Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #938

    dagnabit CJ

    Man, you have out done yourself with these pix.

    Keep up the good field work.

    Yohimbebrother

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Must guys like their pictures nasty. Gapping pussy shots, spread shots, asshole shots.

    Some guys like the more settle shots. Something a little hidden. A tease shot.

    Me! I like them all. But, I prefer the tease. (For Example: I loved the was Nikki slowly pulled off her white panties, exposing a little of that fine behind at a time.) Hummmmm boy, now that's good eats.

    CookyJar

  2. #937
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I did a search in the in the StreetWalker Thread for both, a Nicole and a Nikki. There are 13 reports on a Nikki and 37 on a Nicole. None of the reports seem to be about my Nikki.

    I was doing a loop. I had just arrived on Kensington Ave, near Huntingdon station. I was coming around on one of the side streets running adjacent to the avenue. I had pulled over to fiddle with my money. I saw Nikki walking towards me. She looked really nice in her black outfit. I gave her a hard glance like I would any nice looking woman. She looked way to good to be a working girl, so I let her pass. As she was passing, she turned and indicated that my gas cap door was open. I got out of my car to close the gas door and took notice of what I thought to be a great behind. As I thanked her, she stopped.

    Nikki is all of that and more. She has a really great attitude and personality. Back at her place we got into taking some nice pictures. She has told me that she had a nice body. To my amazement, that was an understatement. Her breast was okay, but the rest of her body was fabulous. Her tummy was flat, her thighs and calves were nicely shaped. And best of all, her ass was as firm and tight as dicks hat ban. For a MILF, in her early thirties, she had the body of a much younger girl.

    Nikki made me very comfortable in her place. She stripped and danced around in the nude for me. She said she had worked at a dance bar as a bartender, but had never been a danced. Yet, her performance was very simulating. She laid me down on the bed and gave me all of the head I wanted – not the slightest hint of a rush. Wet and juicy, with a pretty good deep throat, she gave a pleasantly nice BBBJ. Next, we moved into a doggie style position and I bang her hard – enjoying hitting that firm ass. I finished her off mish, still gripping her ass, I could not get enough. Nikki was extremely accommodating, a willing girl, who never rushed.

    As I drove away from Nikki’s place, I had just one thing on my mind; coming back.
    YMMV

    CookyJar
    I like that smile in the last pic. She looks good and she knows it. Wwish you could ship her Memphis so CD #2 and I could get ahold of that. Keep up the good work. Nikki is one fine looking woman. I like her body. I would do a little DATY on her. Your pics are the ffirst thing I look for when I sign on. Thanks for the smile on my face.
    BC

  3. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Yeah! FlyGuy, I know what you mean. There is a lot of luck involved. I try to be picky and look for the best possible opportunity. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I pick a flop.

    Usually I start out on Kensington Ave. If the “K” doesn’t do it for me, I’ll try Camden.
    CookyJar
    This is the best one yet cookie. I was in philly/camden a month ago and did not see anything like this....(in fct amden scared me )

    Keep up the good work.

  4. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Must guys like their pictures nasty. Gapping pussy shots, spread shots, asshole shots.

    Some guys like the more settle shots. Something a little hidden. A tease shot.

    Me! I like them all. But, I prefer the tease. (For Example: I loved the was Nikki slowly pulled off her white panties, exposing a little of that fine behind at a time.) Hummmmm boy, now that's good eats.

    CookyJar


    I can count the times I have crossed the Mason Dixion line. I sure would luv to tapp some azz like this. Don"t see many sws like that around Memphis.

  5. #934

    Nikki

    CJ, Damn you LUCKY bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and rest of you who have problem with this or any of CJ's pics, go Fuck yourself.

    Keep up the good work CJ

    IC


    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Must guys like their pictures nasty. Gapping pussy shots, spread shots, asshole shots.

    Some guys like the more settle shots. Something a little hidden. A tease shot.

    Me! I like them all. But, I prefer the tease. (For Example: I loved the was Nikki slowly pulled off her white panties, exposing a little of that fine behind at a time.) Hummmmm boy, now that's good eats.

    CookyJar

  6. #933

    K and a hot today

    I was on the K and A around 1130 this morning, I tell you there were so many hot chicks on there that were working I started to get a little scared. These girls looked too good. I have never seen them before so I was worried about picking one up and getting into trouble cause my suspicion was they were LE.

    Be careful out there.

  7. #932

    If you ever retire

    If you ever retire please auction off your little black book as I know Im bidding high for that book. I can only imagine the fun and games it will provide. Once again you hit the jackpot with this lovely lady. Its hard to believe shes out there but it takes all kinds to make the world go around.

    Have a great week..

    Happy Hunting..


    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Must guys like their pictures nasty. Gapping pussy shots, spread shots, asshole shots.

    Some guys like the more settle shots. Something a little hidden. A tease shot.

    Me! I like them all. But, I prefer the tease. (For Example: I loved the was Nikki slowly pulled off her white panties, exposing a little of that fine behind at a time.) Hummmmm boy, now that's good eats.

    CookyJar

  8. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    Nice CJ its too bad when I come to the k I only run into smelly scabby WSW so I don't even bother with them if I don't see one I seen a good review on or one I messed with in the pass I usually don't stop.
    Yeah! FlyGuy, I know what you mean. There is a lot of luck involved. I try to be picky and look for the best possible opportunity. Sometimes I get lucky and sometimes I pick a flop.

    Usually I start out on Kensington Ave. If the “K” doesn’t do it for me, I’ll try Camden. And, if Camden’s Broadway is dry, I’ll rely on my phone list and one of my favorites. The problem is my list of favorites is dwindling. One of the reasons that I am in this hobby is the variety. If I wanted to fuck the same girl every night I’d stay home with my girl friend.

