Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 6988
-
12-22-23 13:00 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 36Geeky Taurus
She's real but she's looks heavier in person, the picture on the right is most accurate. It's been a few years since I dreamed of her but I doubt time is on her side.
Originally Posted by Hawg219
[View Original Post]
She was freaky and had little boundaries, I won't repeat because I think she's very high volume.
-
12-22-23 12:16 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 660Sweetchick
Yes, she's hot but whoever you're talking to on seeking likely stole those pictures. Regardless, it's a cashApp scam. The person has no intention of meeting up and will string you along trying to get you to pay for gas, etc.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 22:35 #5246Banned Member

Posts: 495Thanks
She's hot.
I might have to sample her professional goods.
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 22:06 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 480Scammer?
Profile says Hartford CT but she texted me from 401 area code, wants money for Uber, I smelled a scam and told her so.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-5ed762098705
-
12-21-23 21:51 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 480Nice work!
Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 10:30 #5243Senior Member

Posts: 236She is a pro:
Originally Posted by Chudakkad
[View Original Post]
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-30903.html
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lillie-e...-vegas-1025572
-
12-19-23 21:16 #5242Senior Member

Posts: 241Geeky Taurus. Any intel?
Any intel on Geeky Taurus aka Michele located in Milford? Profile says she's 35 but she easily looks mid 40's. Wants to meet at a motel, 200 ppm bbjcim and cfs.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-8a92397eba4f
-
12-19-23 20:24 #5241Senior Member

Posts: 480She stopped responding to my messages so I can't help with this one.
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 17:56 #5240Banned Member

Posts: 495Sweetchick
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-cd546f058cdb
Pictures below.
We've been talking and she's certainly down to meet; at a decent cost nonetheless.
Intel is appreciated.
-
12-18-23 05:29 #5239Senior Member

Posts: 480Scammer / Robber
She is really trying to meet me and does not want M&G,wants me to come straight to her place, Go figure! , thanks guys for the heads up!
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-00f6775288f6
-
12-18-23 05:28 #5238Senior Member

Posts: 480https://members.seeking.com/member/8...6-539a74f8d4fd
Saw her, a bit too far and poor hygiene, not worth the effort.
-
12-15-23 20:33 #5237Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kayla
She's real. But will flip on a dime. Very temperamental. I wouldn't worry about upfront in the sense that she doesn't seem like a cheat, but if she flips on you then you're toast.
Originally Posted by XxMarkXx
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-23 16:52 #5236Senior Member

Posts: 1042PrincessSexyy
This one seems to have a pimp / bf driving her around to meet ups.
Proceed with caution on this one because you might get more than what you bargain for. I get the sh*t out of there as soon as I see a pimp / bf drop her off.
-
12-15-23 07:57 #5235Senior Member

Posts: 265Kayladidwhatt
I met up with her recently. She is a talker for sure and will text you a lot. That said, she is real and I found her more attractive than her pics. We met for lunch, then back to her place. Her apt was clean and not a rat hole. I enjoyed our time together, we did the basics, she is not a dead fish, but I think the menu would open up on future visits. She seems quite open to many things.
Originally Posted by BBFreak
[View Original Post]
Price mentioned is on point, but YMMV as always. I told her that I would only pay after for my protection. She was reluctant, but agreed.
Was a good experience for me. I did not have the time to be a regular for her, ao, we have drifted apart, but I hope my schedule changes enough I could see her more.
I would say to give her a shot. I went daytime, so the neighborhood was notvan issue. Not sure if nighttime would be an issue.
-
12-15-23 05:37 #5234Senior Member

Posts: 660Kayladidwhatt
I talked to her a few months ago and it seemed like a setup. Bad neighborhood and she was very persistent about using her place and the payment upfront.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






