Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 27816
-
12-19-23 14:42 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 79Dealer's Choice
Can't decide what I want for a Holiday snack. I'll let the board decide. Review will follow.
1. Gypsy Love.
2. Stella In Seattle.
3. Lynzi. Blowhan.
Pick the date fellas!
Side note, this could be a legit type of thing we do. Have a community Venmo, each pool 5 to 10 bucks a week, let a lucky fella we trust experience a new provider or an old provider to see if menu is still worth while. That way we are not "Taking one for the Team" instead the team will take one for us.
-
12-19-23 10:41 #22985Senior Member

Posts: 99Olduns
Get off my lawn ... , er, I mean, thank you .
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
I am familiar with Nurse Ratched from One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, though I was confused trying to reconcile the reviews of SoFineMandi with my recollection of the Louise Fletcher character (who would be the opposite of GFE).
-
12-19-23 10:11 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 99Go Here: https://www.tnaboard.com/memberlist.php?do=search
Originally Posted by SuperMelee20
[View Original Post]
In the "TNA Username" box, start typing Stevie
After ~4 letters, there will be a drop-down box with names matched. Select Stevie Moon, for example:
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?342208-Stevie-Moon
You may have to play with whitespace in the username.
-
12-19-23 00:09 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 43Not quite her name
Youngun here! I've read the book as well as seen the movie, and the character you're referring to was actually named Nurse Ratched. So not quite the same, but an easy mistake to make.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 22:43 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 1403Way too much. Face is still hot but the body took some baby damage, so you see some stretch marks. Still a good lay but costs too much. Hour is 350, BBFS+CIP +200, Greek+CIA another 100.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 19:44 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 1305Copy and paste the screen name from here to there. Or, if you're not sure exactly what the screen name is, type it letter by letter until it autofills, or type 3-4 letters of the name, search, and go thru all the results that get brought up.
Originally Posted by SuperMelee20
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 18:19 #22980Senior Member

Posts: 2928She is a hottie, what was the damage?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 17:59 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 1102Kiana69
Did a reunion with Kiana69.
All holes are open for negotiation. I paid to much but I couldn't resist dropping a load in her tight little ass.
-
12-18-23 16:01 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 266You need to learn how to use the member search function on TNA.
Originally Posted by SuperMelee20
[View Original Post]
I just checked and literally every name he posted popped up in the search engine.
-
12-18-23 01:18 #22977I only post about trannies to piss A2 off, if it bothers you put me on your ignore list

Posts: 108Used to post on list crawler a lot. She was very thick in the middle even back then. Skinny legs but a big gut like humpty dumpty. But she was an anything goes type girl one time she posted an ad to see her for free. I got lucky and hit her up first. I fisted her and fucked her ass. Tipped 60 on my way out just to be nice hasn't answered texts on that number for a long time.
Originally Posted by BbFunTimes
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 00:32 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 161All you olduns should understand that ratchet refers to a ghetto-ass woman these days. It's in songs FFS.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
Don't care what it used to mean, that's the way it's used now... Has been for some time.
-
12-17-23 20:50 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 1544Make sure you're using the search function on the other board correctly. All of the mentioned women can easily be found there using the names listed.
Originally Posted by SuperMelee20
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 20:33 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 87They are all on TNA. Just search by name (names can include # on TNA apparently).
Originally Posted by SuperMelee20
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 18:48 #22973Regular Member

Posts: 9Can you post links to any of these chicks. Idk why some of yall say a name as if anyone knows who you speak of. Most of the names I see get posted I can't find on STG, TNA etc.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 17:23 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 1544I not sure of his definition of ratchet either. One of the ladies he mentioned, I speak to regularly and she's actually really smart and probably as far from ghetto as you can get. She does like to fuck, which is a good thing. Based on what she does for a living.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