    I also take a lot of chances. Although I cased Nikki’s place pretty good, going back to a girls place could be welcoming trouble. Because I travel mostly in the day time I often do things that I’d never do at night. Also, day time travel provides a better view of the prospective talent.

    Timing is everything.

    CookyJar

  9. #930
    Nice CJ its too bad when I come to the k I only run into smelly scabby WSW so I don't even bother with them if I don't see one I seen a good review on or one I messed with in the pass I usually don't stop.

  10. #929

    Nikki or Nocle - semi nude

    Must guys like their pictures nasty. Gapping pussy shots, spread shots, asshole shots.

    Some guys like the more settle shots. Something a little hidden. A tease shot.

    Me! I like them all. But, I prefer the tease. (For Example: I loved the was Nikki slowly pulled off her white panties, exposing a little of that fine behind at a time.) Hummmmm boy, now that's good eats.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kikki 63.jpg‎   Kikki 65.jpg‎   Kikki 67.jpg‎   Kikki 68.jpg‎   Kikki 69.jpg‎  

    Kikki 94.jpg‎   Kikki 95.jpg‎   Kikki 89.jpg‎   Kikki 85.jpg‎   Kikki 90.jpg‎  


  11. #928

    Kikki

    CookyJar :
    All I can say is what the Joker said in Batman : Where does he get all of those toys. I need to make my way to Phily soon and see if I can find that one.

  12. #927

    Nikki or Nocle - Naked

    Nikki has a hell of a nice body for a MILF. Round, firm and fully packed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kikki 70.jpg‎   Kikki 73.jpg‎   Kikki 75.jpg‎   Kikki 76.jpg‎   Kikki 78.jpg‎  

    Kikki 79.jpg‎   Kikki 83.jpg‎   Kikki 88.jpg‎   Kikki 86.jpg‎   Kikki 84.jpg‎  


  13. #926

    Nicole or Nikki

    I did a search in the in the StreetWalker Thread for both, a Nicole and a Nikki. There are 13 reports on a Nikki and 37 on a Nicole. None of the reports seem to be about my Nikki.

    I was doing a loop. I had just arrived on Kensington Ave, near Huntingdon station. I was coming around on one of the side streets running adjacent to the avenue. I had pulled over to fiddle with my money. I saw Nikki walking towards me. She looked really nice in her black outfit. I gave her a hard glance like I would any nice looking woman. She looked way to good to be a working girl, so I let her pass. As she was passing, she turned and indicated that my gas cap door was open. I got out of my car to close the gas door and took notice of what I thought to be a great behind. As I thanked her, she stopped.

    Nikki is all of that and more. She has a really great attitude and personality. Back at her place we got into taking some nice pictures. She has told me that she had a nice body. To my amazement, that was an understatement. Her breast was okay, but the rest of her body was fabulous. Her tummy was flat, her thighs and calves were nicely shaped. And best of all, her ass was as firm and tight as dicks hat ban. For a MILF, in her early thirties, she had the body of a much younger girl.

    Nikki made me very comfortable in her place. She stripped and danced around in the nude for me. She said she had worked at a dance bar as a bartender, but had never been a danced. Yet, her performance was very simulating. She laid me down on the bed and gave me all of the head I wanted – not the slightest hint of a rush. Wet and juicy, with a pretty good deep throat, she gave a pleasantly nice BBBJ. Next, we moved into a doggie style position and I bang her hard – enjoying hitting that firm ass. I finished her off mish, still gripping her ass, I could not get enough. Nikki was extremely accommodating, a willing girl, who never rushed.

    As I drove away from Nikki’s place, I had just one thing on my mind; coming back.
    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kikki 50.jpg‎   Kikki 51.jpg‎   Kikki 52.jpg‎   Kikki 53.jpg‎   Kikki 54.jpg‎  

    Kikki 55.jpg‎   Kikki 56.jpg‎   Kikki 57.jpg‎   Kikki 59.jpg‎   Kikki 001.jpg‎  


  14. #925

    Nikki/Nicole - the tease

    Some time ago a member post pictures of a fully dress girl, stating how nice she looked. I believe he mentioned that he’d bought her the outfit.

    I agree, sometimes the fully dress girl can be just a sexually inviting as a nude. Kikki had a lot of nice outfits but the one I liked most was the black dress she was wearing when we meant.

    Nikki is one classy lady

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kikki 002.jpg‎   Kikki 38.jpg‎   Kikki 39.jpg‎   Kikki 43.jpg‎   Kikki 45.jpg‎  

    Kikki 46.jpg‎   Kikki 47.jpg‎   Kikki 48.jpg‎   Kikki 49.jpg‎   Kikki 42.jpg‎  


  15. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    There has long been no organization on the Philadelphia board and I've tried many times to get people to post in the right areas with absolutely no luck - they just refuse to do so. So, I now post anywhere without worrying about it. There will never be properly organized posts on the Philly boards.
    Before I give my review on Kikki, I’d like to comment on Gareth’s statement. The administrator has the final word when it comes to what is okay and what is not. As for me, and what goes on in this thread, I would rather that the comments are related to the pictures, the girls in the pictures or my review. Comments on comments are also okay as long as then are of value, interesting or pertinent. As the aforementioned reports were comments about my computer and the way it was used in one of my pictures, I see nothing wrong. I am not sure whether the information was correct, but it seemed worth while. Meanwhile, we do have a General Thread and there is nothing wrong with transferring a debate to another location. The important thing is that post be of value and not just useless comments. Gareth, you post should have been put in the General Thread. That is, if you are truly interested in the organization of the post in the Philly Boards. No offense intended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape