Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 5400
-
12-23-23 12:24 #4560Senior Member

Posts: 100Deposits
Damn bro rookie mistake, sorry that happened to you. It should be a rule of thumb to never do advanced deposits unless you've already seen and know the provider even with that there shouldn't be any reason for deposits. There are tons of better and well reviewed providers in Positive Escort Review that would never ask for deposits. Lesson learned hopefully.
Originally Posted by SalesMin
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 07:59 #4559Senior Member

Posts: 48Lexi Scam
Took a risk with this one. Sent the deposit (stupid I know but whatever) she sent the address and then asked for the full thing via cash app when I arrived but obviously didn't give an apt number. They had a ton of good reviews on Babylon and one good review on TER so figured it was worth the risk. Didn't feel comfortable sending the rest over cash app so I bailed. They may be real but most likely not. Save yourself some money LOL.
https://callescort.org/813-364-2877
-
12-19-23 00:32 #4558Senior Member

Posts: 80Snow bunny
Got the pleasure of meeting Snow bunny / Teri the other day, and to be honest, the comms were great, she was sweet, barely waited and we decided to hang out in the car for a little bit. As life would have it, I got tired and fall asleep.
I dreamed of getting some BBBJ, but it just wasnt good. She gagged every 2 seconds but my little buddy is slightly below average, so I don't know how she handles other members'. When it's done, she doesn't even catch. After the dream, I woke up and drove her home.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/162179332
-
12-18-23 23:12 #4557Senior Member

Posts: 857She Redeem Herself. She's Legit
So I saw her out again, and I was really having an inch for a slim thick Chocolate bunny. The first call was a red flag like I said I peeped someone in there first time.
But man I was having that itch bad for a chocolate bunny. So I reach out via a different number and a new Snapchat. We verified and this time I didn't peep anyone in there from video call. She showed room. She didn't even recognize me. I didn't even mention the issue from before. My itch had my mind clouded for fudge mocha Chocolate cake.
So I head to hotel and I notice activity from party poopers are in the hotel area. . I was sure they are not with her. I call her and she said that's not her. They were looking for someone. So I stalled at a nearby by spot. Most of them leave but she said two are still hanging by other side. I said fuck it I'm going. I drive straight to her room and she opens door. She's as advertise and fun size and thick. We get to business for a 3 course meal, Greek, daty, dato. She taste delicious and takes Greek good.
She's going on my roster now. Treat her good. She's a sweetheart.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/162174937
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 18:35 #4556Senior Member

Posts: 86I had no problems with her. Was going to be my next review
I've seen her twice when was in a pinch with coins. I live by UCF. She has a nice big Ole ass but a lot of stomach hanging over. Okay CBJ. Hitting from behind is nice. Pussy felt good. A bit of a smell sowntown but wasn't crazy. Overall they were decent dreams. Wouldn't dream again just because I prefer slim ladies.
Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 17:46 #4555Senior Member

Posts: 139BBW Eastside, ucf area 20
Her pics looked good. Arranged to visit. Arrived and was asked to wait 5 minutes, I did and was notified in about 3 that she was ready. Gave me the room number. Met at the door by a good sized bbw, which was fine. Very sullen and poor attitude. Should have left, but didn't. Immediately the cover went on and she started a CBJ. She was okay but junior wasn't cooperating. Tried to get her to move round to get a view of pussy but she wouldn't budge! After around ten minutes, she just got up and said she was done, it wasn't going to work. I asked for her to get into doggy, because that usually works to get junior going but she just started to put her clothes back on. Beware! Just seems to be after the money with no consideration for the guy.
https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/162109918#.
-
12-17-23 12:54 #4554Senior Member

Posts: 1172Sorry about that I forgot to post the link. Yeah these girls have multiple numbers most of the time. Some of them keep the same one for years. As far as Helen goes I saw more than 1 good report so I knew she was legit. Getting a hold of her is something else though. She probably left the state.
Originally Posted by Jabbott
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3116297
I also have her Snap and would respond to her late night posts. By the time she would reply I was always asleep. I wonder if it's even her on the Snap? Honestly after reading your experience I am thinking Helen might be in another country LOL. We'll see.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 14:27 #4553Senior Member

Posts: 96Helen
I too myself saw the real Helen, was a fun time. But I have tried hitting up 2 other occasions months apart and they were simply not her. I think she was only around for a good 2 months and they just use her photos LOL. I too have her on snap but they keep reusing her old posts / photos and haven't seen a fresh one yet. Just got to wait and see or go see Sofi and her friends lmao, they've been slightly more reliable on who you're going to get.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Kuro.
-
12-16-23 05:48 #4552Senior Member

Posts: 145Multiple phone numbers google the picture.
Originally Posted by FindingNimrod
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 05:43 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 145Just picture google gives phone number etc.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 14:10 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 1172Helen
Last 4 of the phone # is 8798. Been going back and forth with this girl and after several flakes with different women I went with this one and we agreed on a time. Comms were excellent all the way up to the point where I got to the door. The girl that opened the door was a short and fat Spanish chick. I said where is Helen?? She said, "you no like?" I said no and walked out. Later on the # is texting me saying they have another one of Helen's friend if I am interested because Helen was not around. I swear I should retire and stick with the VIP girls or trusted Seeking woman. Anyway I know there is a Helen out there somewhere that is legit because someone with cred gave a report. But I did not see her today and probably won't unless I catch her through snapchat.
-
12-13-23 22:51 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 86I told yall
I tried to tell you Andy how she looked a couple pages back on Positive escort reviews thread lmao. Somebody missed my report LOL Soon as I saw Pam's friend I was out of there! Remember I said she is not as good looking at Pam? I hope you believe me now LOL.
Originally Posted by AndyIZ
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-23 00:05 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 41Ross Altamonte
I had a dream with Ross, same place and actually same room where Karla used to be, unfortunately not a sweet experience. She made the job but everything was completely uncomfortable, is not the same girl than the add but she's hot, nice ass and nice melons but once I started playing with those fake tits she just complained saying that her boobs were so sensitive, so I barely had the chance to play with those bad boys. Same thing happened with her ass, she has a nice ass but she complains if you play with her peach. She's not GFE at all, super mechanical and expensive, the damage was $. 5 daty included for hhr, but I had to remember her that daty was included because she said that she never do that. So we only did a couple positions, and I filled the bag, I woke up from that nightmare with less roses in my pocket and not happy like I expected.
So if you are looking for an Spanish (she's from spain) girl with fake boobs and peach, with a mechanical performance here is the link, other than that, DO NOT loose your mario coins!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3206783
-
12-12-23 20:49 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 857How she look?
I bet she's at the elite? My regular Pamela is there. She does serve some good Greek. Is Casandra fat, ugly, and old?
Originally Posted by Enzo2018
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-23 20:20 #4546Forum Advertiser

Posts: 12Honey
Sorry for taking a while to reply been working a lot. I don't understand why she did that but she has been going downhill pretty quickly. She has lost so much weight that she's getting down to basically skin and bones. She's always been a wonderful date and a lot of fun to be with but lately you can tell her habits really taking a toll on her. I don't know exactly what her intentions were that night just none of it made sense that is real disappointing. I was just putting that out there to say just be careful. Me personally I'm not going to see her anymore after treating me like that. She's still a fun date but like I said she's lost a lot of weight and the habits really taking a bad toll on her. So not trying to discourage anybody from seeing her. It's sad to watch these girls go downhill like that though. But be safe out there and I guess it's time for me to find me a new girl LOL.
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




