Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175

    Cards

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Happy holidays all.

    With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

    Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

    RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

    I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

    Thanks.
    Cards are also accepted at May Spa on North Keystone.

  2. #22599

    Table Shower

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Peony has a table shower. You have to request it. They've never offered.
    I noted today that it is a $10 upcharge on top of the selected service. Talked briefly with Linda there today. Can anyone tell me about the rest of the menu there?

  3. #22598

    Current at Foot

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on the masseuses? Please PM.
    Dropped in today to see who was there. Mimi isn't there now, so I passed. Current girl is tallish and thin called herself MeLa. Tattoo on a fairly flat chest isn't my thing. She was very nice and welcoming.

  4. #22597

    Cozy Spa

    Dropped in for a recon visit today. Almost stayed when this cute petite girl Michele came out. She rubbed my hands saying they were cold and I should warm up. They have a shower for use, but no table shower. Looks promising as she was very friendly. Interested in any further knowledge.

  5. #22596

    CC house

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Happy holidays all.

    With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

    Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

    RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

    I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

    Thanks.
    King Spa on Allisonv takes cards with a slight price increase for processing. Dropped in today to see what it was like. Seems like a good place though haven't had the pleasure. Yet. Mimi and Linda were there today. Maybe others can say more about their experiences here.

  6. #22595

    Daily

    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Happy holidays all.

    With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

    Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

    RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

    I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

    Thanks.
    I have never used a card at Daily (south side), but I was there one evening when a wife arrived and demanded a refund on her card that her husband had used. You might call to be certain.

  7. #22594
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgebrown  [View Original Post]
    Happy holidays all.

    With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

    Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

    RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

    I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

    Thanks.
    I don't have a list but I've been to a number of places that take cards, reluctantly. They want cash. Pay cash. It's better for everyone.

  8. #22593

    Credit card

    Happy holidays all.

    With visa gift card season under way. Any MPs that come to mind that take plastic?

    Suite H on south Emerson used to but I noticed they are closed.

    RubMaps says Una does but I don't see the Visa / MC sticker on the door.

    I get a ton of cards and would be nice to at least use them on the house fee.

    Thanks.

  9. #22592

    Caveat Emptor

    Given her general love of getting creampied, I'd avoid DATY unless you have that specific fetish. She's also had her days of not smelling super fresh down that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgwaboe  [View Original Post]
    Made a trip from Cincy to see the well advertised Bobo. I would agree with most of what GSG said, although I find her more attractive. You have a good one with her, Indy. Hope she's around and not vacationing in Chitown in a few weeks when I get back up there. Def want to do that again. One question for you guys, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but whatever. Does she allow DATY and does she enjoy it?

  10. #22591
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure others could chime in on this as we all know its a YMMV situation and everything but for me is was the. 40 for the house massage and then $. 40 for the FS. If I had to give Bobo a rating from my own standpoint on an AMP scale around here, I would say that her body is probably about a 7 or so depending on how you like them at the AMP. Some like skinny, some like thicker, I prefer meat on the bones and Bobo is about average size. Not too skinny and not really thick by any means. Decent size tits and a nice little jiggly ass on her. Face wise, I would maybe say compared to some others that I have seen at the AMP and stuff would maybe be a 5. She isn't a bad looker or anything, but IMHO not anything crazy hot or anything either. I would say just an average looking chick. Could maybe give her a 6 on the face compared to other AMP in the area, so that one could fluctuate a bit since we all have different preferences and everything. However with Bobo, you're going to get that 11/10 service though, I can tell you that. If you are feeling like going sky diving blind folded you can always opt for the BB services like some do. Hope this helps. Stay Safe and Happy Holidays.
    Made a trip from Cincy to see the well advertised Bobo. I would agree with most of what GSG said, although I find her more attractive. You have a good one with her, Indy. Hope she's around and not vacationing in Chitown in a few weeks when I get back up there. Def want to do that again. One question for you guys, and I know I'll catch flak for this, but whatever. Does she allow DATY and does she enjoy it?

  11. #22590
    Speaking of Noblesville, has anyone gone to lucky foot?

  12. #22589

    Non Asian massage

    Does anyone know Any good non Asian massage parlors out there, or private MT's worth seeing? Any help would be appreciated! PM me if you would rather. Thanks!

  13. #22588
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    I got a text today from an area code 646 number (ending in 6598).

    Anyone receive one like this? It's awfully specific for a scam, but I'm not sure if it's legit.

    Text of message:

    Hi I'm back in Indianapolis, I'm avaible now let me know if you interested 😊.

    Asian Massage.

    Long tine ago.

    I'm baxk in town now.

    Wana meeto?

    <Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.
    One of the hotel Asian outfits has been sending me texts like this for a long time. They used to just say that new Asian tea had arrived, now the messages might contain explicit things and can come from any of the many phone numbers that they use.

  14. #22587

    Text

    Probably from one of the hotel asians. I don't know if you have been before but I get ones like this from time to time. Just looking to get more business probably not the same girl you saw before.

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulfgar  [View Original Post]
    I got a text today from an area code 646 number (ending in 6598).

    Anyone receive one like this? It's awfully specific for a scam, but I'm not sure if it's legit.

    Text of message:

    Hi I'm back in Indianapolis, I'm avaible now let me know if you interested 😊.

    Asian Massage.

    Long tine ago.

    I'm baxk in town now.

    Wana meeto?

    <Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.

  15. #22586

    Strange Text

    I got a text today from an area code 646 number (ending in 6598).

    Anyone receive one like this? It's awfully specific for a scam, but I'm not sure if it's legit.

    Text of message:

    Hi I'm back in Indianapolis, I'm avaible now let me know if you interested 😊.

    Asian Massage.

    Long tine ago.

    I'm baxk in town now.

    Wana meeto?

    <Northwest side address redacted 160/30 mins 200/60 mins 300/60 mins VIP cash only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape