks more sexy in person. The other photos, clearly professionally taken, are obviously her also but clearly had lighting and editing to make her look overly perfect). How she looks IRL is petite, pretty, natural Bs. Speaks just a little English not too much.
Anyhow, nice venue with professional staff and easy discrete arrival and departure situation. Got placed into a nice spacious room for my half hour appointment (damage was 250).
Nami seems about 25 years old but her service seemed experienced. Not green at all. I guess some Japanese pros start young and are already skilled by this point. Impressive.
Everything was good. DFK, BBBJ, BLS for a good long while, as long as I wanted until I asked for the main event. Got a cover on and fucked in Mish. Nami also offers BBFS but I flew economy because I was still having a great time already (and also her upcharge is kinda high for me). But with her youthful body and pretty face I knew I wouldn't have any trouble coming either way. Came in the bag in Mish actually, sadly depriving myself of the experience of her in other positions. All good though, very good experience with a young and skilled provider.
-
12-16-23 01:25 #5782Regular Member

Posts: 1https://twitter.com/bunnygirlspa
Originally Posted by MitchGoldck
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 22:23 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 278Apple at geisha garden is finally back.
In the mood for a serving of a delicious Apple and a new price structure help in a bid way and helped me make the decision to visit.
Texted, confirmed, I ring the bell and the very welcoming mms opens the door and leads me over to #4 where she guaranteed I will enjoy my time. Within less than 2 min in walks Apple!! Sweet Jesus!! Help me Moses.
This Apple pie looks perfect for the creamy icing I've been preparing for since my visit earlier in the week at another slamming flushing spot.
She says hello with a beautiful smile, I already know I'm in good hands. We hit the shower quickly (my request) and I ask for a stand up shower, there is no way I'm waiting that long for a table shower to Finish to have my apple pie and eat it too.
Good shower, quick and sexy with a sample of what's on the menu. In the room I'm being directed to lay face down, sorry baby, I am in control now, you just entered my house!
I lay her face down and start my routine.
LOL! Yes I have a script by now!
I run through my first check box. So far so good.
I do the tease. So far so good.
I lightly tap her and say turn over honey. We still good.
As she flips over, I flip out and position her for a long and slow DATY! That goes on till she is gushing extra Apple Pie juice. Ahh now we're real good.
I give it a few extra licks, you know cause it's right there in my face, duh!!
Now I can give her control and let her loose. At this point she goes directly for a slobbery, deep deep BBJ and no kidding I almost pop right there. I am somehow able to hold my load and distract myself. After she licks my nipples in a very Naughty way, she gets close to kiss my ear and out of no where I hear, I want you to fuck me as hard as you can! You had me at "I want you. ". I cover up and go hard in mish, harder and louder in doggy, I slow down in RCG and lazy dog. I aiming for CIM but miscalculated and end up repainting the room and her chest with some CIM. Greatest, longest release ever.
She doesn't even move for the next few min and we lay there till the knock, times up!!
We back for a quick shower and I get dressed. We settle and say our goodbyes. A definite repeat for me GFE to the MAX and I can't wait to sample everyone else here.
-
12-15-23 13:12 #5780Regular Member

Posts: 17Same place
I used to go there to see Ivy. I didn't know they had Latinas there. Is this the same place in Farrington? I would go a lot more if the had Latinas. Can you share a twitter or website and if this is the one on Farrrington.
Originally Posted by ObnoxiousBye
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 12:59 #5779Regular Member

Posts: 17Bgs
Do they have a twitter to see the lineup?
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-23 11:32 #5778Banned Member

Posts: 1Camila. Hot Fantasiesofnyc
Camila - 320/1 hr.
Booked one hr with Camila after seeing those hot pics on their website. I know they maybe fake but still curious to see this girl. Once I see Camila she's a smoking hot beauty maybe late 20's with a pretty face banging porn star body with nice size tits and ass, what a gem!
As soon as we got comfortable with getting naked I immediately start sucking on her soft nipples she pushing my head on it enjoying every min of it. We DFK for a good while before hitting the shower. We continue DFK in shower she eventually got down to lick my balls up and down between cock with great suction on my head. I told I want to cim she say ok baby. She continue to work on the great head game making me cum within minutes. Great eye contact and suction, she is definitely a pro.
Before round two she gave me a great massage with a lot of tease. She uses her big tits to rub all over me with baby oil between legs and arms this tease didn't took long to get my crazy hard again.
Insert condom we go for doggystyle to enjoy the rear view of this beautiful big wide ass. I then switch to side way looking for her slapping her ass knowing I'm fucking this super hot chick. We DFK more and more into missionary where to pound the crap out of her squeezing her tits and pulling her thighs in and out until I blast my load inside the bag. While I was cumming I still stroke a few more times. Camila is a gorgeous beauty with the porn star body and looks.
-
12-13-23 11:32 #5777Banned Member

Posts: 1Fantasies88 - Anabella
Anabella - 320/60 minutes.
Booked the appointment as soon as I saw their ad up. Rushed over immediately even the heavy rain cannot stop me from seeing Anabella.
She is very young cute beauty with blonde hair C cup slim waist. Greet me with a nice smile and immediate DFK. Shower with massive BBJ that I couldn't hold it and let it out all over her chest as she stared right into my eyes while I was cumming. That was crazy hot.
Slap on condom to go through all possible position I can with this cutie, she's extremely tight. While I'm doing my favorite which is standing doggy in front of the mirror since I like to see her beautiful figure and her pretty face, I couldn't last long not sure If I was way too excited or she's too tight but I cummed fast. After holding my loads for the last couple of days, I emptied nearly everything. Cleaned up with another shower and lay in bed just chatting with Anabella while playing with her breast in the best thing to end the night.
-
12-13-23 04:23 #5776Banned Member

Posts: 2Hot Adhara at Fantasies
Very tempting to see Adhara after seeing their pictures on twitter. Txt pps for appointment for 1 hr (320). Upon seeing Adhara she has very similar features as the photos with blonde hair, speaks English, big natural tits, and a nice heart shaped ass for that fit frame white skin Colombian. She is probably in her mid 20's, very sweet nice personality and attitude. We went through shower with bbj tease which I love she like how excited I already got jokingly. In room I asked to get a taste of her she obliged asking if I want her in doggy or spread open facing me this turns me on badly. I say I will eat her with her legs spread out first then she say my turn she start sucking me off like it was her first cock I got so hard almost exploded in her mouth. I held it then put her in doggy position licking that youth pussy up and down with her moaning. I asked her to slip on the condom she suck me again before putting on I did doggy looking at that perfect heart shaped ass I felt like I was in heaven. Couldn't last longer and cummed in the bag.
After some chatting to get to know her more she apparently say speak some Chinese which shocked me. I had my arms wrapped her she giving me that girlfriend vibe. She asked do I want to start round two of course I want to! I told her to sit on my face this time because I just cannot get enough of her tasty pussy and ass she switched over putting my cock in her mouth in a 69 position to get me rock hard again. Condom goes on she rode me reverse cowgirl then switch back to front cowgirl as I'm enjoying this view with my hands touching her all over. I pulled her down to start tonguing me while I gave her the thrust from beneath moving like I'm doing sit ups. I held her tightly giving her no space to move as I got closer and closer to cum and finally let it all out. She wiped me down with alcohol spread. I lay and enjoyed the rest of the time. She is a great gem with a pretty face and A+ service. Will come back before she leaves.








Reply With Quote




