Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 385 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 5767
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4927
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Four Seasons New Girl

    I'm surprised none of you local mongers have shared any info on Jennie the new girl. Passing through town one evening I called mamasan to see if Ruby was available (based on your reviews). She said Ruby had moved on, but new girl arrived last week was young and pretty. Feeling the itch from my long drive I told her I'd be there soon. Jennie was indeed as described. I don't like negotiating. So I just handed mamasan $. 2 for 1 hours with everything. Table shower was great. Massage was meh. But the fun part was some of the best I've had in our area. Perfect bolt-ons with large pencil erasers, a beautiful hourglass figure, and a great attitude made for a fantastic session. She'll be there for 3 more weeks. Don't miss out. As I was leaving, Sarah came out to greet me. She seemed nice, but I'll ask for Jennie again if I can get back to Columbia again before she leaves.

  2. #4926

    Prostate massage

    I need someone that is going to play with my ass.

  3. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by TunnelLicker  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't mess around in Aiken or and Augusta right now. Things are hot over that way as far as LEO goes.

  4. #4924

  5. #4923
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    That's right

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time. Very rushed, only 30 minute sessions. Would not allow licking the kitty or touching the tatas.
    I've been out town last week, visited Saturday. Wish I had seen this review first. I believe CC knows this place will close and is trying to make as much money as she can before moving on. No mamasan, just her. I guess all proceeds are hers to keep.

  6. #4922

    A Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain5  [View Original Post]
    Are they open or closed?
    Don't waste your time. Very rushed, only 30 minute sessions. Would not allow licking the kitty or touching the tatas.

  7. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Try the Augusta boards maybe.
    I have asked there also.

  8. #4920
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried Goldfinger in Aiken? I should be in the area after the first of the year. I texted them and they said they have a table shower and offer 4 hands.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aiken...2/956827155422
    Try the Augusta boards maybe.

  9. #4919

    Aiken

    Has anyone tried Goldfinger in Aiken? I should be in the area after the first of the year. I texted them and they said they have a table shower and offer 4 hands.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/aiken...2/956827155422

  10. #4918

    A Top

    Are they open or closed?

  11. #4917
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    Deposit scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrissCannon  [View Original Post]
    I'm only in Columbia a few times a year, but I just sent her a text to feel her out.
    She's either trying get a deposit or bait and switch. Very vague on where she is, asked if she was only girl available got no answer Wouldn't commit to firm price for 1 hr I will wait to see what report's surface on her.

  12. #4916
    Quote Originally Posted by MagistyX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen thus ad? Is she legit?

    https://columbia.craigslist.org/hws/...695043108.html
    I told her I wasnt in the area just getting my ducks in a row for my next trip and she wanted 60 now. No thanks.

  13. #4915
    Quote Originally Posted by MagistyX  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen thus ad? Is she legit?

    https://columbia.craigslist.org/hws/...695043108.html
    I'm only in Columbia a few times a year, but I just sent her a text to feel her out.

  14. #4914

    CL massage listing

    Has anyone seen thus ad? Is she legit?

    https://columbia.craigslist.org/hws/...695043108.html

  15. #4913

    Nicole Asian Relax Spa

    Has anyone tried Nicole Asian Relax Spa on Two Notch? I just saw an ad on STG but now it's down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape