Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 302 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 352 402 802 1302 ... LastLast
Results 4,516 to 4,530 of 26410
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21895

    Couldn't do it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times you are definitely correct. When you say she is a serious drug attic she start off with something for nose then you end up in between sessions with the pipe but she's only going for 60 what do you expect LOL as far as head is concerned out of all the times, I have seen her she gave me outstanding blowjob. The rest of the times were just enough to get me hard to fuck, which I did. LOL if it wasn't for all the drug usage, she probably be a pretty good girl about like the rest of them.
    After the fucked up life story I just called it quits. Let her keep the money and left, LOL. I guess you're lucky you got the BJ.

  2. #21894
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Can't speak to Milwaukee but in Madison, I've refused to send a face pic and have never been denied. Of my two experiences, both girls younger, one was ok looking and friendly and the other was meh.

  3. #21893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 247
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Just text that your camera don't work, they texted back girl will see you gave me room # but said don't knock, sent me to room opposite where she was. I must of looked ok she opened door let me in. By the way I don't know if they rotate girls but the chick at red roof on 27th, unless you have a microdick that pussy is useless. I know I'm bigger then average but that's the first time I couldn't stick a third of my dick in it. She gave me a BBBJ with no upsell so it worked out.

  4. #21892

    All facts,!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd2222  [View Original Post]
    Huge drug habit, much uglier in person. Don't waste a cent, will start session in bathroom doing drugs, after 30 will come out and proceed to tell you her fucked up life story. By the time she's done you don't even want sex anymore and you just want to leave, just best to avoid.
    I've seen her several times you are definitely correct. When you say she is a serious drug attic she start off with something for nose then you end up in between sessions with the pipe but she's only going for 60 what do you expect LOL as far as head is concerned out of all the times, I have seen her she gave me outstanding blowjob. The rest of the times were just enough to get me hard to fuck, which I did. LOL if it wasn't for all the drug usage, she probably be a pretty good girl about like the rest of them.

  5. #21891

    Waste.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Huge drug habit, much uglier in person. Don't waste a cent, will start session in bathroom doing drugs, after 30 will come out and proceed to tell you her fucked up life story. By the time she's done you don't even want sex anymore and you just want to leave, just best to avoid.

  6. #21890

    She's Useless

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Saw her a while back. She started out by snorting stuff up her nose, babbling incoherently, then standing in front of the mirror picking scabs on her face. Paid for an hour. I had 20 minutes left when she got to me and she rushed it then kicked me out. She might be fun if she's sober. If not, grab her by the hair, drag her to the bed, and skip the nonsense.

  7. #21889
    Her name is Melissa. Red is her new alias I guess. I've tried to see her but passed because of her in-call locations. Mixed reviews out there. Supposedly she really ugly in person. She reportedly gives a great BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085

  8. #21888
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotsMan86  [View Original Post]
    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?
    Legit but never anything like what you see advertised. Always older and fugly. Take an hour drive to Chicago's China town APG for a selection of girls 3-4 girls leaps ahead of anything in Milwaukee for the same price.

  9. #21887

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by LukeSky737  [View Original Post]
    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085
    Used to be a Red in Waukegan area but not sure if that's her or not, never saw her. Age range seems about right. Maybe another monger can chime in on this.

  10. #21886

    Marrs info

    Thanks to Bladecruiser for the info on her. Unfortunately I don't have a Time Machine so I'll take a pass.

  11. #21885

    Best Head by Red?

    Heya all, been a while. Cruised the strip for BBBJ lately (watch out for Michelle) but looking for a little more that's light on the wallet after my lackluster massage and finish at Still Point in Waukesha.

    I've seen Red for BBBJ before, but not THIS girl calling herself Red. Does anyone have any feedback on her? Kinda looks like she might give gummy bjs which would be interesting.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...d/726232744085

  12. #21884

    Asian Hotel girls

    What is the deal with the hotel asians in Madison and Milwaukee requiring a face picture to meet them? Are they legitimate, or is it a scam?

  13. #21883

    Good Luck

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some information on this on. "Once Upon a Time " she was professing low volume now on stg so those are likely by gone days.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/380745689844
    Since no one else has responded. I have never seen her but she was a looney toon when I texted her. A while back someone said they met her at a bar or restaurant and he ditched her because she is much older than her profile pics. I can confirm that, I have her verification photo from one of the online sites. Gray hair and granny material. She looks good but looks good for a grandma. The prices she lists for an encounter, there is much better for less. I'm sure she's the right girl for some but you need a time machine if you want to see the girl in the pics. Even if you could see her for free, I'd be careful, the conversation I had with her suggests she's off her meds. That's my take for what it's worth.

  14. #21882
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sara humps lately? Just curious if she is still as awesome as she was years ago?
    I just saw her a few weeks ago. She gained a few pounds but she's still a good time.

  15. #21881

    Trying to see Kat

    Does anyone have info on Kat https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/611693395149.

    She says she has a ghetto booty, I really want be the judge of that, but I'm really selective with new people.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape