Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 18414
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #12894
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed here before but under a different profile. I seem to remember she lied about her age. . .

    Useeemeeepleseee.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-38c165e83301
    Got her number and she was ready to meet up whenever. But she quoted me 800-1000 when I asked what her typical ppm was. I said I'm usually 3-4 and got no response.

  2. #12893

    Seasonal?

    I was reading on another board (Atlanta?) other men making the same comment about lack of new talent on Seeking. Someone mentioned it's seasonal, with winter being the slow season. Let's hope that's's true.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I feel the same way. Definitely feels like the number of chicks have diminished.

  3. #12892

    I think I am Wrong But

    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a huge drop in the monthly membership from over a 100 to 19 $. My question is are any females on the website anymore. Doing a search turned up very little and nobody active.

    Monger brothers, am I right?
    Wait, what? You mean the membership fee of $109 has dropped down to $19? That is impossible.

  4. #12891
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-050a79f1720a

    Snap is at vanessalikesu26.

    I'll leave the screenshot to speak for itself.
    Dude... Did you even notice the account is from Venezuela? That has scammer written all over it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scammer.jpg‎  

  5. #12890
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a huge drop in the monthly membership from over a 100 to 19 $. My question is are any females on the website anymore. Doing a search turned up very little and nobody active.

    Monger brothers, am I right?
    You're saying that you've seen the monthly rate go from $100 to $19.00 a month??

  6. #12889
    Quote Originally Posted by JimRob  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed a huge drop in the monthly membership from over a 100 to 19 $. My question is are any females on the website anymore. Doing a search turned up very little and nobody active.

    Monger brothers, am I right?
    I feel the same way. Definitely feels like the number of chicks have diminished.

  7. #12888

    Seeking

    I have noticed a huge drop in the monthly membership from over a 100 to 19 $. My question is are any females on the website anymore. Doing a search turned up very little and nobody active.

    Monger brothers, am I right?

  8. #12887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Crazy

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-050a79f1720a

    Snap is at vanessalikesu26.

    I'll leave the screenshot to speak for itself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5859.jpg‎  

  9. #12886
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.
    GPS!! Look there are TON of diamonds on SA to be found. These girls are watching TickTok and reading reddit thinking that's the norm. It has been this way for about the last year. You can find gems, just spent four hours with a lovely gal and that was $4 because of. Reasons. The amount of sugar you provide is up to YOU. It's DC there is a ton of $ in this town but for me, $1 k allowance means I need my done done and a BJ under my desk while I'm on my zoom calls (jokes, all jokes folks).

    The softspot for me $3/4 but always consider a higher gift if properly incentivized.

  10. #12885
    Quote Originally Posted by RazorFish1801  [View Original Post]
    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.
    Women have asked me for similar numbers. Are some of them getting this? Yes. Are all of them? Certainly not. These numbers are about 1/3rd of a top 5% salary. No reasonable man at that level would pay that. DC is full of national and international politicians with more money than sense so the market is crazy here. I've see prices steadily rising, and if it wasn't working at least part of the time, women wouldn't be asking it.

    I think the rise of * and normalization of sex work have played a huge part. More attractive women can make more money, the demand is high in new categories and that ironically boosts prices down the line. Here's what I think each level of women is going to end up as:

    10's — international models, billionaire toys.

    9's — kept women.

    8's — only fans top 1% making six or seven figures.

    7's — sugar babies $1 k ppm.

    6's — escorts and strippers $500/ day.

    5's — low end sex workers.

    I'm not saying I like it, but this appears to be where our society is headed.

    So pay what you can afford, and politely decline larger asks. The market will sort itself out.

    Personally I'm getting out and probably going to escorts or massage parlors. SB prices have just become ridiculous. Hard 6's who aren't even likable are asking $1 k / meet and you think there isn't a bubble?

  11. #12884

    Prepaid cards for Secret Benefits

    Has anyone found success with prepaid cards on Secret Benefits? Don't they use the same payment processor as seeking?

  12. #12883

    Pussy Inflation

    Hello Men.

    I need some guidance. Once you get out of Seeking messaging and on to the texting stage, I've had a number of woman say to me recently that they are looking for a PPM from 50% to 100% higher than the $500 to $600 I offer. Could that be possible? Or are they trying to get me to bid higher? It's hard to imagine $1,000 to $1,200 per visit and $4,000 to $5,000 a month. Or is this just GPS?

    Discuss.

  13. #12882
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    I recognize the username, having seen the photos a couple of times. Allegedly she was like 15 or 16 when she started and her photos are 20 lbs ago. Should be legal now, but probably not worth the bother unless you just can't land anything else.
    Found a more recent photo of her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails m_5e0e7c0e105293d846aae9d2.jpg‎  

  14. #12881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 170

    Gift card

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcc110  [View Original Post]
    Question for those out there who have had to jump through the hoops of getting banned and using a new account. Any advice on how to pay for membership?

    I used to pay with my "new" account with Visa gift cards by adding my zip code to the card and it worked for me. Now it looks like Visa gift card doesn't allow for card's to be assigned a zip code.

    Maybe an alternative gift card that accepts adding a zip code? Thanks for any suggestions. Miss the crazy random fun of the sugar bowl.
    There's a visa gift card that says "vanilla" on it but looks like the one that took zip codes and worked. This vanilla one doesn't work on seeking. This vanilla one also seems to have replaced the one that worked. The visa that does work is issued by a bank called Blackhawk or something similar. It does not say "vanilla" on the front. Look for that. I found one at Home Depot of all places. But then it was limited to 100. If you use the discount code VWO33COM it should lower the price below the limit.

  15. #12880
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    These two things would have made me walk. Just as we're talking about how our appearance is important, I want to see ssome effort from them.
    As I reflect you make a valid point. That's good game to note; to use the M&G as an opportunity to negotiate down if she comes underdress and punching above her weight class. Just in general, meeting for a drink and discussing the arrangement in person if you believe it will yield fruit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape